Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-12-2022, 12:42 PM
Master
Crystal Skulls & Double Digit 11:11

I have 2 medium sized crystals skulls on the way from Brazil. When the seller -a fellow Dutchman who lives there- was busy with my order, he twice saw 11:11! When he told me the first time he'd seen it I felt great. Confirmation that those 2 skulls indeed have to come to me.
Then half a day later he saw it a 2nd time when busy with my order!
Reading about the meaning of 11:11 it makes a lot of sense. I told him that likely it has a meaning for him too as he's the one that saw the numbers.
And thinking about it, he could indeed also see how it held a message for him.

Isn't it beautiful how things work?!!

It's a gorgeous clear and quite yellow natural citrine, and a slightly larger tiger eye. That one was a surprise as I don't really have much tiger eye. It's okay but doesn't appeal to the point that I feel hugely drawn to it.
Yet when I saw this skullie... it has such a deep profound Soul-energy. There doesn't seem to be a proper English word for 'bezieling', 'souling', hihi. I guess "inspirited" is the closest, but not sure.
In any case, its spirit/Soul/presence moved me greatly.

Probably takes another week, maybe 2, for them to get here. My 11:11 skullies!
Old 22-12-2022, 09:56 AM
Guide

Double digits are a weird thing. I get them sometimes but when they do pop up they are consistent. I also get a lot of mirrored number like 12:21 and 14:41. No idea what that's about.
Old 01-01-2023, 10:36 AM
Master
I keep getting a lot of double digits the last couple of weeks. I always see it regularly but now it's a lot.

As for my skulls... I was patiently waiting for them to travel to me, okay with it taking the time it takes (I can be rather impatient when I've bought something).
Then 2 days ago before going to bed I suddenly thought of them and felt impatient. A sudden longing/need to have them. I was quite certain they were close to arriving.
The next day I checked track & trace at the beginning of the evening and they had arrived in the afternoon! So they had gotten in my energy field, were calling me, when they'd gotten closer.
Can even be that the plane had just landed when I felt that as it then takes time to unload and get things to customs and for it to eventually show up in track trace.

I hope they'll be delivered coming week!
Old 03-01-2023, 12:56 PM
Guide

I hope you'll get them soon. I still keep seeing double digits all the time too.
Old 03-01-2023, 04:57 PM
Master
I swear these 2 crystals skulls tune into me when they're about to move on and get closer. That happened when they arrived in the country, me suddenly feeling impatient, thinking about them and dreaming about them too.
Now I've been feeling the same way all day and I just checked tracking info... they're going to be delivered tomorrow!!
So again they let me feel they were about to come to me.
I can't recall this ever happening before. They really seem to be connected to me but don't 'pull' or call until there's a reason for it. They're really in my field and know how to sound a so called gentle alarm which makes me think of them and feel impatient, if that makes sense.
Fingers crossed it's really going to happen tomorrow as it's later in the afternoon, meaning it's busy as usually parcels get here earlier.
Old 27-02-2023, 03:06 AM
Seeker

Hi, Crystal Skullie

I have recently come into my power as a Skull-keeper in the last 6 months or so, the first Skull I was drawn to was a beautiful Lemurian Aquatine-Clacite, Witch Quartz, whatever that is? I looked into his eyes and was captivated by him, yes him...lol
I was talking with straight away as if he was in the room but really he was the USA I'm in Australia...

I knew his name by the 2nd or 3rd day "Aru-neulla' it took three weeks to a month for him to arrive. I also knew he was at the door...lol
He is associated with the North and Fire, My master skull, who is all things, I first met him in a past life in Ancient Egypt which is why I connected with him so well I think.

Since getting to know him he has guided me to 3 more Skulls, two feminine energy, 2 male to place int the cardinal directions on my Altar.

An Apatite Quartz skull', 'Lurhian' he is associated with East/ air and metal and power of communication, new pathways, creativity and discovery among other things.

An Golden moonstone Skull, 'Moiach' He is associasted with the West and water. he is associated with developing physic gifts, connection to Source, Guides and angels.

An Mosaic Chalcedony Quartz skull, 'K'kian' He is associated with the South and Earth, Crystals and Stone. He unleashes universal energy to the soul, tranquility, harmony and removes anything negative, very grounding and protective

The myth is when you carve a Skull from millions of years old Crsytal from in the earth it creates a consciousness of a higher being within it. you look in the eyes and ask 'do you belong to me? Not all skulls are like this, they can also change vessels when needed.
Old 28-02-2023, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cellar Door
The myth is when you carve a Skull from millions of years old Crystal from in the earth
it creates a consciousness of a higher being within it. You look in the eyes and ask 'do you belong to me?
Not all skulls are like this, they can also change vessels when needed.
Since I know nothing about crystal skulls - I thought I would repeat what you said for others, too!
I had no idea and wondered what these skulls I see around were about!
Thank you. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 28-02-2023, 01:21 PM
Master

When I was in Arizona at the Grandmothers Native American ceremonies we were shown a huge skull by a Lakota Woman. She said there were only four of them in the world and they had one of them. She did tell us the story about them but just can’t remember what it is now. Maybe you could Google it.

It looked a bit scary to me lol
Old 28-02-2023, 05:12 PM
Master
There are 12 ancient crystal skulls.
The ones that were tested showed the following:
She also gave the skull for scientific examination to Hewlett Packard. The findings were quite puzzling. The skull had been carved with diamonds and then smoothened with a solution made out of silicon sand and water. But the strangest part was that the entire workings were done against the “axis” of the crystal. This means that whenever a piece of crystal or quartz is cut, it has to be done according to the axis formed by the molecular structure of the rock. Going against it would shatter the entire piece. So how was this done in the first place?

We still don't know who carved them, nor how they did it. As of yet we do not have the technology to carve skulls the same way.

A good crystal skull carver, for instance Leandro -THE mastercarver in the world-, feels & senses what is inside a piece of crystal. They feel the skull that is in there and wants to be born. They take it out of the crystal. So this means shape, size, type etc. etc.
I believe this is what sets those from the good Brazilian carvers apart from the cheap Chinese ones: Chinese carve as many skulls out of a crystal as they can whereas the real masters go for the one that's 'hidden' in there.
The Brazilian masters also use AAA+ quality crystal, mostly Brazilian crystal. Chinese ones are usually not good quality crystal.
That's not to say you cannot have a good Chin. one but generally speaking if you want a good quality, high vibration one you are better off with a Brazilian (from a Braz. carver).

In any case, the ancient ones are said to have been programmed by the wise ones from Atlantis to safe-guard their wisdom and knowledge. That was done before Atlantis fell.
There's a 13th one that has never been found, which is logical as it's said to be energetic, not physical.

These ancient ones have created a collective field, the crystal skull field, and all new carved skulls automatically connect into that as well.

Often a crystal skull gives its guardian his/her name, some don't. The name can also change when a skull moves to another guardian. The same for its energy.
I've had a strawberry quartz skull come to me that was masculine in energy yet when it arrived at my place the skull was feminine. The previous owner argued with me about it, yet when I showed a new photo she agreed :)
A rose quartz skull that was rather aloof, feminine, came to me and immediately became approachable, soft and gentle, almost childlike.
They basically give you what you need.

Most of my crystal skulls have a name that intuitively came to me, but I have a few that are nameless.
Old 28-02-2023, 05:51 PM
This is one educational thread! Wow! Thank you all.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru