Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 28-11-2021, 07:45 PM
ImthatIm

christian age of accountability.
I believe children are viewed as sinless and innocent up to age 13 in much of Christianity.
Though there is a deeper Spiritual principle of being corruptible in the flesh.
I believe sometimes this corruptibility in the flesh is called, sin nature or being born into Adam.
I also believe that the story of the Tree of knowledge is stating man internalizing their being and creating the EGO
or the little self or the self of selfishness .
Which is called a fall but really it is a lowering of the Light/Love which lowers our molecular state of
cellular excitement from Divine Light photons.(Ever been in Love ready to burst into excitement???)
So this fall or eating of the fruit which creates the EGO brings on the corruptible death of the flesh through aging.
That is why we seek the Light/Love. We all know in our innermost selves that LOVE is our rightful place and HOME.
I can attest "I" was before this corruptible flesh and "I" will be after this corruptible flesh though "I" am here now
in this corruptible flesh with the ability to miss the mark which I often do.
Though when I reach for the Light/Love of God, He is always open for my return, since it is my HOME.
Love will forgive a multitude of sins.Lift ALL things up into the Light/Love of God.
Seek the Love and leave sin behind in the Tree of knowledge and jump in the Tree of Life.
The Kabbalist's go into these subjects at great lengths so forgive my paraphrasing on these complex subjects.
Old 29-11-2021, 01:03 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
This scripture does not apply to 'us'.

exactly! first, one must pay attention to the verse one picks "'You were PERFECT in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.' Ezekiel 28:15. Jehovah said, "till iniquity was found in you." which basically means...NOW YOU'RE NO Longer PERFECT! which means this being was now a sinner. "Iniquity is another word for "SIN!"

secondly, if one had read up, one would have Notice that Jehovah God was speaking to SATAN, the wicked angel! NO human except for the first Couple was in the Garden of Eden. verse 13 says "You were in Eʹden, the garden of God." verses 16 is referring to the wicked ANGEL, "O covering cherub." ,NOT any human.