Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 10-08-2020, 08:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
There is one thing I noticed, the smell and taste of sulfur, every single time I noticed another presence in my dreams, the taste and smell of sulfur was there.
Like burnt matches,right?
Can't find the thread of a member who was describing a similar case.Psychic attacks,nightmares,and that smell.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Like burnt matches,right?
Can't find the thread of a member who was describing a similar case.Psychic attacks,nightmares,and that smell.

Exactly! Every time I smell and tested this, I felt like throwing up, something was no right, there was another presence.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
I've had chronic migraines ten years, idiopathic hypersomnia the same amount of time, chronic sciatica recently... I've had lots of therapy but I've recently started again, and each layer of therapy goes progressively deeper. I've learned through body work that all these conditions are the result of trauma, pain, anxieties, all trapped so deeply in my muscles they're chronically tense and knotted, my body has been constantly in fight or flight mode, and now I've stopped to address that, all these health issues suddenly are going away, just like that. Years of doctors exams and being thrown medicines, I don't need the medicines anymore after all this time.

I also have an auto-immune disease, primary adrenal insufficiency where the adrenals don't work. Well, why would they when they are exhausted from constantly being in overdrive? They literally burned themselves out and I am coming to believe at this point won't work again until I manage to get my sympathetic nervous system to calm down and under conscious control. For me, it turns out all my problems are internal, psychogenic they call it, or functional neurological symptom disorder (previously called conversion disorder). The doctors could never tell me this let alone get me help for this, but after a decade of suffering this is what it turns out to be.

I also have a dissociative disorder, where the mind is fragmented and forms different personalities as a way to cope with the anxieties and stress. I thought I was possessed, I thought demons were circling me, tormenting me, making me doubt my own thoughts and feelings, my own spiritual experiences, I was in hell, the devil was out to get me. I had exorcisms, which just made matters worse. I was put on anti-psychotics for that, but therapy once again helped out with that. Again, turns out it all came back to mind.

There are so many things we can experience as human beings, especially those called to the spiritual path where the exploration of the mind and the soul goes beyond the body. We forget our own physicality, we lose connection to our body, lose grounding and become disconnected, dissociated, swimming in our own terrors and torments, and the body is in so much pain unable to handle the onslaught of psychological and resulting neurological overload.

The demons, the entities, the energy vampires, they may be draining us, but healthy people don't stand for it, they are calm and relaxed and put their boundaries up, they're strong in spirit and mind and grounded in body, they're not prone to breaking down, because there's nothing within them unstable. When you experience these things, it's because the internal was already in a place vulnerable to being thrown off its perch, you could call it the ego. And then our shadows expand to ginormous sizes, become lifelike and take on the appearance of djinn who promise temptations for your soul. But how can you give a soul you already do not possess? When your soul is not under your control? Fragmented and doing who knows what with your broken mind.

There are many things in the external life we can't control, but we can always control our internal reaction. Maybe it's not conscious to you to begin with, but it's our shadows that make us conscious when we learn to befriend them and listen to what they're saying to us. Everything I learned about how to heal myself came from within, from listening to my body and my emotions, to learning what it needed.

It's a long journey. And physical illnesses are real, but what I'm saying here is so much is under your control, if you just learn how to. Suffering once realised then becomes a choice. Do you wallow in it or do you decide to work on it to better your inner reactions?

It's never easy being ill, neither in body or in mind, but here is a spiritual lesson or chance rather to learn to master your body-mind.

First you're the victim, then you start on the path to recovery. You have the power, you just need to tap into it. To knock on the door that will be answered, within your own self. To start that hero's journey, or finish it now that you are facing the dragon. The dragon is only defeated when it's befriended.

Demons no longer haunt me or bother me. I stopped asking whether they're mine or whether they're spiritual. I hold the power now, over my own reactions. This is the path of healing.

You went through a lot, happy that you are better now!! Not many can handle this, I am finding myself at moments feeling totally emptied of life.. It's very hard, very very hard. A weight on our shoulders that it is way too heavy...
Old 10-08-2020, 10:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
I've had chronic migraines ten years, idiopathic hypersomnia the same amount of time, chronic sciatica recently... I've had lots of therapy but I've recently started again, and each layer of therapy goes progressively deeper. I've learned through body work that all these conditions are the result of trauma, pain, anxieties, all trapped so deeply in my muscles they're chronically tense and knotted, my body has been constantly in fight or flight mode, and now I've stopped to address that, all these health issues suddenly are going away, just like that. Years of doctors exams and being thrown medicines, I don't need the medicines anymore after all this time.

I also have an auto-immune disease, primary adrenal insufficiency where the adrenals don't work. Well, why would they when they are exhausted from constantly being in overdrive? They literally burned themselves out and I am coming to believe at this point won't work again until I manage to get my sympathetic nervous system to calm down and under conscious control. For me, it turns out all my problems are internal, psychogenic they call it, or functional neurological symptom disorder (previously called conversion disorder). The doctors could never tell me this let alone get me help for this, but after a decade of suffering this is what it turns out to be.

I also have a dissociative disorder, where the mind is fragmented and forms different personalities as a way to cope with the anxieties and stress. I thought I was possessed, I thought demons were circling me, tormenting me, making me doubt my own thoughts and feelings, my own spiritual experiences, I was in hell, the devil was out to get me. I had exorcisms, which just made matters worse. I was put on anti-psychotics for that, but therapy once again helped out with that. Again, turns out it all came back to mind.

There are so many things we can experience as human beings, especially those called to the spiritual path where the exploration of the mind and the soul goes beyond the body. We forget our own physicality, we lose connection to our body, lose grounding and become disconnected, dissociated, swimming in our own terrors and torments, and the body is in so much pain unable to handle the onslaught of psychological and resulting neurological overload.

The demons, the entities, the energy vampires, they may be draining us, but healthy people don't stand for it, they are calm and relaxed and put their boundaries up, they're strong in spirit and mind and grounded in body, they're not prone to breaking down, because there's nothing within them unstable. When you experience these things, it's because the internal was already in a place vulnerable to being thrown off its perch, you could call it the ego. And then our shadows expand to ginormous sizes, become lifelike and take on the appearance of djinn who promise temptations for your soul. But how can you give a soul you already do not possess? When your soul is not under your control? Fragmented and doing who knows what with your broken mind.

There are many things in the external life we can't control, but we can always control our internal reaction. Maybe it's not conscious to you to begin with, but it's our shadows that make us conscious when we learn to befriend them and listen to what they're saying to us. Everything I learned about how to heal myself came from within, from listening to my body and my emotions, to learning what it needed.

It's a long journey. And physical illnesses are real, but what I'm saying here is so much is under your control, if you just learn how to. Suffering once realised then becomes a choice. Do you wallow in it or do you decide to work on it to better your inner reactions?

It's never easy being ill, neither in body or in mind, but here is a spiritual lesson or chance rather to learn to master your body-mind.

First you're the victim, then you start on the path to recovery. You have the power, you just need to tap into it. To knock on the door that will be answered, within your own self. To start that hero's journey, or finish it now that you are facing the dragon. The dragon is only defeated when it's befriended.

Demons no longer haunt me or bother me. I stopped asking whether they're mine or whether they're spiritual. I hold the power now, over my own reactions. This is the path of healing.
Sounds horrible Lady May.And don't forget you're a woman.You went through all this,and you're still here.You ROCK.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Exactly! Every time I smell and tested this, I felt like throwing up, something was no right, there was another presence.
For sure it's fire related.That means,either a being using fire as a vehicle,or something else.It could be a fire elemental as well.
Also Michael's energies are not so far from what you've described.They're fire based as well.
The last time a magician sent him to me,i was smelling burnt cables,or something,but what i felt was awesome.Like all burdens,traumas and evil,had gonne from me.
Of course it didn't last for long.Next day things were the same.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:51 AM
Master
Josephine wrote an interesting vision to banish things through fire.She says that fire is a trasporter.A gate between worlds.

You light a candle,with the intention to use the flame as a door to somewhere.(in this case the void).
You close your eyes,and you see (what you want to banish) into the flame.Then you blow it into the void by using your breath.

You give form to what you want to banish,(maybe this black smoke you've mentioned),you see it into the fire,and you transfer it somewhere else.
Old 11-08-2020, 06:32 PM
Master

@lomax I wish I could truly understand the nature of reality and offer help to our fellow human beings, I've studied many NDEs and the after life and God seems to be so much more greater than we could ever imagine... Even if I get to feel better, it means nothing if my family is not healed too. It means nothing if there's no "divine" answer to understand the very nature of this reality, if I would get a glimpse of the truth then I would be able to say: Don't worry, we all go home when all of this is over!! I can not say this because I lack the experience, I lack the knowing of the truth, tought I experienced what many NDEs say, it was just a glimpse.

Someone has to knock on Heaven's door and ask for help!
Old 12-08-2020, 07:06 PM
Master
You affect your family as well?That's terrible.(i know how it feels).
In my case i was wondering around town,avoiding to stay home and return only for sleep.I was walking for at least seven hours per day,being sick and having the stress meter at 110%.

Too bad that i can't help you with this.Maybe spending some nights away from your house could help.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Master
I forgot to mention.

Running water will make you feel a lot better,as long as you're near it.
Have you tried it?
Find a public fountain,and sit as close as you can to the running water..You'll feel the difference immediately.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:29 PM
Master

I understand... you went through some horrible things, you see, I can't give up on God so I keep on trying and trying and trying to reach the Source. Yes, for how long I can remember, water always had this relaxing effect on me, as if it takes all the weight over my shoulders..

This is what happened today:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=136653

I am still not doing very well... but miracles seem to happen.. even if they are not directed toward me, you know, when I hear of my loved one getting sick, even if it's about someone that's not part of my family, I try everything I can do help them.

You see, I woke up so so so tired from that session o meditation, I was moving coming and going out o my body but I can't remember a thing about what happened while I was gone, to me it was a second or a few seconds, this is what I felt when I returned back.