Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-11-2021, 05:38 PM
Master
My Friend Jakob HAS REVERSED an incurable disease

At the request of some one on this site, I would like to share this awesome healing story about my friend Jakob who has reversed the incurable degenerative neurological disease ATAXIA through positive thinking, meditation/prayer, and holistic practices.

A documentary about Jakob premiered in Vienna, Austria, on August 28th, 2021, and has been nominated for best documentary of the year. Although the documentary is in German (with the intention of producing English subtitles at a later date), the video clips of Jakob will give you some idea of his awesome energy. Here is the link:

https://pageflow.jour.at/einfach-nur-jakob#295953

Jakob lives in Vienna but I met him 5 years ago in NYC when he was a somewhat depressed young 23-year old who had been diagnosed with the incurable degenerative neurological disease Ataxia. His doctors had told him that he would soon become wheelchair-bound and lose the ability to walk and eventually even to talk.

Being pro-active, he would come to Philadelphia annually (before the pandemic of course) for the annual Ataxia symposium where the most current information was available. On those trips, he would fly into NYC, stay with me for a while, go to the symposium in Philadelphia, and then return to NYC and stay with me before taking a return flight to Vienna. In addition to that, we used to text frequently on WhatsApp so we thus got to know each other quite well.

We discussed multiple personality disorders where one personality can have a serious disease such as diabetes which vanishes completely ("healed") with the emergence of another personality. We discussed my own personal symptom-free emergence from a 3-day "irreversible coma" NDE (near death experience) where doctors had predicted severe brain/organ damage in the unlikely event of survival. As we discussed more and more of these healing happenings, Jakob became more and more convinced that mind/attitude was a significant factor (NOT necessarily the only factor) in healing.

As Jakob's attitude became more and more positive about overcoming Ataxia, a remarkable thing happened. The disease started to reverse itself. Clinical tests at his rehab facility confirmed what was already becoming obvious --- healing was taking place. At one point after a few years, Jakob sent me an ecstatic text message indicating that his therapist had tested him and had said that he didn't see any signs of Ataxia. (Actually, as you can see in the videos, there is a some trace of a balance issue in his gait.)

Jakob has become a beacon of hope and inspiration to many with debilitating health issues and he confirms what spiritual masters have said since time immemorial about the mind-body-spirit connection and the nature of healing.

If this post and this documentary inspire even one person here to address/heal a health condition of any level of severity, then it will be have been well worth-while to introduce that person to Jakob's story.
Old 26-11-2021, 05:46 PM
Master
Here's a message from Jakob that I received this morning

Here's a message that I received from Jakob this morning:

Attachment 3013

Can you still walk?

I often get that question of others who know about Friedreich's Ataxia. And I always say: “Yes, but not still.“

This implicates that I'll soon stop walking. It may be a self fulfilling prophecy. And I won't allow that in my mind.

Everyone is individual. Don't give the power away!

Last edited by Still_Waters : 16-03-2022 at 09:58 PM.
Old 26-11-2021, 05:58 PM
''I won't allow it in my mind.''

That sounds like ME!!!!! hahhha And it is why I am where I am today!
Thanks for posting this here...only certain people look in this area: Healing.

{You are flotsam until you get control of your mind (thoughts).}

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-11-2021, 06:43 PM
Master
QUOTE 3 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
''I won't allow it in my mind.''
{You are flotsam until you get control of your mind (thoughts).}
Well said !

(This ties in nicely with the "How do thoughts arise" thread in non-duality !)
Old 26-11-2021, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Well said !
(This ties in nicely with the "How do thoughts arise" thread in non-duality !)
You may quote me ... you can keep me anonymous even ...those guys don't come here to Healing.
Flotsam, leaf blowin' in the wind with no control...same thing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-11-2021, 12:00 AM
Dude111

God bless him,Im glad he got rid of it!
Old 27-11-2021, 06:14 AM
Knower

Thank you for sharing
Old 27-11-2021, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
God bless him,Im glad he got rid of it!

It has been an awesome 5 year journey with Jakob and he has served as an inspiration to many. Another one of my Viennese friends, a social worker, attended the premiere and they have become friends. Jakob offers hope to those who hear his story.

He plans to visit me again in NYC in September 2022 (assuming, of course, that pandemic travel restrictions subside).
Old 27-11-2021, 01:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryStrudel
Thank you for sharing

Feel free to share Jakob's story with any one who might find it helpful and inspiring.
Old 27-11-2021, 02:29 PM
Master
Thanks for sharing this remarkable story 🙏🏼🙏🏼