Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 20-08-2019, 06:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
there is NO life on any other planet except Earth. Jehovah God created Earth for humankind. we are the ones in which he wanted. those little green big-eyed creatures that MANY claim to see, in which I do believe some have. were just demons pretending so that man would believe "GOD", created other beings.

The Earth was created by ' Cause and effect ' and if the conditions are right there's no reason to dismiss that other Planets do not contain life Forms....
Old 21-08-2019, 04:04 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Yes I would agree to them being evil beings.

However the bible was written for Earthlings, & there just may be other planets with sentient aware life forms on them. with their own biblical scripture....why not eh.

I can understand why you might believe this, considering the many sightings. but what would be the purpose for Jehovah God and Jesus creating other life forms? why would he feel the need to want other them? why did he create humans to be in his likeness, and his focus is ONLY on us?
Old 21-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

Interesting comment.

I prefer Yahweh over Jehovah
So far, I have found 7 variants of the word YHWH
as recorded in the Masoretic text.

I like them both, but the English form "Jehovah", is in every bible version ,(Exo. 6:3). man can do MANY things when it comes to God's word. such as adding and removing. like in the case of his name ,being replace with title L-O-R-D, (caps). if that wasn't the name the God of Israel wanted people to use, he wouldn't allowed it. those I really don't believe he has a problem with the name "Yahweh." just as long as people understand that he and Jesus are not the same being.
Old 25-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Guide
Angel1

Aknaton, I like the name "Aknaton" which describes my favorite Egyptian Pharaoh.
Research into the Bible reveals that other worlds are mentioned a few times there. Jesus said, "In my Father's House, there are many Mansions." The word "Mansions" refers to other worlds, and the Father's House is the infinite Universe. Jesus also said, "I am not of this world; you are of this world."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
This ought to be an interesting one and I'm pretty excited about this subject-matter. What is your opinion concerning this in relation to Christianity?

Old 26-08-2019, 12:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Aknaton, I like the name "Aknaton" which describes my favorite Egyptian Pharaoh.
Research into the Bible reveals that other worlds are mentioned a few times there. Jesus said, "In my Father's House, there are many Mansions." The word "Mansions" refers to other worlds, and the Father's House is the infinite Universe. Jesus also said, "I am not of this world; you are of this world."

The exact same reason you like the name is the exact same reason that I chose the name. I love it too, have loved it for a long long time... It has a very deep connection with me this name.
Old 26-08-2019, 01:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21

Or, there are many other planets in other solar systems & of a physical Organic nature, as the Earth is, sure.

But I suggest that the many mansions, are not of the physical organic kind. & far far from the nature of a world such as this.

I suggest that the many mansions, as mentioned in scripture, are of the Holy Kingdom..(the promised lands)..& of, the Christ essence.
And "no person" can enter therein, unless they have been fully transformed, by Holy spiritual essence of the Heavenly Father.

And, research into the Bible reveals exactly that.

And the bible does suggest that, Jesus said, that he is not of this world.
However, Research into the Bible reveals that, that statement refers to Jesus, as having been fully transformed by the Holy Spiritual Essence of & from the Heavenly Father.
Which does remove from any being, any desires for the temptations of the Earthly life...ie:- he is in the world although not of it.
Old 26-08-2019, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
I like them both, but the English form "Jehovah", is in every bible version ,(Exo. 6:3). man can do MANY things when it comes to God's word. such as adding and removing. like in the case of his name ,being replace with title L-O-R-D, (caps). if that wasn't the name the God of Israel wanted people to use, he wouldn't allowed it. those I really don't believe he has a problem with the name "Yahweh." just as long as people understand that he and Jesus are not the same being.

New Jerusalem Bible, a Catholic Bible, uses Yahweh about 7000 times!

The actual pronunciation of Yahweh's name in Exodus 6:3 seems to be lost.
If you examine the first usage of Yahweh's name (Genesis 2:4) is spelled
slightly different then what is written in Exodus 6:3.

Unfortunately, many people claim Jesus is God/god.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-08-2019, 09:50 PM
Guide
Cool

Aknaton, do you believe in reincarnation? I think the most likely reason for this name having a deep connection with you is because you may have incarnated in Egypt during Pharaoh Akhnaton's reign. You might even have known him personally. I feel very strongly that I myself lived there during that period in history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
The exact same reason you like the name is the exact same reason that I chose the name. I love it too, have loved it for a long long time... It has a very deep connection with me this name.

Old 26-08-2019, 10:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Or, there are many other planets in other solar systems & of a physical Organic nature, as the Earth is, sure.

But I suggest that the many mansions, are not of the physical organic kind. & far far from the nature of a world such as this.

I suggest that the many mansions, as mentioned in scripture, are of the Holy Kingdom..(the promised lands)..& of, the Christ essence.
And "no person" can enter therein, unless they have been fully transformed, by Holy spiritual essence of the Heavenly Father.

And, research into the Bible reveals exactly that.

And the bible does suggest that, Jesus said, that he is not of this world.
However, Research into the Bible reveals that, that statement refers to Jesus, as having been fully transformed by the Holy Spiritual Essence of & from the Heavenly Father.
Which does remove from any being, any desires for the temptations of the Earthly life...ie:- he is in the world although not of it.

How about 2010 TK7, an asteroid that has the same orbit as Earth!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-08-2019, 02:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
How about 2010 TK7, an asteroid that has the same orbit as Earth!

I truely do not understand the significance of this post in regards to mine.

I had been speaking of sentient life sustaining planets. Not hostile formations, if it is a hostile formation of course.