Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-11-2021, 12:04 PM
Master
As Lorelyen said, it can happen to any connection.
TF connections are usually much less prone to this because TFs vibrate on such a high frequency they touch everyone around them.

One sign of TFs is that they automatically lift everything and everyone around them up. They make people smile, they make people feel better, even if just for a moment. Few are triggered by their beautiful high energy.
That's how it goes with TFs :)

And if you're affected by other people and unpleasant behaviour towards you, well, then you aren't aligned and -at least in that moment- not on a very high vibration. Otherwise you wouldn't hang out with these people, you wouldn't meet these people, you wouldn't notice these people, and these people would have no effect on you whatsoever. It'd glide right off.
And like I mentioned above, with TFs the vibration is so high people wouldn't approach you that way to begin with.
Old 20-11-2021, 12:09 PM
Legrand

I do agree with what you say Fairy.
Old 20-11-2021, 06:07 PM
Madamedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle
Madamdude, I'm just going through a tough time this is true and they won. Thank you!
Ahh, well this will pass
Old 20-11-2021, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote:
It totally conquered us. What now? LOL Thank you for your input lostsoul13.
I understand when it conquered—- I had the same inability with my twin flame—- we got through it with reincarnation: seemed reincarnation has conquered us more frequently than them(outsiders) we were brought together more but the separation of reincarnation was starving me/us—- we finally got to reunite but not before being lost together—- that’s why we better had wait for outlet own kingdom and stuff—- it seems then is the best for twin flames to manifest and the location opens up the portals for them to manifest—- the portal has been opened from existing in my own kingdom for a period of time…it seems I’d rather be one and know where I am than separate through causes via them or reincarnation (seems we need to be secure with teleportation & jumping so the atom and entanglement is entropy’ed to the advantage and advancement… it’s like Christmas them- viewing the flame as a singularity is more apathetic and apprising a appetite,albeit things could grow uncomfortable being a twin and a flame—- but the composite is worth it in the long run than the warranty of every day mundane—- getting in the way, at least until the teleportation uplink is established and the entanglement is in a valid composite…. Separation will be harder to achieve when the spin is in negative-positive appraisal where it’s your mirror—- the twin flame connection … when the movement is mirrored by the frequent and frequency then there’s giants!!?? Teleportation had occurred when I was reincarnated with my twin flame—- so we were both magical dust and atoms of dust —-where-by death occurred to both of us from the spin of being placed inside the teleportation-when was first born… now we are often a location??!! Where manifestations can continue… the drive of the others getting involved, thanked that we teleported —- it saved on occurring and being split apart… I’ve been first to understand that of a twin flame connections’ and have witnessed that manifestation—- many times over- including body over lays of observations and observers of following avartar from a ‘sandwich theory’ overlay… I spent much of my first,first reincarnation following a avarta from the sandwich theory —- my atom was entangled with its human/avarta—- until death and reincarnation happened… including the deceasement of my twin- rejoined as one—-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-11-2021, 12:27 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
And like I mentioned above, with TFs the vibration is so high people wouldn't approach you that way to begin with.

I dunno. I think Jesus being crucified is prood enough that high vibration can freak some people out. Especially if it spells out the fact that their vibration is much lower. The more apparent this display is, the angrier some seem to get.

Now true twins...they hide from even each other! If its intense for them, then others are going to probably feel the intensity. What do you think?

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒ ⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒
si vales valeo
Old 21-11-2021, 02:07 PM
Legrand

Quote:
I dunno. I think Jesus being crucified is prood enough that high vibration can freak some people out. Especially if it spells out the fact that their vibration is much lower. The more apparent this display is, the angrier some seem to get.

Nice point Oracle,

Yet we do see since a few hundred years more and more people allowing their Beauty and Knowledge shine in this world without having to fear of being crucified for doing so. Still a lot of work needs to be done on this level.

Regards,

Antoine
Old 21-11-2021, 07:52 PM
Legrand

@Oracle

Me again

On this planet, there is a 26 000 year precesionnal cycle, where the rotation axis of this planet between its North pole and South pole of rotation aligns itself with that of the galaxy.

When they are both aligned it opens a window in Time for the energy frequency to get higher on this planet. We have been entering this open window since a few years.

Jesus and many others came before to announce this moment coming for this planet. It is just that it was 2000 year earlier for Jesus. That is why people then were not ready to listen to his message.

Things are changing on this level now.

Enjoy!
Old 21-11-2021, 08:46 PM
Master
Quote:

Now true twins...they hide from even each other! If its intense for them, then others are going to probably feel the intensity. What do you think?
Definitely expansion—- these times are full of people that hide from the merest fact , we have magic as a natural resource—- by then it was too late, but people are afraid of the childish design of elements of choice—- born to not remember: living without magic—- like healing it’s our only option at production through a mature reincarnation—- the dream to identify and preserve- necessarily a coy for the privileges life brings—- pseudo healing and (tablets) ripple through our radiation cells: it’s atmosphere is an ideal to strive towards—- inclusive of the portals opening up, accomplishing regeneration and the latter—- living like Harry Potter, and spending a life time covering our tracks: regarding magic… it’s just a matter of time…

Twins hide because those people that stage separation are growing in numbers in these years… reincarnation as one is a simple option —- until you find out who you are and reject the idea on your first passage of time- it’s affects ripple through the subconscious & you grow around your first moments alive and born… some say all their dreams came true others say another’s dreams came true…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)