Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-08-2020, 08:16 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
This is a very male, parochial view for sure. Emotions = bad and unclear.
Emotions are not bad but they do have the tendency to cloud good reasoning. When we talk about enlightenment, the aim of spirituality IMO, then it is about knowledge, incisiveness and clarity. IOW, the faculties traditionally attributed to males more than females.
Emotions, while they may be pointers are not a good basis for spirituality because they always change. They are also notoriously difficult to identify in their nature as well as their true energetic content, i.e. their strength.
Old 10-08-2020, 07:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Book1 I know what you mean!

Hi asearcher,

I know what you mean about coming across more women in Spiritual circles. This has always the case for me too.

I know everyone is so reactive these days about men and women.

I am not like this and would probably be considered quite unconventional and wrong!

i have found though, from my experience, that quite often with the men that do enter the realm of spiritual development that when they are serious about they really go for it! They can really master what they aim for.

of course there are ALWAYS exceptions to any rule, especially when it comes to genders.

Women tend to be quite good at moving into alternate dimensions through their own multidimensional consciousness....as in branching out quite quickly and easily. I am not sure why either.

I don't buy into the whole thing that women are so much more emotionally connected than men...nit these days with how most women are.

I have also found that women in spirit groups end up doing a lot of talking and not much practice! Do you find that too?

One lat reflection on why there may not be that many men in these kinds of circles could be that men may be working a lot to support their family. if a man [or woamn] has kids the spirit lfe is much harder to truly go full ball with.

Men may also not like being around large groups of women talking. Men want to move and touch and get into it so martial arts draws more men and often in later life this turns more into internal martial arts.

Martial arts has sadly been not only watered down but put down in day to day life, but it can be one of the strongest direct paths to spiritual development if taught and practiced in a way where it can become a vehicle for spirit.

Men really blossom in these kinds of training environments and get the touch, discipline and spiritual awakening that works often well for them.

Thanks for sharing!

Maria
Old 10-08-2020, 07:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Book1 I know what you mean!

Hi asearcher,

I know what you mean about coming across more women in Spiritual circles. This has always the case for me too.

I know everyone is so reactive these days about men and women.

I am not like this and would probably be considered quite unconventional and wrong!

i have found though, from my experience, that quite often with the men that do enter the realm of spiritual development that when they are serious about they really go for it! They can really master what they aim for.

of course there are ALWAYS exceptions to any rule, especially when it comes to genders.

Women tend to be quite good at moving into alternate dimensions through their own multidimensional consciousness....as in branching out quite quickly and easily. I am not sure why either.

I don't buy into the whole thing that women are so much more emotionally connected than men...nit these days with how most women are.

I have also found that women in spirit groups end up doing a lot of talking and not much practice! Do you find that too?

One lat reflection on why there may not be that many men in these kinds of circles could be that men may be working a lot to support their family. if a man [or woamn] has kids the spirit lfe is much harder to truly go full ball with.

Men may also not like being around large groups of women talking. Men want to move and touch and get into it so martial arts draws more men and often in later life this turns more into internal martial arts.

Martial arts has sadly been not only watered down but put down in day to day life, but it can be one of the strongest direct paths to spiritual development if taught and practiced in a way where it can become a vehicle for spirit.

Men really blossom in these kinds of training environments and get the touch, discipline and spiritual awakening that works often well for them.

Thanks for sharing!

Maria
Old 12-08-2020, 04:14 PM
asearcher

Thank you very much, Maria, for your wonderful reply :)