Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-11-2021, 04:13 AM
Pathfinder

Question Pray to Arch Angel Raphael and Metatron for Healing??

Good evening everyone. Recently I was given some advice from a very good friend that is very spiritual. To pray to Arch Angel Raphael and Metatron for healing. Because I have been struggling with a lot of pain due to something that has happened to me. I did not go looking for it, I did not ask for it. It is because of a friendship that I was hoping that it could lead to so much more. I have never been in a situation like this before and I just don't know what to do? If it is possible to pray to these two Arch Angels. I would greatly appreciate it a lot if someone here could advise me on the proper, right way to pray to Raphael and Metatron, please?? Because I need them in my life more than ever now? Also, what about reaching out to other angels as well as spirit guides? I need help with this, please? Any and all positive advice and support would be greatly appreciated. Have a blessed night.

Love and Light,
LilyTeal16
Old 15-11-2021, 10:22 AM
Administrator
You can ask any Angel to come to you it does'nt have to be an Arc Angel
you just ask them in your head if you want.
Angels are all around us but they have to be invited in your life they can not interfere unless you ask them.
You can ask Arc Angel Raphael and Metatron to give you Healing.
Arc Angel Michael is very good as cutting the cords of Negativity from around you.

Namaste
Old 16-11-2021, 12:59 AM
Pathfinder

Hello Native spirit, thank you so very much for helping me with my question. For the Arc Angels just ask them in my head? Would it be as effective to ask out loud? To invite the angels in my life how do I address them? Any angels specifically? Inside my mind and/or out loud? Does the same rules apply for spirit guides? Thank you for letting me know about all of this and for Arc Angel Michael too. I had no idea that Arc Angel Michael could help with Negativity. Which is very interesting because I have a lot of negativity in my life. I've always been negative. Thank you so very much!

Bless you,
LilyTeal16
Old 17-11-2021, 08:21 PM
Master
Have you tried praying to Goddess?, the Mother of femininity and beauty?, she may be able to help you out.

Amen and Praises.

utopia
Old 17-11-2021, 09:23 PM
Administrator
The Angels have to be asked to come into your life you can ask by Thought or out load they will hear you.
just ask them to help and they will.

Namaste
Old 17-11-2021, 09:24 PM
Pathfinder

Hello utopiandreamchild, it is very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for your advice. To the Goddess, the Mother of femininity and beauty? What is her name? I want to make sure that I address her properly. Could you let me know, please? Thanks again! Amen and Praises to you as well.

Bless you,
LilyTeal16
Old 17-11-2021, 11:07 PM
Master
I'mP
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyTeal16
Hello utopiandreamchild, it is very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for your advice. To the Goddess, the Mother of femininity and beauty? What is her name? I want to make sure that I address her properly.

Bless you,
LilyTeal16

Beautiful is the nickname I address her with or mamma, she has a first, middle and last name yes, when I refer to Goddess what I mean to say is Goddess the Mother of all creation, that Goddess, because there are many Goddess's as there are many Gods too.

Draw close to her and find out more about her, I worship the earth beneath her feet and pray to here constantly and God too of coarse, you and Goddess most definitely have many things in common, strong, beautiful and independent.

A woman should never deny her right to be man's equivalent is a thing that Goddess told me and I agree with her wholeheartedly, man will never be more than woman, all we can be are equals.

Goddess is the definition of beauty, she is beauty walking so to speak, she'd knock your socks of at a single glance, hence the nickname "beautiful " but, that's women in general, beautiful. Goddess is there for us all 24/7, for both male and female, but who knows a woman more than a woman, no one but woman of coarse so why not ask Goddess for some answers woman to woman.

Love and Praises LilyTeal1.

utopia

Last edited by Native spirit : 18-11-2021 at 09:39 PM.
Old 19-11-2021, 12:32 AM
Pathfinder

Native spirit, about the Angels...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The Angels have to be asked to come into your life you can ask by Thought or out load they will hear you.
just ask them to help and they will.

Namaste

Hello Native spirit, thanks once again for letting me know about the Angels. I'm glad that it is so easy to call upon them, to invite them in to our lives. Whether it is inside our mind or out loud! I hope that when I do reach out to them that they will answer me. And I hope that I will be able to recognize them. Peace be unto you.

Blessings to You,
LilyTeal16
Old 19-11-2021, 12:42 AM
Pathfinder

About the Goddess of femininity and beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I'mP

Beautiful is the nickname I address her with or mamma, she has a first, middle and last name yes, when I refer to Goddess what I mean to say is Goddess the Mother of all creation, that Goddess, because there are many Goddess's as there are many Gods too.

Draw close to her and find out more about her, I worship the earth beneath her feet and pray to here constantly and God too of coarse, you and Goddess most definitely have many things in common, strong, beautiful and independent.

A woman should never deny her right to be man's equivalent is a thing that Goddess told me and I agree with her wholeheartedly, man will never be more than woman, all we can be are equals.

Goddess is the definition of beauty, she is beauty walking so to speak, she'd knock your socks of at a single glance, hence the nickname "beautiful " but, that's women in general, beautiful. Goddess is there for us all 24/7, for both male and female, but who knows a woman more than a woman, no one but woman of coarse so why not ask Goddess for some answers woman to woman.

Love and Praises LilyTeal1.

utopia

Hello utopiandreamchild, thank you for explaining to me about the Goddess of Femininity and Beauty. She sounds so beautiful inside and out and it makes perfect sense, who she is and what she is about. I really want to thank you for such a high compliment that you have bestowed on to me. That we have things in common. That we are strong, beautiful and independent. I will definitely keep her in mind. Have a blessed night.

Blessings to You,
LilyTeal16
Old 19-11-2021, 01:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyTeal16

Blessings to You,
LilyTeal16 [/i]

May God and Goddess bless your days with loving warmth.
Love you LilyTeal16
utopia