Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Master

In 2017

Suicide was the tenth leading cause of death overall in the United States, claiming the lives of over 47,000 people.

Suicide was the second leading cause of death among individuals between the ages of 10 and 34, and the fourth leading cause of death among individuals between the ages of 35 and 54.

There were more than twice as many suicides (47,173) in the United States as there were homicides (19,510).

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/stat.../suicide.shtml
Old 27-07-2020, 09:16 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
In 2017
Suicide was the tenth leading cause of death overall in the United States, claiming the lives of over 47,000 people.
evil people want to drive you to it - that's a fact -they work really hard at it every chance they get
Old 29-07-2020, 06:38 PM
Master

Best to put your nose to the grindstone, put your blinders on and move forward. One foot in front of the other until you make it to the end.
Old 29-09-2020, 04:04 PM
Master

With all this "mandated" isolation many are facing, suicides have increased. Wonder if they are adding suicide deaths due to the overall covid deaths.

"Well she was self isolating and got depressed and killed herself. Sooo, she died of covid."
Old 29-09-2020, 06:34 PM
Elfin

Quote:
With all this "mandated" isolation many are facing, suicides have increased. Wonder if they are adding suicide deaths due to the overall covid deaths.

"Well she was self isolating and got depressed and killed herself. Sooo, she died of covid."
Too true .. mental health, suicides.. and other conditions brought on because of it don't count....all contributed to covid... But then again Deb.. they never counted anyone outside of hospital deaths here ( UK) for many months including care homes , and covid deaths in the home. Certainly though, many other deaths related because of it. Also , and dare I say, many murders attached too...
Old 01-10-2020, 12:06 AM
Master

Oh yes, all the rioting and killings.

I heard on the real news a few days ago the "protesters" are now going into residential areas. I know they were doing it awhile ago, but apparently it's gotten worse.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vi...od/ar-BB19AbM3
Old 03-10-2020, 11:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
Death who fell in love with life.
https://vk.com/mindoverdose?w=wall-19885727_120247
Somehow I missed this Hologram. I've been there. To look for that one thing that could give me hope.
Old 06-10-2020, 03:02 PM
Master

They are calling it Deaths of Despair when people who are self isolating, social distancing and with economic stress who are more likely to commit suicide due to covid.
Old 19-01-2023, 03:37 PM
Dude111

Quote:
If you are contemplating suicide, I beg you to please watch this 20 minute video first. What do you have to lose? Please, just put it off for 20 more minutes.
A nice video but sometimes it doesnt help with the pain we have and sadness.......
Old 20-02-2023, 02:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Having lost a son to suicide. It took 4 years to forgive him it was 2008 mothersday weekend. Please take the time to look at everyone in your life before you contemplate suicide. Because after you walk through that veil leaving your earthy body behind, will be the only time you will be able to see the pain and sorrow you left behind and the longer it may take you to heal. Suicide can be like a bomb it affects those closest the most and can affect the inicent in ways you'll never comprehend. My scars may not be visible but they still remain. So Please think of others and have some compassion for them.