Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-11-2021, 06:49 PM
Pathfinder

TF Envy from Outsiders

Anyone else witness onlookers who will stop at nothing to disrupt the TF connection? It's like the sight of the divine couple offends them. They have crazy jealousy and project malicious energies into the atmosphere to try and stop the TFs from carrying out their work.

Am I the only one who has experienced this? Kind of wondering if there is any remedy. It's as if the onlookers want to keep the TFs apart either through psychological warfare or by invalidating their connection. WTH do you do when someone is bent on shaking down your beliefs and replacing them with their own to erase the TF connection?

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒ ⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒
si vales valeo
Old 11-11-2021, 10:48 PM
Suspended
Guide

Ignore them, don't give them power. There are a few on this board. In this sub section.
Old 12-11-2021, 07:09 PM
Master
We can’t erase the twin flame connection- it’s just manifest —- it can’t help but create it: obviously the best remedy is to ignore and take it as a compliment—- the twin flame connection can be quite powerful and can be toxic to others that haven’t awakened to their connection, it can be over bearing, there’s nothing like a connection that surpassed lovey dovey and immature behaviour: the connection is about 2 people that have found their other half—- as far as public displays go(the twin flames could have to play their connection down because they have found their other half- a soul shard… not with disrespect (my twin and I have a bad reputation for keeping displays at home, we are too prudent and the early bird wins… it’s difficult because holding hands isn’t a disruption but kissing could be to magnetic for some one who isn’t even on the twin flame journey… I don’t mind because my connection is about ‘home’ and that’s where I prefer our connection to stay —- I don’t loss out… the long times away can really get on my nerves—- sometimes my twin doesn’t manifest in a avarta when I do… I get really prudent when seeing others display… public affection can be to over the top of your single…. Others meddling in the connection—- I would think the connection is smarter than that… the twin flame journey has a lot of baggage: from manifesting to estranged avatars “ to being torn apart by/ with trouble makers” you want to manifest together in a safe way because a lot could become inconvenient including reincarnation??!! Death happening to one is not an option—- flames die when one or the other passes away… it brings on distinctly from a distance… ambassador return to the dust together as one flame- one atom ; twins can choose to stay as one atom for long periods of time especially when they are in a unfamiliar place or area—- my twin has manifested away from home—- I didn’t spend much time in my own kingdom… I was torn away—- for this my twin and I ( reincarnates) stay as one atom , one flame.. but she has manifested—- to my delight and surprise… it’s difficult for me because I understand; people getting in the way of the twin flame journey… once you reunite ( everything comes together—- it isn’t a peaceful process… it takes lot of mistakes… but eventually it just happens and you can’t understand how one atom splits and gets separated (like falling in love with your self) narcissistic.. but life is narcissistic… there’s nothing we can do but hope for the best; dying as one- what hurts one , hurts the other in some pseudo connection: from being one atom: something to do with the atoms spins… they are as sad as you are, you share pain—- you can’t be more bonded than that—- so when others meddle , and you feel pain- your flame feels it also—- your both cut the same … gives a special heads up to our healing powers: but at the centre we are all ready inclusive of ‘our things’ just the reincarnation journey is harsh until we reincarnate into our healing self’s—- can we really appreciate it—- but don’t expect your twin to show up , until you are on that margin—- so many false soulmates—- but who knows how many times you split or manifest in bio-locations, or were a twin reincarnated… people won’t understand if they have been brought up prudently… it’s just society at times, values and obligations… but the twin flame is better than that!!

Nothing really gets in the way apart from death, lucky you die together but if the healing(who dies then enters reincarnation : when the first place at source you are engineered as a healer, and in store with magic—- these times are tough on reincarnation—- prays are with this… but one day through reincarnation we will beat it—- with your flame… pain is just tolerating—- the flame is tolerance… beats me

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 13-11-2021, 09:50 PM
Pathfinder

Green.Heals, you are right! Thank you it's just tough dealing with negative energies thrown about. I guess maybe having more faith in what I know is right might help?

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒ ⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒
si vales valeo
Old 13-11-2021, 10:15 PM
Pathfinder

lostsoul13, your perspective is very helpful. I've seen this envy before. And I will agree to keep the connection at home. Now, what if that is impossible, and the interactions are already always on a stage because the two avatars just met in an everyday setting in which they must constantly interact "normally" in front of these onlookers. And this onlooker wants to take the stage and replace the script? And continues to attack the TFs nd insult them in front of others in the name of forcing their own selfish beliefs on those truly in need--those who they're trying to serve. If the TF path is to improve an aspect of life for others, but the onlooker is trying to tell you that the work you're doing is wrong...what then? I guess downplaying the connection would work, if the TF connection wasn't already so apparent to the onlookers, but that's not the case.

si vales valeo
Old 14-11-2021, 04:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle
If the TF path is to improve an aspect of life for others, but the onlooker is trying to tell you that the work you're doing is wrong...what then?

Since you are interested in the work aspect of twin flames, why do you suppose you need others to give you their blessing when you do the work? Why do you suppose expecting that others be nice to you while you work is part of the work?

OTOH are you sure they don't have a point when they question the work you want to do? Are you really so sure you want to be doing it in the first place?
Old 14-11-2021, 05:38 AM
asearcher

to try to give some thoughts to your quesetion:
WTH do you do when someone is bent on shaking down your beliefs and replacing them with their own to erase the TF connection?

you fight to overcome.

TF or no TF what I have discovered in my own life in romantic relationships is that not everyone is going to be pleased, but it is only the type of selfish, ignorant (dangerous to be ignorant, a kind of evil, we've all been there, I've been there) people that need to be shown the exit door or keep that much away from you and your partner that it no longer is a threat to the relationship. So I would say team-work and staying strong apart and together. Know your priorities, and tell these others and their nonsense to butt off, in some way in that they can not anymore do any harm. In time (even if it can take years) they will know their rightful place in your and your partner's life, just put those walls up. You don't need these other's consent and you def do not need their efforts to inflict harm. You hold on to your power, your partner's power, the kind of life you two want to lead, what you two want to accomplish, and in time if there is family you wish together to create then you do it on your terms, not theirs. Take back the power. Do not look for approval. Do not let them think they are right to play a certain role and have a certain attitude when they do not.

One thing that can help a great deal is if you set up a session or several with a psychiatrist, someone neutral, professionally skilled, who can support you in your truth and help strengthen you in these type of situations.

If you can't get through on your own with you twin flame (but to it appears from your description that it is not your twin flame doing this, unintentionally or intentionally) book an appointment/appointments with a psychiatrist and do this together.

So the way I see it is that it is of importance that your partner simply gets it. Get the situation/s. And most preferable gets it on his/her own so you won't ever have to be placed in certain situations. Protect the nest!

I think the answer till stand clear to you in the after-life, if not already somewhere down the course of life why this is happening to you.

If it is a situation where you feel others stand in your way to actually get your twin flame, then know your boundaries, your twin flame has to do it's own work too, not a child, right?

Best of luck! :)

Last edited by asearcher : 14-11-2021 at 07:09 AM.
Old 14-11-2021, 09:04 AM
Pathfinder

FallingLeaves, yes. In fact, one avatar is the cause itself. The "living proof" if you will. This onlooker is basically erasing the living proof of the reason behind the cause for the work.

The irony has come full circle in that the meddling is proof again of the need for such a work as it alienates the person who is in need of such a work

si vales valeo

Last edited by TheOracle : 14-11-2021 at 09:54 AM.
Old 14-11-2021, 09:16 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
but it is only the type of selfish, ignorant people...Know your priorities, and tell these others and their nonsense to butt off...Do not let them think they are right to play a certain role and have a certain attitude when they do not.

Yeah, this sounds like the best next move. It's not clear enough that the meddling is causing more harm than good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher

your twin flame has to do it's own work too, not a child, right?

Lol, makes me think the TFs did not do their homework...maybe that's why this is happening in the first place.

Very insightful! Thank you thank you

si vales valeo
Old 14-11-2021, 01:02 PM
Lorelyen

Not limited to just TF. You'll observe people in society who are envious of a sound, happy couple. They should be working on their own problems rather than interfering with/carping about others.

However, if you read through earlier threads you'll read of people here who meet someone who's already in an established relationship, often married with a family and something sets off the idea that the person is their twin flame so they'll go out of their way to break up that family to achieve their conquest. Many times you don't have to read too deeply between the lines to realise it's become an affair. They come here asking "should I? shouldn't I?" So wannabe twin flamers are just as bad. Kind of "let he who is without sin, etc...!

I suppose it's how it is in life.