Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 13-07-2020, 06:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
....and my heart does go out on this subject because only 15 months ago a family member hung himself......
I had a neighbor that I could not get along with.

Then his attitude changed. He was very friendly.

One day, he came and borrowed a lighter and promised to return it. He used the lighter for his last smoke. The mailman found him hanging from the tree in their front yard.
Later on I found some documents that explained what was going on in his life. He had gotten in trouble with the law and also 'forgot' to renew his Green card.

It is hard to tell what some people are going thru. I just wished I did know..........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-07-2020, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Teal Swan isn't like the doctors and therapists you've already seen and got no relief from.

If you are contemplating suicide, I beg you to please watch this 20 minute video first. What do you have to lose? Please, just put it off for 20 more minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g86hreIWfqQ&t=212s

WONDERFUL ADVICE!

Thanks for sharing.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-07-2020, 08:03 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

One day, he came and borrowed a lighter and promised to return it. He used the lighter for his last smoke. The mailman found him hanging from the tree in their front yard.
Later on I found some documents that explained what was going on in his life. He had gotten in trouble with the law and also 'forgot' to renew his Green card.
It is hard to tell what some people are going thru. I just wished I did know..........
Terribly sad John...
Old 13-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Master

Quote:

I'm sorry to hear that BigJohn. I think on some level we are all going through "it". Maybe not to the point of suicide for some, but we all have tough times in our lives.

Why would he leave you imprinted with that last memory of the lighter. That's awful.
Old 13-07-2020, 08:14 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm sorry to hear that BigJohn. I think on some level we are all going through "it". Maybe not to the point of suicide for some, but we all have tough times in our lives.

Why would he leave you imprinted with that last memory of the lighter. That's awful.
I know what you mean, but ..........
actually I felt honored that he asked me for the lighter for his last smoke.

Hopefully, someday he will come thru. When he comes through, I suspect I will be the first he will seek out.

It was sad, he didn't ask his live-in girl friend for a lighter. All they did was fight. One day he came over and wanted to give us her dog because the dog was pooping all over the place and he was sick of having to clean it all up.

I will remember him for those 'comical' times.

Old 13-07-2020, 08:47 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Teal Swan isn't like the doctors and therapists you've already seen and got no relief from.
If you are contemplating suicide, I beg you to please watch this 20 minute video first. What do you have to lose? Please, just put it off for 20 more minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g86hreIWfqQ&t=212s
Hello Deb, I did not watch the video, maybe I'll check later. I just came by to thank you for what you do, and show thankfulness for what you did not do.

Quote:
I know what you mean, but ..........
actually I felt honored that he asked me for the lighter for his last smoke.
Hopefully, someday he will come thru. When he comes through, I suspect I will be the first he will seek out.
It was sad, he didn't ask his live-in girl friend for a lighter. All they did was fight. One day he came over and wanted to give us her dog because the dog was pooping all over the place and he was sick of having to clean it all up.
I will remember him for those 'comical' times.
I never told that to anyone, but when my dad "went downstairs" for the last time, he actually stopped before the stairs, as if he knew I was awake. Because he knew I was the life infused in is death. I was well awake as he was not supposed to be at home that night, so I was keeping watch in a way. I could not react to him "waking" in the middle of the night even if I knew what it meant, as if frozen in fear, and woke up in the late morning only to find out he was dead, hung.

There's no lighter here, but I see things as a borrowed rope wish granted by me.

With time, I finally accepted that the 14th of July here means so much more than his death, and decided to join the party as he decided to go. Not long after that, me being dizzy and "forgot" about my best friend, he pooped all around the house too !

Thank you for sharing.
Old 13-07-2020, 09:14 PM
Administrator
This thread can offer Hope to the many,that think suicide is the only way.
we are Living in uncertain times right now.
And it also shows that many are in the same situation.
Reading Big johns post is so very true for a lot of people we can never know how a person is really feeling.

Namaste
Old 14-07-2020, 01:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
I never told that to anyone, but when my dad "went downstairs" for the last time, he actually stopped before the stairs, as if he knew I was awake. Because he knew I was the life infused in is death. I was well awake as he was not supposed to be at home that night, so I was keeping watch in a way. I could not react to him "waking" in the middle of the night even if I knew what it meant, as if frozen in fear, and woke up in the late morning only to find out he was dead, hung.

There's no lighter here, but I see things as a borrowed rope wish granted by me.

With time, I finally accepted that the 14th of July here means so much more than his death, and decided to join the party as he decided to go. Not long after that, me being dizzy and "forgot" about my best friend, he pooped all around the house too !

Thank you for sharing.
Tomorrow will be your day of reflection..........

My Father drowned when I was 3. I have only a few memories of him.

Tim, thanks for sharing.

Old 14-07-2020, 05:40 PM
Master

Tim, you are a kind soul with a big heart. I know you are still healing and that takes bravery. I'm so sorry for your dad. But you have come to terms with his death. I hope this thread helps you get through this day.

Lol we have a old dog that is pooping all over the house. I suggested my husband feeds him in the morning (it's his dog). The dog can't help it, it's loose and he can't hold it, that much is plain. Old dogs.

BigJohn, I'm so pleased to hear you took the positive road on your neighbor asking you for the lighter. Younger souls would not have. There is a lot of pain when you lost your father at such a young age. A hole that can't be filled by any other.

Yes, Native Spirit, this thread has morphed into a cause all its own, as it should.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:23 AM
Guide
Thank you for posting this.

I lost my brother to suicide last year in August.

I'm glad you posted this up. Still grieving over the loss of my brother, I never knew how much he was suffering. So I know I need to do my own healing this year and trying not to blame myself for not helping him. But I never knew how much he was suffering... so please watch this video.