Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 09-10-2019, 11:41 AM
Suspended
Unhappy A past life memory

2. In another past life memory or what I considered/consider to be as such. I was living in a closed community, secluded and isolated from the rest people in the city and world, with our own culture and civilization. Contact was allowed within our community and own people and this was some sort of unwritten rule, no contact with the outside world, we stay united and together within our own community, preserve our customs, traditions and lifestyle. It was as if we were going to be polluted if we were to come into contact with another outside our community and all contact was forbidden. It was a village and community up on the mountain. It was full of snow in the winter and absolutely freezing cold.

I hated the cold weather , the rocks in the mountain and the mountain covered up in snow and my person freezing to death from the cold weather in the winter. It was a hilly spot full of trees and wild animals. I did nothing but complaining about the cold weather and that I could not stand it. During Spring time , I used to sit on a spot gazing at the forbidden, the city and people of the city that was forbidden to go to and come into contact with.

I wanted to go there and did nothing but wonder how it was like , the city I saw and other cities.

I was a child of the chief complaining and saying "What is the point of all of us living here?. Look at this place covered up in snow. It's freezing cold! I hate the mountain, I hate the cold , I don't want to stay here! What's the point of all of us staying here and experiencing all this freezing cold weather?" and "why can't we not go to the city and come into contact with the rest people?. Why can't we not see what is beyond this place?".

I was feeling absolutely miserable and unhappy , begun thinking and often thought "one day, I will leave from this horrible freezing place and never come up again. Why be born in a freezing mountain, covered in snow?. I will never be born neither in the freezy cold weather, or in a mountain for all the rest lives that are to follow. I hate the mountain!".

My complaints were not taken seriously and not responded by any person because "it was just words" as far as all people in this community was concerned and for them, words did not count and were not considered at all or were worthy of a response. Only actions were considered by and counted/were valid for them.

My complaints, were ignored each time and not responded by any person because, they considered for granted that, I will never go against my father's will , the rules of my community and will never do what constituted a betrayal. Therefore, I could complain and say whatever I wanted, it was nothing but an expression of my frustration , my feelings that was normal for them. And most of all, just words for them, no actions.

This mindset of them and not responding my complaints and considering them just words frustrated me even more.

It was only the day that, I said to my father that, "I decided to leave from the village and go to the city" and not just that, "I wanted to see what was beyond the village and our community" and that, "I wanted to experience and learn how other people lived, the new and different", that I was taken seriously and by my own father, the chief.

This time, it was my father that was angry and not me. He announced to me that, "if I left, there will be no family or community for me. I will be casted out and never be allowed back in the family and community. I would have never had him as a father, will have stopped being his child. I would have had no mother or brothers either, no place, home, family, community for me and to return to".

I was told by my father that, "if I left, I would have never be accepted in the family, community and that village ever again" and "not to return if I left" that, "I would have been absolutely rejected by all and first and foremost, him who would not have had or considered me as his child any longer". He said to me that, "if I left to forget him as a father and to consider that I do not have him as my father any longer".

And "not to return because I will be treated as an outsider" and "would have ordered to be killed for turning into an outsider, not obeying the rules, going against his will, not obeying and betraying him and the whole village".

I was absolutely devastated by my father's words and felt more miserable and unhappy than ever. I could not understand why curiosity , wanting to see what is beyond the village on the mountain, see and experience something new and finding out how the people in the city were like and how they lived should result in losing all, being completely rejected and not accepted by a family and a whole community as a whole.

I could not understand how a father can make such harsh decisions for their child, even reach to the point to order their child to be killed , treated like an enemy, traitor and outsider if they returned just because they wanted to see and go to the city, see, learn and experience how other people lived.

For months, I was miserable and depressed by my father's words and the point he could reach, to cast out his own child and make the announcements he made to me.

For months , I sat on a rock up on a mountain, looking at the city but this time, not wondering how it was and not wanting to go there because , I wanted my family and community, fearing the consequences of the return to the community after I left, if I left.

I chopped off my curiosity, my wants and needs. I reached such a state of depression in the next few months that made me decide that, the life I lived having chopped my own wants, dreams and needs was not worth living. I decided that pursuing my wants and following my heart's desires was worth risking killed if I returned because , I did plan to return.

I have started having the mindset of all people in my community that, it was all words, no actions. That is how I decided to treat my hurtful father's words, just words that were not to be considered or counted because they were no actions.

I have made my back to leave the village. My father last words to me was once again a threat and the threat that, "if I left the village, I will never returned" and that "I will be casted out by the whole family and community", no longer hurtful to me as much as they used to hurt all those months. I was going to go against my father's and followed my heart's desires by returning to my village, community and family, despite what my father said to me.

I said to my father, "you and I have a bond of blood, you cannot break a bond of blood no matter what you do and how much you try. I will still be your child and you will still be my father in this life even if you cast me out, reject and not accept me when and if I return. Even if I get killed and by your own hands by you ordering to be killed as an outsider nobody can take away this bond of blood. In this life, you will always be my father and I will be your child until the end of our lives, no words or actions can change this".

I have left feeling confident that my father and community would have accepted me when I returned, as I planned to do despite my father's words that I did not consider or counted as the community did not consider or take seriously my complaints about my unhappiness and misery living in isolation and seclusion up on a cold mountain, cut off from all the rest.

I have finally gone to the city, seeing a markets and markets with merchants selling goods for the first time in my life.

I was welcomed by the people who lived in the city and whom I have met. I was a very well liked and admired person for my bravery to "go alone" to the city, for following my heart's desires and doing of what I wanted.

I then visited other nearby cities , asking way too many questions, learning and growing.

After years, I decided to return to my village and community up on the mountain, showing off all knowledge gained from all experiences I had with different people of the different cities I lived. I was going back to tell "my people" as I called them that, "there was nothing to be afraid of, contact with others was possible without any harm or hurt as no harm or hurt happened to me".

I wanted to share with them , the lifestyle of the cities visited and tell them all about it, how the people in the cities visited lived. I also wanted to tell them about the different languages they spoke and from our own language.

When I returned, there was absolutely nobody to fight or treat me as an outsider. All of "my people" were complety wiped off by disease; almost all got sick and died as a person in my village who survived said to me. There was absolutely nobody left from my family and almost nobody from my community. I no longer had a father, mother, brothers or community as my father threatened me when I announced to him of my decision to leave from the village and go to the city. Once again as he threatened me in his last words to and last moments with me prior to leaving from the village.

They were all killed by disease. I survived only because, I have made the decision to do what I wanted, follow my heart's desires to leave from the village and go to the city, go against the rules of my community and my father's will.

The vision ends by asking the person/survivor met in my community, "if they all got sick and died, killed by disease, how did you survive , did not get sick and die as all the rest did and as you tell me that ot took place?".

They were just 2-3 people around who survived, including me. I knew how I survived(only because I left) , I did not know how they survived.

There was almost nobody to share with of what I learned, which seemed to bd important for me-to share what I gained or had with others.
Old 09-10-2019, 11:48 AM
Suspended
Thumbs up Your acquaintances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony1007
Hi again Sunshine 🌞

I can see why my dream of old negative acquaintances might seem like a nightmare, but the dreams are usually quite peaceful... If I’m on a train they’ll get on & chat to me....I’m roller skating & they join me happily with no bad feeling.
You’ve given me food for thought though.
I might pose this on the dreams board.
Good to have made your acquaintance 😀🌞

Hello Harmony,

Are all these "old negative acquaintances" still in life or diseased?.

"Food for thought', posted on "the dreams board". Glad to have provided food for thought, go for it!!!
Old 09-10-2019, 11:53 AM
Suspended
Thank you Summer, good to be here!
Old 09-10-2019, 12:49 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Hello Harmony,

Are all these "old negative acquaintances" still in life or deceased?!

The ‘negatives’ are still in life, but not actively in mine. In reality I eliminated these people by telling them they were wrong to underestimate that I wouldn’t figure out what they were doing. I told them I was severing our so called friendships but wished them no harm. If I bump into them, which is rare, I just smile politely.

When I’m having a nice dream & they pop in, I’m like ‘oh for goodness sake, what are they doing here again!?’ 😂
Old 09-10-2019, 01:53 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Everyone,
I am also a new one for this site and hope you all are doing well.
Old 09-10-2019, 04:21 PM
Suspended
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony1007
The ‘negatives’ are still in life, but not actively in mine. In reality I eliminated these people by telling them they were wrong to underestimate that I wouldn’t figure out what they were doing. I told them I was severing our so called friendships but wished them no harm. If I bump into them, which is rare, I just smile politely.

When I’m having a nice dream & they pop in, I’m like ‘oh for goodness sake, what are they doing here again!?’ 😂

Good for you Harmony that you eliminated the negative acquaintances from your life!. It's not an easy task, for sure!.
Old 09-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Legrand

Hi Sunshine,

Just a suggestion. You could ask for a reading at the following thread. He is very good to give a general reading about our past lives.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=113033

Enjoy and nice to read you!
Old 09-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahruddinkhan
Hi Everyone,
I am also a new one for this site and hope you all are doing well.

Hi Bahrud and welcome to this forum. Hope you have a productive stay and time on it. If you don't mind me asking, what made you join this group?. Take care,
Old 09-10-2019, 05:12 PM
Suspended
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hi Sunshine,

Just a suggestion. You could ask for a reading at the following thread. He is very good to give a general reading about our past lives.

Enjoy and nice to read you!

Hi Lengrad,

This is the third time, I am rewriting my reply to your post, all previous two had completely vanished so, I hope this goes through now.

I will have a look at the link now but, I do not promise that I will ask for a reading.

In any case, thank you for the suggestion. I believe that certain things are better left unknown. Glad that you enjoyed "reading me". Take care.
Old 09-10-2019, 05:18 PM
Suspended
Hey Legrand,

Can you please write the name of the thread you suggested so, I will find this from the index?.

It kicks me out of the whole spiritual forums as soon as I click on the URL link you sent me. Thanks.