Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 26-10-2015, 02:53 PM
Seeker
Life Path numbers are like Sun Signs

I think of the Life Path number in Numerology as being similar to the Sun Sign in Astrology. While there are more numbers in a numerology profile than the Life Path number, I view that number as representing the person generally. Just like the Sun Sign of a person is just one aspect of Astrology, but it is a very important part of a natal chart.

My Life Path is 7, which I personally think of as the Seeker of Truth, as someone who wants to understand the WHY of everything. That is why I study astrology, numerology, and various religions.

Both of my siblings have Life Paths of 5. When I hear that about someone, I usually say that that person will not want a 9 to 5 office job, which would be too boring for them. I would expect that person to have many types of jobs or a different type of job than your typical person. My sister worked in many unusual jobs and my brother worked for himself mainly but also have different types of job. He could not handle a regular desk job working for someone else.

Does thinking of the Life Path number as being similar to a Sun Sign in Astrology make sense to anyone else?
Old 20-12-2015, 05:25 PM
Guide

I am a life path 5 and also an aquarius. I definitely get depressed with 9-5 jobs. Although I have always been lucky and have ended up being the only person in my office who was allowed to work from home… Never my suggestion but things always turned out well for me in that respect.

I definitely see a correlation between the aquarius sign and the life path five number… I watched a youtube video on life path numbers in which the person said that nothing is worse for a mother than having a child who is a life path five aquarius, because there is no way the offspring will live a normal/typical routine kind of life.
Old 22-12-2015, 02:51 AM
Newbie ;)

That's interesting- my life path number is also 7. I understand what you are saying, and I can see the relation. May I ask then, do you also see other aspects of the numerological chart relating to something else in astrology? For example a moon or rising sign? I'd be so interested and curious to hear your thoughts!
Old 22-12-2015, 10:03 PM
Knower

I tend to see the Expression number (total of the full name) as more akin to a Sun Sign profile, as they both describe the outward personality. If you ask other people describe me, they do so in terms that reflect my 7 Expression (and, increasingly, my 9 Soul Urge), rather than my 22 Life Path.
Old 26-12-2015, 08:00 AM
Experiencer
I'm a 9 and in all honesty I want to live around nature and the animals. So I've finally decided to do what I want and leave everything behind. Next year will be moving to a place where there are more sheep, goats and cows than people.
Old 05-01-2016, 03:27 AM
Newbie ;)

I am also a 7 with starsign Gemini so my analytical, "the thinker" mind is always wondering, searching for answers to everything and anything....truth seeker always seems such a tame but accurate description
Old 08-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Pathfinder

Nice thread. I have also Life Path number 7. And 7 is almost everywhere in my life. Seeking every truth possible. Always wanting to expand. I am a Capricorn with a stellium in Cap. And I am a 9th House dominant. So the 9H matters of higher knowledge, expansion, philosophy, universal understanding etc. all fit in to how my Life Path 7 is shaped I think.
Old 14-02-2016, 03:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Star
I tend to see the Expression number (total of the full name) as more akin to a Sun Sign profile, as they both describe the outward personality. If you ask other people describe me, they do so in terms that reflect my 7 Expression (and, increasingly, my 9 Soul Urge), rather than my 22 Life Path.
I agree- I think the Expression is more like the Sun sign- overall personality- characteristics of an individual. The Life Path is more external energy- the types of experiences we are likely to have and the lessons we will learn over the course of a lifetime.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:22 AM
Master
I'm not familiar with Numerology but it sounds like it's simular to Astrology a little . I have a Sun in Virgo, Ascendant in Aries, and Moon is in Pisces. I'm just now understanding on what a Ascendant sign is. I think my life path number is 5 but I'm not entirely sure.
Old 09-05-2020, 06:29 AM
Master
The Expression number is based on the letters of the full name you were given at birth. Sounds interesting I'll have to look into this.