Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-11-2021, 12:31 AM
Guide

What is the 4th Dimension?

Hello,

What is it? What does it do? What will it mean? Why or how are we moving into it?

I know this to be the 3d, and I've experience in the 5d, but what is 4d? ( I read something about emotional awareness )

Thank You
Old 18-11-2021, 12:46 AM
Master
They're realities, different realities, use the imagination to move between them and pay attention to the 6 senses to interpret them.

Much love.

utopia
Old 18-11-2021, 05:02 AM
Deactivated Account
A hour ago i woke up with the thoughts about different dimensions.

Yes i would like to know what the 4th dimension is.

Few years ago, i was trying to imagine how it would be and i came up with the idea that the 4th dimension could be the 3rd with time added.
(Basically you could see and influence the happenings on the 3d their timespace)

Then my next question would be, if anyone could prove the 4th dimension, does this automatically negates the 3rd ?

Or is the 4th dimension built over the 3rd, just like the 3rd is built over the 2nd ?

If you imagine that the rd
Old 18-11-2021, 03:29 PM
PureEvil760

I don't think it's important because we could never see it for ourselves. If we were able to enter the 4th dimension we would've entered the 'event horizon' and be sucked up into much higher dimensions than that.
Old 19-11-2021, 04:28 PM
Master
… said to be unity consciousness … all minds entwined seamlessly with universal mind. The law of one - Ra.
Old 10-12-2021, 06:44 PM
Ghaleon

The 4th Dimension/Heaven is our Sun! The 4th Dimension is also a reference to the astral planes closest to Earth. Metaphorically we go from the 3rd to 4th Dimension after we die and then the soul decides where he or she will go from there.

The Sun is a portal or hub if you will to the higher Heavens/Dimensions within the Patrix (What people call the Matrix but its actually the Patrix because our solar system is a patriarcally dominated construct). Souls may pass through the sun because the Authorities want them to have experiences in the Heavens within the Patrix for different reasons for experiences.

Time also works different in the 4th Dimension. It exists as one big "now". Linear time here on Earth is regulated by Saturn (The 7th Dimension/Heaven) which is a construct. Its the "control room" if you will.