Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-11-2021, 10:28 PM
Deactivated Account
....I follow - blessings

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRIKER
bobjob, after thinking a bit more, I would say what makes an experience spiritual is that the one experiencing thinks or feels it is spiritual. Hence they would describe it in answer to my query.
Old 22-11-2021, 12:03 AM
Master
I also pass, at least for now.
It always helps if you as OP post your own things first.
Old 22-11-2021, 03:59 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

OK, here is something I remember when I was a kid. I was at my grandfather's farmhouse in the dining room when we heard a horn blowing and tires screeching out front on the road. I saw a visage of a small dog flash across the room. We ran outside and saw my grandfather's dog, Peppy, lying on the side of the road. He was dead. I tried to tell people about it, but they just shrugged it off. Obviously I have not forgotten it.
Old 22-11-2021, 10:11 AM
Administrator
I have got too many to mention as i was Born seeing and Hearing spirit

Namaste
Old 22-11-2021, 11:56 AM
Deactivated Account
personal

An important point about any event felt to be 'spiritual' is often how totally personal it is to the individual concerned. Less commonly is one shared.

A third party might dismiss an account as fanciful yet for the one who has had the experience it's an out-of-this-world event that may result in their looking for understanding.

And 'spiritual' may mean relating to the spirit whereas an experience might be seen by someone else simply as a 'psychic' phenomenon. This is where the word 'spiritual' may mean one thing to one individual but something altogether different to another. And that's the reason for what I asked earlier.
Old 22-11-2021, 12:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have got too many to mention as i was Born seeing and Hearing spirit
I think that goes for most of us, just that we close the door on those abilities as we get a little older because no one believes us or wants to hear about it.

OT --- I could see, hear, know, sense. Scent occasionally, don't know as a child, cannot remember.
I've closed the door on things, except for knowing and sensing. And I also suspect I transmute energies for a certain aspect of the collective.

As a young child I heard voices. I can still clearly remember. Only when I was in bed but not asleep yet. A group of people and the main speaker was a woman. I always wanted to know what they were saying but it was just too far away for that. Since I thought it was somewhere outside I began fumbling with the polystyrene covering of the slanted roof over my head, hoping that way I could hear them clearer. I'd scratched a huge hole in the polystyrene, hihi.
My parents weren't happy about that, and didn't know what to do with me hearing voices so eventually it stopped.

2016, I get out of bed and I feel something. Not my home, not me, vaster, in the area. As if there was this trail, a veil, over quite a large area.
I knew something was off but I didn't know what.
Then a friend came online and told me the daughter of another friend had passed away in a village not too far from mine.
I immediately knew I'd picked up on that and as soon as I knew the odd feeling went away.

I've had a similar thing when a plane went down in northern Spain/southern France around the same time. I felt the pain and things from the people that died then.

I also seem to have the odd ability -lord knows why- to look at photos of for instance actors and know if they're alive or have made their transition. I only found out about that one a few months back.
This also means that when someone is missing I usually know this. Like last year a 29 yr old woman was missing. And I knew from the word go she had made her transition right from the moment of being gone.
A few months later it turned out I was right. I do not like that as the family was still living in hope and I have to constantly stop myself from telling them.
A pretty useless ability. I should see if I can switch that off as it's something I can do nothing with.

Anywho, just a few things of the many. I've lived in a haunted house as well, ya know, hahaha. Took 2 exorcists to get it better but unfortunately it was a thing of the village and the house was built on a water vein and a so called Dodenweg (Fairy Path), meaning it's an endless story. They should simply never had built that house there.
Old 22-11-2021, 12:47 PM
Ascender
This morning I checked a newspaper I rarely read.
At the recipe's page, there was my favorite recent creation! What?

I think this is the very first reason why I started studying spirituality. Because my logical mind interpreted these kind of things as "they're all watching me" !

I can sense spirits also, I usually ask them to go.
Once, not so long ago, I could sense a feminine presence when I played music. I don't know I was ****ed off by my family and thought they were reading me or something, so I stopped and angrily gave her the finger. A few seconds later something fell from the closet when I took something, making something roll on the floor that really scared me like crazy!! Instant karma as some say!!

So if you sense spirits, don't insult them ahaha! And this was a loving one, I don't imagine what could happen with others!
Old 22-11-2021, 12:56 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
...So if you sense spirits, don't insult them ...
Good rule with people, too!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-11-2021, 08:41 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Good rule with people, too!
ahah, not my manners! But even if I talk bad about someone, I have this instant karma thing.
Old 23-11-2021, 09:51 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRIKER
I am interested in hearing from people that feel they have had genuine spiritual experiences.
"We are Spiritual Beings on a human Journey" and the experienced and the experiencer are one and the same. How can the experience of standing in a supermarket queue not be genuinely Spiritual?