Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-04-2020, 06:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I watched parts of the movie.

The movie appeared to be anti-USA when in all actuality you will find this type of propaganda in all parts of the World.

He who has ears to hear.
Old 29-04-2020, 07:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I have seen it about two years ago...watched the first ten minutes which reminded me that I have already seen it.

……….
Old 29-04-2020, 07:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I watched parts of the movie.

The movie appeared to be anti-USA when in all actuality you will find this type of propaganda in all parts of the World.

A BBC documentary in 2002 btw.
Old 01-05-2020, 10:09 PM
Lorelyen

I did a couple of years in marketing and while the aim failed to work in many cases it was persuasion, tinkering with people's minds in ways most didn't realise let alone understand. There was a saying, that marketers knew more about psychology than psychologists ever could when it came to understanding people's motives and how to awaken latent desire, how to play on people's need for identity. It did seem to look back to Freud in many ways: playing on basic drives and the like. I got into it on the music side. But in two years I never acclimatised to office politics, focus groups, meanings production, market reports and stuff so I went freelance.

It's there. It works at times. At others it backfires on the client and their product.

Most socially conditioned folk don't know the extent to which they're manipulated. People are quite deceived when they get involved with market trials.
Old 02-05-2020, 06:18 AM
Master
Old 26-06-2020, 11:03 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
The Century of the Self - part 1 "Happiness Machine"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnPm...ature=youtu.be

And even that video is part of the thing that is controlling the nations.
Old 27-06-2020, 04:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
And even that video is part of the thing that is controlling the nations.

What are your thoughts on it?
Old 27-06-2020, 09:54 PM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
What are your thoughts on it?

My opinion on the subject usually offends people because it's all fun and games until it effects you personally
And unfortunately my opinion does just that so naturally it's not a very popular perspective.

Allen watts back in the 60's said that he went to a meeting where philosophers from all over the world had gathered to be asked for advice by some government ( can't remember exactly which one) and they said " gentlemen we are on the edge of being able to create a human being EXACTLY the way we want it to be and on a national scale so what should we do with this power?" Now keep in mind its been about 60yrs that's plenty of time to perfect what they were working on. He also said that they were working on a computer that would predict the outcome of a world war so that whoever the computer said was the winner would be the one in charge.

We don't have war for the reasons stated in history and we don't have the truth available to us what we have is approved information that we are aloud to play hood guys and bad guys with . Your not going to find any info or YouTube videos "exposing " the real powers that own this world.
Old 28-06-2020, 09:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
My opinion on the subject usually offends people because it's all fun and games until it effects you personally
And unfortunately my opinion does just that so naturally it's not a very popular perspective.

Allen watts back in the 60's said that he went to a meeting where philosophers from all over the world had gathered to be asked for advice by some government ( can't remember exactly which one) and they said " gentlemen we are on the edge of being able to create a human being EXACTLY the way we want it to be and on a national scale so what should we do with this power?" Now keep in mind its been about 60yrs that's plenty of time to perfect what they were working on. He also said that they were working on a computer that would predict the outcome of a world war so that whoever the computer said was the winner would be the one in charge.

We don't have war for the reasons stated in history and we don't have the truth available to us what we have is approved information that we are aloud to play hood guys and bad guys with . Your not going to find any info or YouTube videos "exposing " the real powers that own this world.

Thank you for your opinion.
Old 28-06-2020, 11:58 AM
lejonjus

It's an hour video : D

I agree.

This rant might be off-topic but relates to influence and manipulation. A lot of the psychology channels I come across tend to disregard people's connection to spirit and their evolution process. I see them encouraging gossiping within communities and witch hunting personality traits like they are predators when that is not acurate in describing personality traits because of the variations.

The reasoning they go with is self protection but relying on others to validate a personality trait that might not even be harming people I see as disempowering in a way. Intuition development would be the way to empowerment. Negative focus on people's shortcomings, gossiping, witch hunting is just as unhealthy and harmful to the person promoting it and their viewers.

That's my perspective at the moment anyways.. it might change you never know :P I'm open to any input.

Last edited by lejonjus : 28-06-2020 at 12:43 PM.