Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 29-04-2019, 04:55 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Christians say that space aliens are demons

Originally, I did not think of the sky species as demons. It never crossed my mind.

During the early years of life on the internet, I would seek out places to talk about the species. It wasn't until maybe the past 5 years when I encountered Christians who proclaimed the sky creatures to be demons. I had experience and knowledge, and so I did not straightaway agree with them. But then I opened my mind up to contemplate their belief and I was then sure that a species who invades a human body is certainly a demon.

What I could not reconcile was that 2,000 years ago or whatever it was, Jesus would cast out demons and send them into the pigs.

Ah, if space aliens are demons, there's no need to enter into a pig. They could just leave in their "ships", which they no doubt had at that time. So, something does not add up.

Even so, I have quite a bit of experience with sky bugs but also with spirits and demons. All of which is judged "non existent" by atheists and worldly people. And so, it's automatically a WAR of ...

Of ignorance vs experiential knowledge.
Of disbelief vs experiential knowledge.
Of conformity and obedience to the world vs the scary truth.

Truth.

Nostradamus Prophecy:

Century X Quatrain 72

The year 1999, seventh month,
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols,
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck

It's often believed that Nostradamus was off by a couple of years and that the king of terror from the sky was a reference to 9/11. However, 1999 was the year that the space aliens presented themselves to me *for the first time*.

It's kinda blatantly obvious that there is no greater terror from the sky than space aliens. OF COURSE it is / they are a terror.

To this very day, 20 years later, I have been telling the story of that "visitation" and there is NEVER a response. Not even in forums where this stuff is the central focus.

I do not like talking into a void. I hate it. I do not like my time, effort, energy and knowledge going to utter absolute waste. I HATE being ignored. I cannot fathom why people do not engage. Or, when they do, for whatever the topic, it's always insufficient and leaves everything to be desired. After too many years of it, it has taken a massive toll.

I used to be very naive. I thought the sky species were entirely benevolent. I no longer believe this. I think they are insane. I don't like them and I'm disgusted.

I've been through way too much sufferings for far too long.

I've been in my dwelling place for, well I just began my 11th year here. Before this, I have moved quite a lot. Remember 1999?

After I arrived in this place where I am now, I continued to experience these sky bugs (there's a reason I call them that). I figured that they were following me.

Then it dawned on me that perhaps they were the ones responsible for moving me around from place to place.

Following me or controlling me, either way - they are locked onto me.

And I despise it.

Maybe the Christians are correct. Maybe they are demons. I still have a problem with that concept because demons are not known to have technology. And these space creatures absolutely have technology. Their influence causes life / the world to seem completely fake.

And it's disturbing.

So, I did experience them for the first time in 1999 but I do not know who exactly the king of the mongols is but I think it has something to do with ADVANCING TECHNOLOGY. As for Mars to reign by good luck, just tune in to NASA. They worship Mars and have been worshiping Mars for quite a while.
Old 30-04-2019, 06:05 AM
Ascender
Hey i wouldnt mind hearing your story what happened in 1999
Ive been trying to tell people that these space beings are no good the one on my avatar are no good if people see them in the sky enourgh them

I could be wrong about them but its a cooincidence that i start to feel uggghhh when they are contacting me
I guess there are space beings that are on a lower vibrational energy aswell and they try to entrap us with their superior technology and abilities

The beings from mars are very cold and quite demanding even if they are real or ascended and have this frequency iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sounds like that im pretty sure its their frequency
The white light craft use to follow me for ages even when i was driving
They dont seem to much these days .
Old 30-04-2019, 08:31 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Hey i wouldnt mind hearing your story what happened in 1999
Ive been trying to tell people that these space beings are no good the one on my avatar are no good if people see them in the sky enourgh them

I could be wrong about them but its a cooincidence that i start to feel uggghhh when they are contacting me
I guess there are space beings that are on a lower vibrational energy aswell and they try to entrap us with their superior technology and abilities

The beings from mars are very cold and quite demanding even if they are real or ascended and have this frequency iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii sounds like that im pretty sure its their frequency
The white light craft use to follow me for ages even when i was driving
They dont seem to much these days .

I have another comment somewhere where I describe how they harm my body. Do you have the clicking in your ears? There's clicking in the ears and sinuses, strange beeps and beeping, strange noises in the mouth (sounds like pops), ear pain, buzzing eardrums, strange blinking (feels like a second lens under the eyelids, very dry and gritty, and it blinks sideway). All of these things began happening to me a few months after they had me up inside of a "mile wide ship" which was directly over my house.

There is no doubt they are very real, and they invade the human body and mind. They are EXTREMELY possessive and controlling and manipulative. This is why the idea of them being demons makes sense (and it's compounded by the fact that my mother used to call me a pig, and we know that Jesus sent demons into the pigs - I always disliked her calling me that, she meant it to be cute but it wasn't cute and I am not a pig, what a terrible mother).

Anyway, I do have two other threads where I wrote about these creatures if you want to look for them.

It was after dinnertime and I was standing at the kitchen sink washing the dishes. My 3 kids were in the living room playing. I felt something, and so i looked out the window in front of the sink and saw something HUGE above the building across the street (i lived across from a shopping plaza - you can look it up on Google maps: 222 North Main Street, Andover Massachusetts). You will see that the road is 4 lanes (it is part of a state highway), and there's typically heavy traffic in that area.

So I went outside and stood on the sidewalk looking at this gargantuan sized thing which sat perfectly still, hovering lowly. I remember that it had lights but I don't recall what color they were. It appeared triangular in shape but it was also curved. It was HUGE HUGE HUGE.

So as I'm standing on the sidewalk cars are passing by in both directions (it was shortly after dinnertime but I don't remember what hour exactly), and I begin jumping up and down, waving my arms and pointing at it yelling out "look at that thing!!". This next part took me over ten years to figure out: not only were those people in their cars not looking at that rather unmissable huge thing, they weren't even looking at me. They were oblivious and in a minute, I'll tell you why. But, I did see ONE person who had seen it and as he was driving along I saw him quite startled and perturbed as he has struggling to look behind him to see the thing. I wish he would have just pulled over or turned around and come back but he didn't.

So then I went inside and told my son, who was 8 years old, to come outside with me. He was playing PlayStation and really did not want to. He protested "do I have to?" and I said yes. I was a single mom and didn't have anybody else, and I also didn't have a camera, and so I needed a witness and he was it. He came out with me while my girls, 2 and 4 at the time, remained inside (which I deeply regret - I will never know if anything happened to them while my son and I were outside). My son and I stood on the sidewalk in front of the house and I pointed to it: "do you see that?" and he unhappily said yes. Then he asked if he could go back inside and I said yes. To this very day, he hates to talk about it and gets very aggravated by it.

I stayed on the sidewalk while my son went back in the house, and I watched the thing leave. THEY MOVE SO FAST, IT'S LIKE THE SPEED OF THOUGHT. It's not like disappearing, but they are gone in a fraction of a second.

So, why did the people in their cars not see the thing OR me, jumping up and down waving my arms and pointing and yelling?

If you read my other comments, you'll find that in 2007 I prayed and having been inundated with signs directing me to NY, in a leap of faith my kids and I went to NY. I experienced those creatures quite a lot in NY, by the way, but I have not told the details of those incidents in any of my other comments here before mentioning them just now. I talk about my journey by prayer and faith coming to rest in 2009, to an apartment in a town with a biblical name (a place where I remain and have been here for over 10 years now).

On the front door of my apartment, before the building was transformed, was a sign that said ENTRANCE. I still have the sign (I took it off the door while the building was being reconstructed). One day, I happened to notice the other way of reading that word. Instead of entrance meaning to go inside, I read it as TRANCE (to entrance someone). It was an AHA! moment. I immediately knew why those people were not noticing anything and were not responding: it was not because they did not know it was there. It was because THEY DID KNOW, but were entranced by fear.

Well, it's been 20 years now that I have been experiencing these creatures. I hate it, and i hate them. They possess me and torture me and control me. I do not have freedom.

Since I arrived in this place in 2009, I rarely leave the house and when I do it's only to go to the stores or laundromat. I almost never leave the neighborhood and when I do it's for engagement with a governmental agency (a housing appointment, a court appearance). I'm trapped, and I've been telling people for years that I am KIDNAPPED and that my prayer in 2007, despite having brought me to a town with a biblical name, which makes the prayer SEEM like it was answered by God, was actually intercepted by evil entities and that I've been gravely mislead.

One of the things someone said to me when I first got here: when evil wants to do you harm, they get you alone.

Evil wasn't a thing to me in my life before I arrived in this town / in this state. I never concerned myself with "evil". I never talked about "evil", or evil things.

It was only after my family was ripped apart and I ended up here that EVIL existed, and I've been screaming out on the internet ever since. I even wrote books to the state's attorney and the FBI but I'm sure you know how that goes: nobody believes anything because everybody is indoctrinated and brainwashed in the antichrist belief system, which they worship, which is "mental illness".

And so nobody believes anything, nobody knows anything, nobody understands anything, and nobody cares.

One thing I know for certain: these creatures DO have something to do with religion. Either they ARE demons like the Christians say or they are what I used to think they were, but don't anymore. Have you ever heard of "heaven's armies"? It's in the bible, something about heaven's armies. I used to think it meant these space alien creatures.

But if you knew the RAPE, SADISM AND TORTURE AND MURDERS (FORCED SUICIDES, PLURAL) that I have been put through, and have suffered BEYOND MEASURE, then you would understand why I eventually began to HATE those creatures, and hate even God too.

There is NOTHING about me that justifies ripping my family apart and isolate me to vulgarly rape and mercilessly torture me to death. PTHOOOOOO!!!!

And all the while, the ENTIRE world is 100% perpetually ignorant, unresponsive and irresponsible.

My flesh, mind and soul have been destroyed. I cannot love a God who did this to me, undeservedly, for no justifiable reason.
Old 30-04-2019, 09:26 AM
Master

Your experiences seem similar to what so-called "targeted individuals" keep reporting. Personally, I think these experiences are all in the head, but that's just my opinion. I know some people who report going through daily torture of the kind you talk about. However, this seems to have occurred after extensive drug use. You should probably seek outside help, perhaps a therapist could help you deal with these experiences and put them in their proper context.
Old 30-04-2019, 09:55 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Your experiences seem similar to what so-called "targeted individuals" keep reporting. Personally, I think these experiences are all in the head, but that's just my opinion. I know some people who report going through daily torture of the kind you talk about. However, this seems to have occurred after extensive drug use. You should probably seek outside help, perhaps a therapist could help you deal with these experiences and put them in their proper context.
hello, satan.

You're a liar. Do you know where you are?

I'm way too old for your childish game. And I'm far too intelligent and knowledgeable. You're intentionally antagonizing and will hereby be dismissed.
Old 30-04-2019, 11:20 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
hello, satan.

You're a liar. Do you know where you are?

I'm way too old for your childish game. And I'm far too intelligent and knowledgeable. You're intentionally antagonizing and will hereby be dismissed.

Ok, you got me. How did you know?
Old 30-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Ascender
Aha the triangle ship i had goose bumps when you said about it
I do have the symptons you mentioned i only see the triangle craft in energy form it must be using its cloaking device when i see it it makes uncomfertable the beings are almost human like from these craft what ever these craft are i do not like them makes my head fill with torture and my body almost like they want me to surrender to them fffttt .

Im not a drug user of any kind you can inmagjne whats it like trying to explain to someone what i see

Of course its all in the mind thats where they start they make me feel sick and speak their language

They well be et's but evil ones i wouldnt trust the triangle craft beings as far as i could throw it

From what ive read on line some people believe its a tr-3b astra ship black ops who ever owns it it gives me the creeps
Old 30-04-2019, 02:02 PM

My input....Well, of course they do...the religion is fear-based as we all know....
Why.... they think if Mary, the Holy Mother visits you, it's a demon, too.
So...you have that.

Fear, fear, fear. (Not all Christians, of course.) But if you are different you
are influenced by demons or are one!

Weren't the 1997 UFOs over Phoenix triangular? The biggest sighting ever in the entire world, btw!

I'm so sorry, I can't rem any particular shape of the UFO I saw very close up...and watched
silently, slowly move east for a very long time...Not circular, tho....
hmm, well not oval, either, not square....ya know I do believe it was slightly triangular,
just wasn't 'pointy' at the front.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-04-2019, 02:25 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Aha the triangle ship i had goose bumps when you said about it
I do have the symptons you mentioned i only see the triangle craft in energy form it must be using its cloaking device when i see it it makes uncomfertable the beings are almost human like from these craft what ever these craft are i do not like them makes my head fill with torture and my body almost like they want me to surrender to them fffttt .

Im not a drug user of any kind you can inmagjne whats it like trying to explain to someone what i see

Of course its all in the mind thats where they start they make me feel sick and speak their language

They well be et's but evil ones i wouldnt trust the triangle craft beings as far as i could throw it

This is one of my favorite things to teach as we battle in spiritual war, which largely involves a war on the mind and a war for the mind. Prepare to score a victory.

If I say the word TEMPLE to you, you might think of a building (like the little emoji that comes up when I type the word temple 🕍 )

However, if you ask people what a temple is - besides a building - they might tell you that their body is a temple. Sure, they're right. But there's more, and when I tell you I'm not telling you anything you do not already know. I'm only refreshing your memory because this is something people neeeeever talk about.

Take your two fingers and place them against your TEMPLES. Aha! The temple is THE MIND.

I began using the word temple instead of mind years ago, but do still use the word mind depending on context.

And i will tell you how this came to be for me: in 2007, while I was on this journey that started by prayer and faith, I began having visions. They were extremely intense, and debilitating. I had only one vision before that but now they were happening frequently.

I had a series of visions that were so intense they had me bedridden. I cried out for them to stop, and someone came to my bedside and began massaging my temples. This was effective. It interrupted the connection and the visions stopped.

That person is significant by the way, connected to this space aliens phenomenon. I might explain that at another time. But when he massaged my temples, that was spontaneous knowledge. It's not like he had any training in how to interrupt debilitating visions lol.

One of those visions that night was of a sink hole. This was 2007 and shortly before sink holes started happening with greater frequency. I never knew what a sink hole was. I learned about them as one was happening directly inside of my temple through the course of a vision (not all visions are the same but this particular vision was like as if I was "there" in another reality and experiencing something directly as if i waa there). Too intense.

So, what you experience in your temple is valid. The mind is a feeling, hearing, seeing, knowing thing. The inner space is quite very real, interconnected and multidimensional. Others might not share in your perceptions and experiences but don't let anybody invalidate you. Just keep seeking and hopefully you'll find the right people so you can engage and develop understanding.

I'm on a quest for RELIEF!
Old 30-04-2019, 02:27 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

My input....Well, of course they do...the religion is fear-based as we all know....
Why.... they think if Mary, the Holy Mother visits you, it's a demon, too.
So...you have that.

Fear, fear, fear. (Not all Christians, of course.) But if you are different you
are influenced by demons or are one!

Weren't the 1997 UFOs over Phoenix triangular? The biggest sighting ever in the entire world, btw!

I'm so sorry, I can't rem any particular shape of the UFO I saw very close up...and watched
silently, slowly move east for a very long time...Not circular, tho....
hmm, well not oval, either, not square....ya know I do believe it was slightly triangular,
just wasn't 'pointy' at the front.

The "ships" that I have seen are all triangular but they're curved and not straight edge.

Yes, demons pretend to be Jesus or Mary... Causing so much trouble for people.