Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-07-2020, 05:07 AM
Suspended
Flat earth, Ying yang

Have two friends who think the earth is flat, they say the ying an yang symbol is showing how the sun an moon move around the flat earth and this ice wall that surrounds the continents, asked them whats beyond the ice wall an was told there are more continents.. Honestly there are more important things to sort out for humans atm but what you guys thing about flat earthness stuff? Heres a song about it that I think is good.

K-RINO "FLAT VS GLOBE"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLv_o0s-vHc

Heard some say its both flat and round at the same time like a holograph, you know how they move from flat to a picture that looks more physical ect.. Share if you want.

Old 27-07-2020, 05:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilderness
Have two friends who think the earth is flat, they say the ying an yang symbol is showing how the sun an moon move around the flat earth and this ice wall that surrounds the continents, asked them whats beyond the ice wall an was told there are more continents.. Honestly there are more important things to sort out for humans atm but what you guys thing about flat earthness stuff? Heres a song about it that I think is good.

K-RINO "FLAT VS GLOBE"

Heard some say its both flat and round at the same time like a holograph, you know how they move from flat to a picture that looks more physical ect.. Share if you want.

https://i.postimg.cc/v8vbxDmy/flat.png

Just curious ... what difference does it make for your friends?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-07-2020, 05:22 AM
Master
They are all wrong!!! The earth is not flat nor round, its triangular.

Old 27-07-2020, 07:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilderness

K-RINO "FLAT VS GLOBE"

if the Earth was flat, you couldn't fly an airplane around the world. If it were flat you could fly in a straight line into outer space. Also if it were flat people would really fall off edge in attempts to take selfie's at the edge. So luckily for those types of people the Earth is round.
Old 29-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Deactivated Account
The earth was probably flat, in the past. An unlimited, endless plane.

Then, more and more minds started believing in a world, which is a Globe.

So, now, the prevailing belief is that the earth is round.

That the earth does not exist at all, would be hardly provable, to Globe AND to Flat-earthers.

If someone understands the real power of the Mind, then that one understands how it creates a reality.

So the question is not "is the earth flat or round??", but how does your mind wants it to be.
This question points you to a decision which you have made in the past.
(this decision was probably mindless and was made out of "not knowing better" by agreeing to the majority's beliefs)

To discuss "if" and "what if" the earth were flat, is pointless.

For you are comparing one against the others, and you are using your mind to compare them.
You would use that thing, which created it round or flat, to discuss and judge if it is flat or round.
And no change would be possible, for you can have it only in one or the other way, but not as long as you are doubting it.

Even if you could enter an AP/oobe state, you would probably see the Earth as a globe.
But that does not prove that it is really a globe.

You would need a different overview.

I have read a book, i think it is the second one, from Robert A.Monroe (He has written 3 books (in my knowledge) about oobe's).

In his book, he was seeking AA (arbitrary name) with BB (Arbitrary name).
Both AA and BB were energy curls, which were never on earth before. AA decided to do a test-run as a human, and has not returned from one go, and therefore Mr.Monroe and BB were seeking it.

(i do not want to spoil too much, for those who want to read the books)

But while seeking for AA, Monroe showed BB the earth. (atm i can't recall exactly, if following happened while they were seeking for AA or if BB wanted to learn something about the Earth.)

But BB could not see earth. No houses, no fields, no cars etc etc. He could see moving forms (which i guess are humans) in a haze.

And this is the important and different overview.
If you were born and used to be on Earth, then you would see the structures which are familiar to you, as houses, tree's and cars etc, etc, because you know of them.

If not, you would not see them as humans knows them, and therefore you would see only energy or haze (as said by BB).

And that's what i was talking about the power of the mind. Once you learn how it looks like, you start to recognize and to see it.

The rest of the conclusions you should be able to get on your own.

Thanks for reading.
Old 29-07-2020, 06:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
The earth was probably flat, in the past. ...
Thanks for reading.
You're welcome. I think you have something there, but you didn't get far enough.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-07-2020, 03:51 AM
Master
Quote:
The earth was probably flat, in the past. An unlimited, endless plane.

A very,very small probability of that.

Quote:
Then, more and more minds started believing in a world, which is a Globe.

Yes, because lived experience showed that a flat earth concept was incomptatible with what actually happens, and therefore wrong.

Quote:
So, now, the prevailing belief is that the earth is round.

Because a globe earth is compatible with the actual real lived experience.

Quote:
That the earth does not exist at all, would be hardly provable, to Globe AND to Flat-earthers.

Yes it exists in real lived experience and it is the way it is, a globe.

Quote:
If someone understands the real power of the Mind, then that one understands how it creates a reality.

So the question is not "is the earth flat or round??", but how does your mind wants it to be.

It is a globe no matter what mind imagines it to be, other beliefs such as flat earth are quite simply wrong.

Quote:
This question points you to a decision which you have made in the past.
(this decision was probably mindless and was made out of "not knowing better" by agreeing to the majority's beliefs)

To discuss "if" and "what if" the earth were flat, is pointless.

Yes, we can accept the earth is a globe because of the insurmountable evidence for it, and we can't accept it is flat because it's so very easily disproven.

Quote:
For you are comparing one against the others, and you are using your mind to compare them.

Use the mind to perceive the way things are, and if you use a globe concept everything works because the world is actually a globe.

Quote:
You would use that thing, which created it round or flat, to discuss and judge if it is flat or round.

You cant make it as you want it and it is a globe as the truth of how it is, like it or not.

Quote:
And no change would be possible, for you can have it only in one or the other way, but not as long as you are doubting it.

You can have it one way ot the other, you can only accept the realty of the globe or the delusion that it isn't

Quote:
Even if you could enter an AP/oobe state, you would probably see the Earth as a globe.
But that does not prove that it is really a globe.

You would need a different overview.

I have read a book, i think it is the second one, from Robert A.Monroe (He has written 3 books (in my knowledge) about oobe's).

In his book, he was seeking AA (arbitrary name) with BB (Arbitrary name).
Both AA and BB were energy curls, which were never on earth before. AA decided to do a test-run as a human, and has not returned from one go, and therefore Mr.Monroe and BB were seeking it.

(i do not want to spoil too much, for those who want to read the books)

But while seeking for AA, Monroe showed BB the earth. (atm i can't recall exactly, if following happened while they were seeking for AA or if BB wanted to learn something about the Earth.)

But BB could not see earth. No houses, no fields, no cars etc etc. He could see moving forms (which i guess are humans) in a haze.

And this is the important and different overview.
If you were born and used to be on Earth, then you would see the structures which are familiar to you, as houses, tree's and cars etc, etc, because you know of them.

If not, you would not see them as humans knows them, and therefore you would see only energy or haze (as said by BB).

And that's what i was talking about the power of the mind. Once you learn how it looks like, you start to recognize and to see it.

The rest of the conclusions you should be able to get on your own.

Thanks for reading.

Yes i did enjoy it in a fanciful way, though I find it strange that people don't see things such as a globe earth is a fact.
Old 30-07-2020, 07:02 PM
Deactivated Account
This site is going to close, and i won't go into discussions.

Before i unsubscribe from this thread, i want to mention that:

Once you experience things which are not of this world, you will start thinking differently.

Then you will laugh at your former thinking, and you will understand why other do think like they do.

And you'll understand why every Spiritual Teacher says: "Change your thinking and the whole world will change"

Good bye.
Old 30-07-2020, 07:40 PM
Master

Quote:

Once you experience things which are not of this world, you will start thinking differently.

Then you will laugh at your former thinking, and you will understand why other do think like they do.

And you'll understand why every Spiritual Teacher says: "Change your thinking and the whole world will change"

Good bye.
Still, we have to keep an open mind that some of those "experiences of things which are not of this world" are subjective distortions. It's easy to believe that now we know the truth, and see confirmations because of our expectations (we made it up).
Old 05-09-2020, 08:33 PM
janielee

Quote:

Good bye.

Thank you Dan