Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 12-04-2020, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
sky123,

I love this and I feel exactly the same way. For me this is the most spectacular way of meeting Christ. In what others might view as the ordinary but even with eyes they are not able to see the extraordinary...that which is closest to them and right in front of them. Anyone that is given a vision of Christ such as an NDE, etc. has unavoidable confirmation of Christ....but that cannot be a universal experience by any stretch of the imagination. In a similar vein others have the insight to view and appreciate the beauty and wonder of a leaf or a blade of grass, etc. These are the experiences we should open ourselves to so that we can marvel at the closeness and omnipresence of God.

Old 12-04-2020, 08:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
It is rather disingenuous to attribute the good will of people to Jesus.
Christ more accurately, regardless I don’t understand this. If human love isn’t an expression of Christ... what else could it be?

Christ as God, The Source, The All, that which I refer to as the Living Stream. I’m sticking with the Christian-specific term so as not to confuse.
Old 12-04-2020, 10:41 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Love has no Religion....

True, ---- but you showed more hate than love in your reply.

That may be why the older Gnostics sects, like the Cathars, used to say the same thing as the intelligentsia today. The only good Christians are Gnostic Christians.

We rejected Yahweh, a genocidal moral monster, while Christians embraced and idolized him.

Regards
DL
Old 12-04-2020, 10:52 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Christ more accurately, regardless I don’t understand this. If human love isn’t an expression of Christ... what else could it be?

Christ as God, The Source, The All, that which I refer to as the Living Stream. I’m sticking with the Christian-specific term so as not to confuse.

Christ denotes having being anointed King by the Jewish hierarch which included the temple Rabbis.

Jesus was never anointed.

But if you are a literalist, then you have to live with the notion that Jesus, the Christ, if born of a virgin as you would believe, would have been biologically female all of his life, just like all other parthenogenetic birth.

You might prefer that to Yahweh coveting Mary, another man's wife, cuckolding Joseph and becoming a deadbeat dad. Not to mention the bestiality involved.

Do you find it strange that Yahweh had to use genocide to kill of the offspring of the sons of god, his own grandchildren, after his sons used the earth as their brothel, and then he comes down and does the same immoral thing?

Regards
DL
Old 12-04-2020, 11:45 PM
Administrator
Hello

Just a reminder that the last thing Matt wanted to ever find on the site was any form or Political Debate this is in our site rules he wrote.

While it plays a role in our daily lives there are sites for that. Just a gentle nudge we are all here to "play well with others". That includes God and the Devil and Lynn the Devil's Advocate here on Spiritual Forums.

Lynn
Old 12-04-2020, 11:45 PM
ant

Christ was present in our hearts until we get mislead and misguided by the concrete jungle.

Then we get acquainted again.
Old 12-04-2020, 11:46 PM
Administrator
Have you met Christ? Yes I feel I did in my NDE event....more after Easter Sunday Dinner....the bird is calling my name.

I am opening this thread so that we all may share our experiences with Christ, if you met Him or had felt His presence in a way, please share with us your experience.
If the crow has chosen you as your spirit or totem animal, it supports you in developing the power of sight, transformation, and connection with life’s magic.
Old 13-04-2020, 12:03 AM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Just a reminder that the last thing Matt wanted to ever find on the site was any form or Political Debate this is in our site rules he wrote.

While it plays a role in our daily lives there are sites for that. Just a gentle nudge we are all here to "play well with others". That includes God and the Devil and Lynn the Devil's Advocate here on Spiritual Forums.

Lynn

I think that to be a fine idea, although, being Canadian, we think ----- never mind, that would be political.

Enough said anyway.

Regards
DL
Old 13-04-2020, 12:07 AM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Christ was present in our hearts until we get mislead and misguided by the concrete jungle.

Then we get acquainted again.

I hear you, I think, but Christians seem to be breaking the first commandment by putting Jesus above Yahweh.

I wonder if that is why, by Jesus' standard, there are no real Christians.

Christians love Jesus but hate the Father whom they never do apologetics for.

Which breaks the first or highest commandment Jesus uttered.

Regards
DL
Old 13-04-2020, 12:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Lynn

Lynn,

Devils Advocate....? You should feel quite comfortable here....on many days they seem to outnumber the Christians.....hehehe