Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 25-07-2020, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque
are there particular physical reactions during your healing sessions?

For example, I get the following:

face twitches. specially mouth and one chin size
opening throat - and mouth, like I keep pushing breath out.
sometimes my legs squirm

Does anyone have similar reactions or other ones which occurred once or regularly during healing?
I have muscle twiches for years now.Everytime i tried to perform healing,the twiching stops.
Maybe my energy body is trying to accumulate something,or trying to get rid of it.
What you've described doesn't sound like healing to me.
I've received healing from magicians and shamans as well,and the overall effect feels very nice and calm.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 26-07-2020, 12:35 AM
Knower

oh its very calm and amazing effect.
and when my body relaxes into it, actually I'm in a plane of bliss where I've
inverted the universe into me.
I just don't mention this because I'm focusing on the other non-obvious sensations, and physical reactions.

they are not violent or consistent. not all healings or meditations take a form where physical reaction is beyond me. but it does happen.

I do want to add that my energy body has been expanding or stretching quite substantially of late. my intuitions among others are flaring up, and I know this is an involved process...

in the past I've done healing for myself in dreams, when I couldn't do it in waking for varying reasons.
so I know my healing practice is - self sustaining, lets say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I have muscle twiches for years now.Everytime i tried to perform healing,the twiching stops.
Maybe my energy body is trying to accumulate something,or trying to get rid of it.
What you've described doesn't sound like healing to me.
I've received healing from magicians and shamans as well,and the overall effect feels very nice and calm.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 27-07-2020, 12:25 PM
Seeker

Sure can be the energetic cleanse reactions :) so when they happen never panic, just relax and let it go and be.

For me its also itchy sometimes, or pulsing, and especially moving like in my belly button area for energetic cleansing.
Old 27-07-2020, 07:49 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominik90
Sure can be the energetic cleanse reactions :) so when they happen never panic, just relax and let it go and be.

For me its also itchy sometimes, or pulsing, and especially moving like in my belly button area for energetic cleansing.

Thank you!
Old 11-09-2020, 05:01 AM
Newbie ;)

great this was really very helpful
Old 24-10-2020, 05:11 AM
Deactivated Account

I get a lot of movements and twitches when healing. Often times I feel and see the healing taking place astraly when removing attachments and things. Generally I start out tense. Then as things are removed. My body begins to relax.
Old 24-10-2020, 05:11 AM
Deactivated Account

I get a lot of movements and twitches when healing. Often times I feel and see the healing taking place astraly when removing attachments and things. Generally I start out tense. Then as things are removed. My body begins to relax.
Old 24-10-2020, 05:42 AM
Master
Quote:
My question was more of a diagnostic one.
I can touch and hear my chakras, I can feel congestion or tightness, tingles, heaviness etc. these I am learning to diagnose as I go along, when it comes to dealing with the chakras.

but my body also has 'physical' and not just 'sensational' reactions.
from small twitches, to 'squirming' twitches
to even moving into specific yoga -like poses, which I can hold for quite long during the healing (but not necessarily if I was just doing a yoga practice).
(if you're aware of poses, I also commonly go into happy babe and Childs pose in healing down time-- and that I can understand. lol)

I am practiced in Pranic and Reiki healing.
the form of my personal practice is a combination of what I learned in these two schools, plus additional motions supplied via intuition/ higher guide.
When I heal others, I surrender to the flow of where their own energy body guides me, I have a capacity to 'hear' the chakras and speak to them too at times. (not always, some people are more closed off than others, that also really goes back to the patient)
And even while I surrender, I am still 'in control' in general.

but when I am healing myself, some of this 'in control' is reduced, and the surrender is higher.
and one of the side effects is the physical reactions.
(some I understand maybe, most I still do not)
I assume they are diagnostically relevant.
> related to the 'flow capacity'
> related to specific chakra or even more likely maybe the meridians.
maybe there is more to assume, I only just started investigating.
hence I posted the question. I figure if someone has a similar experience I can consider it too.

thank you

F

I to have experienced what you wrote. For me, it is a sign that things are 'moving' and I take it as a good sign.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 24-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
oh its very calm and amazing effect.
and when my body relaxes into it, actually I'm in a plane of bliss where I've
inverted the universe into me.
I just don't mention this because I'm focusing on the other non-obvious sensations, and physical reactions.

It is the same for me. It usually involves when my ethereal body is having problems attaching to my physical body due to the walls between both are very thin. Most people have to meditate to enter into this trance state, I guess we have done it enough to where we enter into these trances at will without needing to meditate. We are in essence connected to our deeper chakras, however you want to label them, and are also apart of reality at the same time, which is causing this.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:55 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
It is the same for me. It usually involves when my ethereal body is having problems attaching to my physical body due to the walls between both are very thin. Most people have to meditate to enter into this trance state, I guess we have done it enough to where we enter into these trances at will without needing to meditate. We are in essence connected to our deeper chakras, however you want to label them, and are also apart of reality at the same time, which is causing this.

In my experience and view we come to easily shift out of a heavier and into a lighter body from where the world is different, clarity much higher, access more complete. It is meditation but it only takes a moment of focused will and a breath to enter. It is where I go when doing a reading, channeling Bartholomew or....??? At other times too. There is nothing really unique about this. Scientists, Business people, artists.... dreamers and adventures all over the world do it too. When I read a good book I can imagine the author in such a state... A matter of recognition. As usual my friend Bartholomew is now telling me that I should launch into a lengthy dissertation. Not this time though. The actual location of these subtle worlds and how they are all interconnected is of special interest though because when we enter one we suddenly discover their secrets.