Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 10-06-2020, 10:20 AM
Master
The book of Revelations has been used by people of all times. You can temporarily make it fit in any period of time. There's always troubles in the world and people that see a decline of faith. There were loads of doomsday preachers in the Middle Ages, and this led to many Christian sects over the course of centuries.

Why would the time you live in be more relevant?

I like what Shivani posted, makes sense to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
1. The "Beast is a humanity largely set against God.
Irreligious.
2. The Beast has seven heads and ten horns.
There are seven continents on the earth, as taught in education.
3. The "beast" with two horns looks like a lamb.

The main "beast" is a revival,as many believe, of the Roman empire.

Why do you think the continents are relevant? And there's no people on Antarctica save a couple of researchers. How can it be relevant part of ''The Beast'' if it doesn't even have a civilization?
Old 10-06-2020, 05:31 PM
Master
"Precedent", Altair!

Look in the Book of Daniel for precedent.
Altair, your answers are at your fingertips, in the 21 st century.

I'm no longer interested in philosophical debate on the Gospel.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 10-06-2020, 07:31 PM
Master
Okay, no problem.

Concerning that beast..

Quote:
7 “After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns.

8 “While I was thinking about the horns, there before me was another horn, a little one, which came up among them; and three of the first horns were uprooted before it. This horn had eyes like the eyes of a human being and a mouth that spoke boastfully.

Quote:
23 “He gave me this explanation: ‘The fourth beast is a fourth kingdom that will appear on earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth, trampling it down and crushing it. 24 The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom. After them another king will arise, different from the earlier ones; he will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak against the Most High and oppress his holy people and try to change the set times and the laws. The holy people will be delivered into his hands for a time, times and half a time.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...+7&version=NIV

Do you have any thoughts about the ten kings and the iron teeth?
Old 10-06-2020, 08:43 PM
Master
There is also an image consisting of different empires.

One of feet of iron also. It is the Roman Empire which will be revised in the world.
These are the historic empires which ruled the earth.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 13-06-2020, 08:20 AM
Master
Quote:
One of feet of iron also. It is the Roman Empire which will be revised in the world.
These are the historic empires which ruled the earth.

Can't see Rome and Italian peninsula ever getting that relevant again so I think you mean what the Roman Empire embodied?
One thing I can think of is that they were the 'globalists' of their time..
Old 13-06-2020, 04:57 PM
Master
Paul described the coming anti-christ.

Globalist is exactly right.

One world "democracy", yet? The anti-christ will be accepted as Messiah and savior. Demanding worship.
You already have heard of the new money system. The, "mark".

Old 23-06-2020, 02:15 PM
Master
Does the time and date matter concerning our one world situation?
Regarding our technologies?

Old 27-06-2020, 03:57 PM
Master
Altair, the global democracy with the addition of thw worship of the antichrist.

Old 27-06-2020, 04:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Altair, the global democracy with the addition of thw worship of the antichrist.
"The worship of the anti-Christ" seems to be a subject we should talk about..............

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 27-06-2020, 05:42 PM
Master
Quote:

You certain about it being a democracy and not a dictatorship?