Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-11-2021, 06:33 PM
asearcher

How do I protect her the most?

I have in particular one daughter that I have for long suspected is more open. Some things has gone away with age.

With low level energies in the home, at night, how do I do my best to protect her? It is targeting her, not any other child in the home, I've checked, wanting to make sure, of course.

Each evening I pray, and do a children's pray too.

Her dad and I have different beliefs, or should I be more correct he does not have any. He's been around and been a target too in the past. From his first family they made fun of religions and believing in the paranormal. It has divided us. He has a sensitive side, and when he allows it to show - he's just beautiful, I always thought so, that was in fact the very moment I fell head of heals in love with him one time, but he's been raised not to show that side of him, I think.

Love to receive your help!

Last edited by asearcher : 16-11-2021 at 09:27 PM.
Old 18-11-2021, 01:28 AM
Master

i was wishing i could help you, but I don't know much about children and how they relate to spirits. Hope things work out well for yours.

As far as that guy you didn't dance with, I feel like you'd be better off without him... plasticity only takes one so far...
Old 18-11-2021, 04:10 PM
asearcher

Thank you very much for your kindness FallingLeaves.

Yes, agree, better off without him. Him better without me too :)

About my child it is hard to know what to do. In the past i took parts from the story of the wolf and the 3 pigeons to imagine that you are in a strong house that no matter what the wolf can't destroy. For her to built that protection-home around her when feeling of fear.

Last edited by asearcher : 18-11-2021 at 05:20 PM.
Old 19-11-2021, 02:08 AM
Master
How do I protect her the most?
Surround her with people whom love her.
utopia
Old 19-11-2021, 05:00 PM
asearcher

That's so sweet, utopiadreamchild, yes, I'm doing that. You mean it too can keep the vibrations up, maybe?
Old 19-11-2021, 06:38 PM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
That's so sweet, utopiadreamchild, yes, I'm doing that. You mean it too can keep the vibrations up, maybe?
As long as she's loved by those around her, she's safe.
Loves up
utopia
Old 20-11-2021, 04:15 AM
asearcher

with all do respect she is loved and I believe she feels loved but this is till going on. what i fear it is - is maybe because she is as open as she still is, and maybe because she and we share the same blood and we are close. she's an upbeat, positive, giggling, strong minded little girl - and we all love her to bits, but she is still a target. we can keep her safe here, in this real world, but not what is happening with the nightmares and the low levels. i wish i did not respond in this negative way, Utopiadreamchild, and I thank you very much for wanting to help out :)
Old 20-11-2021, 05:20 AM
Master
The moment she doesn't feel loved is the tell tale sign she should walk away, for example let's say gossiping people whom claim to be her friends, anti socials, bullies, users and abusers, and especially haters, hate is something you'd never wish for her to be part of.

I think she's lucky to be loved so much by those around her and couldn't ask for anything better.

Love, utopia

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 21-11-2021 at 04:35 AM.
Old 24-11-2021, 08:51 PM
Master
My children are targets too//
I’m glad that they are away—- but yet I still have a slight feeling they have been manifested else where??!! I worry a lot about them —- not growing old like others (people notice) careers agree for the bad members to come and talks in suspicious because they sent like the others- doctors ect I worry about their reincarnation journey—- that a destination won’t be for a few reincarnation yet—- including any healing benefits , jumping& teleportation—- is successive till it’s at destination& location… but they are brave and young warriors on their own journey betting that the pain of reincarnation is their right—- probably because we can’t take it away yet!!!!??? It will be a few reincarnations until I’m fully up with a jump site—- system are down but not completely shut down because I’ve jumped over 10 times from locations around the world back home/ inserts are accompanying but jumping is still a achievement… all that searching they would be benefiting from the same type of inclusions… that’s the most I can hope—- I know I can’t save them yet but there are also total recalls - that suffer the reincarnation ( atoms in humans that sent them-(stealing images) copying a human image from its original bilocation—- spreading destruction but at their own health after the battle is won no humans observers ain’t there to go through reincarnation with them—- so it all spills them) desirable humans in symmetry are targets and driven to exile with suspended animation—- flirting with the establishment is total recall???!!! The best thing you can do is be honest—- tell them you understand they have chosen to reincarnate and you understand the journey..you wish you could help them but it’s something we all have to do alone—- twins only get that enjoyment and then it’s a location of manifestation of the twin flame it’s self the observer is on the target of the local establishment of where the twin will be manifested and the total recall is recovery —- it’s just your self- the twin had developed into a singularity of one observer—- where recover was possible and manifested like biological twins in a real life situation??!! If they aren’t on their own twin flame journey with a location—- as an assets e.g a observer—- (it’s only likely a singularity will give away too a atom from the negative &positive appurtenances… if she isn’t only a journey of the divine twin flame then separation could of occurred??! Some manifested at the location of the I’m observer to be the only secure asset available for docking of the twin flame later on through the existence of the journey( yes, it takes a journey for it to manifest) id tell her the truth, that you are worried about said targets and you feel incapable of making a intrusion of some adventure???! Your not biological twins so how capable can you be in consoling??!! Your her mother, mother her through reincarnation.. it’s what you do best—- explain ( but I’m sure her instincts decipher the message of your decent…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 27-11-2021, 09:00 PM
asearcher

Thank you everyone : )

update because i am in a better place now (within) with no old fear the bridge between how bad i was doing (going through old stuff really that had come to life) and the low levels desire to hook on (their bridge onto mine) i feel as if they took my deepest fear and try to turn it against me which was that something would happen to the kids. because she and i seem to be the ones most targeted, naturally they had to pick on her too. sigh.

i have difficulty believing it myself but low level had created some pretty messed up injuries to the home, saw it in the morning as i got up, and had to even call for repairs, did not know how to explain it. they can get physical and they can do messed up stuff to your home in the middle of the night. this was the night i had terrible feeling in a dream, anxiety, old such, and woke up physically hearing them (low levels) calling out my girls name and at the same time a sort of push from the walls and the door, my girlwere right next to me and sleeping. when i come out of a state like that i always wonder did i really hear that or was it imagined? to then find out later in the morning what had happened..we have heard things before, physical sounds as if things are being destroyed but then nothing has been when we checked, this time it was different, i had not heard any of that and came to face it all in the morning.

now all seem calm :)