Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 17-06-2020, 08:27 PM
lejonjus

What is your spiritual hygiene routine?

Hey what's your spiritual hygiene routine like? can name the things you do daily or weekly/monthly.

For example smudging, salt baths, meditations (curious to know which meditations), writing intentions/prayers, chanting, forest bathing, sun bathing, all the bathing.
Old 17-06-2020, 11:12 PM
Master
I pay attention to my thoughts and actions
Old 18-06-2020, 12:04 AM
Master

Not sure what you're looking for (because you posted it in "Health"). What do yo mean by "hygiene" on this context? Is this translated from another language?

Is recording dreams and their interpretation part of it? Adjusting natural trance for specific activities?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-06-2020, 03:01 AM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Not sure what you're looking for (because you posted it in "Health"). What do yo mean by "hygiene" on this context? Is this translated from another language?

Is recording dreams and their interpretation part of it? Adjusting natural trance for specific activities?

Yup those are good. You know how we brush our teeth, wash our face for our bodies health and I'm asking what our routines are towards our spiritual health.

I'm curious how you adjust natural trance? Is it a feeling state? like putting yourself in a trance for activities. I would love to know more about that, It sounds interesting.
Old 18-06-2020, 03:49 AM
Master

From an older post:
I get into a light trance (20-30%) to open a clean communication with my subconscious, then I ask it for a trance appropriate for whatever experience I decided to have. I wait a few seconds until I reach that level (15-30 seconds) then go with my experience.

Different experiences need different trance levels, and you start from various levels of awakeness, so mechanically following any given technique, it's likely that you'll end up all over the place, and not reach the trance level appropriate for your experience.

To get into a light trance: I breath in, hold for 2-3 seconds, then breath out, for a total of about 10 seconds (it doesn't have to be exact, you just want to generate a little hyperventilation, because that favors getting into trance). Then, I silently say a couple of words that I set up through posthypnotic suggestion, long ago, as a trigger (another 2-3 seconds).
And from another:
Whenever I start an activity, I take a few seconds to ask my subconscious to optimize my trance level for that specific activity. Sometimes I don't even check what level is that, as I trust it to know better. I can immediately feel the adjustment.

Surely if I forgot to do that, or if I feel that the activity isn't going as I wanted, I can request the optimum level of trance at any time: be it driving, reading, workout, shower, anything.

I can request a specific level of trance from 1 to 100, or a specific brainwave frequency, but I learned that asking for an optimum I get better results.
And:
Full awareness of the physical is trance level 0%, and complete lack of awareness of the physical is trance level 100%. While awake, your awareness focuses somewhere in this range. Every physical and psychic activity has an optimum trance level where, if performed there, the activity is done best.

Practicing mindfulness means adjusting your trance to the optimum level for each activity when you perform it.

You can consciously adjust your trance level, but I prefer to ask my subconscious to pick the optimum level for the activity I intend to perform, and adjust it.

For example, for an out-of-body experience the optimum trance level is ~75%. At that level the transition into OBE is smooth, completely voluntarily, every time when you initiate it.

For age regression the optimum is ~65%. Bellow that level, your perception of the regressed self's experience isn't clear enough; above it, you start losing the awareness of your present self, and start to experience more and more the regressed self.

Similarly, there are optimum trance levels for each mundane activity like walking, working out, painting, studying, ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-06-2020, 06:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejonjus
Hey what's your spiritual hygiene routine like? can name the things you do daily or weekly/monthly.

For example smudging, salt baths, meditations (curious to know which meditations), writing intentions/prayers, chanting, forest bathing, sun bathing, all the bathing.

Two specially important times of the days are when you wake up and before falling asleep because in the morning you're setting the tone for the day, and before sleep your last thoughts are like building blocks for your reality and will deeply influence the subconscious.

Trying as best as possible during these two moments to have the best positive thoughts, intentions and emotions, or to feel grateful. Talking a few deep breath, relaxing and then setting a positive intention. It doesn't have to take a long time in fact.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:36 PM
Suspended

Smudging is great. Nunu, Sananga, meditation. Those are all things I enjoy!