Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-04-2013, 10:08 AM
TheWitchesDiaries

Is moldavite safe for a beginner in spirituality?

I've just gotten into spirituality about a year ago and since then I've always wanted to buy moldavite. I read somewhere that it will soon be off the market so I just bought one but now I've read the "horror stories" of this stone like people having experiences with spirits and apparently aliens involuntarily with this stone. I bought it from an online store (that seems creditable from all the 1400 positive reviews its gotten) and I should get it in about a week. So my question is, is moldavite safe for me? And also I read that if you aren't spiritually aware, you can easily loose it. How do you become more spiritually aware?
Thanks in advance!
Old 08-04-2013, 01:35 PM
Likes2Read

I would say that I can't think of any unsafe stones. Unsafe PRACTICES, maybe. So before working with your new stone, be sure to be centered and grounded. Add some grounding stones if you like; most black stones and Root Chakra stones fit the bill, as well as Smoky Quartz. And others here will be able to report their own preferred combinations.

If you're concerned about unwanted entities, work with your guides and have them ensure that no entities come through that you aren't yet prepared to handle. That's part of our spirit guides' and guardian angel's job anyhow.

Learn some protective routines, too, like surrounding yourself with white protective light.

These are all things that will help you work with your new Moldavite and have a positive experience. :-)
Old 08-04-2013, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWitchesDiaries
I've just gotten into spirituality about a year ago and since then I've always wanted to buy moldavite. I read somewhere that it will soon be off the market so I just bought one but now I've read the "horror stories" of this stone like people having experiences with spirits and apparently aliens involuntarily with this stone. I bought it from an online store (that seems creditable from all the 1400 positive reviews its gotten) and I should get it in about a week. So my question is, is moldavite safe for me? And also I read that if you aren't spiritually aware, you can easily loose it. How do you become more spiritually aware?
Thanks in advance!

Which store did you get it from? I know all of the legit sources of Moldavite online so I can definitely tell you if it's going to be real or not. Using any stone is not going to make anything happen that you cannot fix. If the Moldavite doesn't agree with you and you can't bare it's properties then you simply don't use it and keep it away from you. Some people need to ease into high vibration stones like Moldavite slowly and some don't. You will just have to take it one day at a time and see how it works with you. Moldavite's strongest property is it brings issues that are blocking your spiritual growth to the surface. It does so in a very rapid and raw manner that for most people is very uncomfortable. For me I am a very blunt and upfront kind of person so the Moldavite works well with me. Not to mention I have no fear of E.T.s or spirits I actually lean forward into those experiences and look forward to them.

For some people who like to beat around the bush and deal with things more indirectly Moldavite is going to probably just be too raw and uncensored for them. Just take it day by day though and see how it works with you. Nothing is going to happen that if you remove the Moldavite from your presence won't return back to normal. If it doesn't work well with you then just don't use it anymore and you might need a more subtle and sweeter high vibrational stone. Or you just might need to work your way up to high vibration stones all together. Nobody is going to be able to tell you whether it is going to work well with you or not because everyone is different when it comes to these types of matters. So you will just have to find out for yourself.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:09 PM
TheWitchesDiaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likes2Read
I would say that I can't think of any unsafe stones. Unsafe PRACTICES, maybe. So before working with your new stone, be sure to be centered and grounded. Add some grounding stones if you like; most black stones and Root Chakra stones fit the bill, as well as Smoky Quartz. And others here will be able to report their own preferred combinations.

If you're concerned about unwanted entities, work with your guides and have them ensure that no entities come through that you aren't yet prepared to handle. That's part of our spirit guides' and guardian angel's job anyhow.

Learn some protective routines, too, like surrounding yourself with white protective light.

These are all things that will help you work with your new Moldavite and have a positive experience. :-)

Thank you for your response! I have a small collection of grounding stones that I will now use when I recieve the stone.
I'll definitely learn some protection techniques now, thank you once again!
Old 08-04-2013, 10:16 PM
TheWitchesDiaries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Which store did you get it from? I know all of the legit sources of Moldavite online so I can definitely tell you if it's going to be real or not. Using any stone is not going to make anything happen that you cannot fix. If the Moldavite doesn't agree with you and you can't bare it's properties then you simply don't use it and keep it away from you. Some people need to ease into high vibration stones like Moldavite slowly and some don't. You will just have to take it one day at a time and see how it works with you. Moldavite's strongest property is it brings issues that are blocking your spiritual growth to the surface. It does so in a very rapid and raw manner that for most people is very uncomfortable. For me I am a very blunt and upfront kind of person so the Moldavite works well with me. Not to mention I have no fear of E.T.s or spirits I actually lean forward into those experiences and look forward to them.

For some people who like to beat around the bush and deal with things more indirectly Moldavite is going to probably just be too raw and uncensored for them. Just take it day by day though and see how it works with you. Nothing is going to happen that if you remove the Moldavite from your presence won't return back to normal. If it doesn't work well with you then just don't use it anymore and you might need a more subtle and sweeter high vibrational stone. Or you just might need to work your way up to high vibration stones all together. Nobody is going to be able to tell you whether it is going to work well with you or not because everyone is different when it comes to these types of matters. So you will just have to find out for yourself.
czechmoldavite.com/ is where I got mine.
I'm not scared of spirits, per say. It's more waking up to find random spirits in my room in the middle of the night, when im alone haha. Thank you for your advice, I probably will work with it one day at a time now.
Old 13-04-2013, 12:27 AM
Experiencer

I bought one when I first started it out...made me feel ungrounded, light headed and sick to my stomach durin the day. It also bkept me up at night til I had to take it out of the room. I figured the physical symptoms were a sign I indeed had a strong one, and it was proof it was authentic, since I have never felt anything with any other stones or crystals...but since it made me feel so ****** I figured I wasn't ready for it yet, so I would say give it a try and see how it makes you feel. If you do get one, though, get ready for a bumpy ride. Bad things MIGHT happen in your life to speed up the process of getting where you should be in your life. If you are not ready for any life changes, I would advice you to stay away from it for now. Or buy one now and save for later . I think the prices are going up on them.
Old 13-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Experiencer

Sorry, slly me, you already bought one...I need to read S-L-O-W-E-R.
Old 14-04-2013, 12:07 AM
Experiencer
The previous posts summed it up pretty good. Moldavite is high vibration raw energy. It does so much in a very short time, I guess that's why some people can't handle it. No reason to be concerned :-)
Old 14-04-2013, 12:08 AM
Experiencer
BTW the place you bought it from is legit, just takes about 2 weeks to deliver in the states
Old 15-04-2013, 02:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selbor13
BTW the place you bought it from is legit, just takes about 2 weeks to deliver in the states

Yup legit as it gets pretty much. Lukas at CzechMoldavite.com is the best source of Moldavite online pretty much. I recommend him to anyone and everyone who asks about Moldavite so I imagine she found the link from one of my posts, I am sure she will be happy with her piece of Moldavite. Lukas is top-notch.