Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-11-2021, 06:06 PM
Experiencer

Suffering is pointless and bliss is necessary

I'm going to share my philosophy, which is based upon my personal experience/struggles. My philosophy says there's no need for all this Earthly suffering that humans and animals undergo. If heaven exists, we should be there, having the best bliss for eternity, since the best bliss is what's best for everyone. There's no need to be here on Earth. Anyway, I'm now going to share my philosophy. This version of my philosophy is the most well-explained version I've ever made. So, here's the google drive link to it. I want people to not only read it, but respond to it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IA3...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by MattMVS7 : 06-11-2021 at 02:09 AM.
Old 28-11-2021, 12:34 AM
Knower
Your main point is most true.
And so when suffering is happening we have to see the point is to transcend it by being completely with it and not resisting its message. Thereby, there is a need for it, until we know without a doubt that there is no need of it.
Old 23-12-2021, 05:14 PM
Master
Pain is a form of bliss- transcends into the realms of time and is usually us adjusting the consequences of the past, present, future- it can’t be encrypted until your actually there- so miserable is often a cause- there’s no point than reincarnation: like the father—- bringing misery and mistakes to us; in the form of near death experiences…once we learn that our death is transcend to the higher self… then we can awaken possibilities…ability’s… everything is ego based with reincarnation…could do without it… I could dig my heels in but it would still pass—- being present in the now offers better encouragement… in training… some how we forgot the reason than to transcend violence… and the fiery depths… just our own shadows as we work to protect our self’s… reincarnation is the only protection we have.. sleeping peacefully in years passing…waking hundreds of years later to still be on the ride… until death actually comes there’s nothing we can do but let it search for us… and over come it—- and be believed in and bestowed upon with abilities… saving up until we are jumpers/ teleporters… nothing can save you until those days…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-12-2021, 02:06 PM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
But respond to it:
Hi MATT.
I'm sorry for much sufferings you went/going through. And for a Hedonist, it is such a Hell where they seek only pleasure but receive only pain particularly in this world.

It's a nice philosophy I read. Even, I like being OPEN to people by sharing "what they are really seeking". It bonds people when they share what they really think, rather than hiding/testing/playing.

Anyways.. Now, I have few questions and I share those here. Please deeply think about those.

Being a Hedonist is not a problem. But without knowing what Earth/Heaven is and seeking those in one's own way of thought, is the wrong perception of reality.

About Earth, as you said I agree that "It's worse/bad/sufferings/etc..". Absolutely. There is no doubt about it. But what About Heaven? In the way of Hedonist, yes, you can attain the Best bliss in that "form", where there is no sufferings there. BUT, a big BUT, just think whether "it" will last long in an "Hedonist" form??? What if in time you are thrown away from there? What if the girls there reject to spend time with you when time comes, and go to pleasure some other person?

I goggled the meaning of "hedonism" and learned that it is a kind of Sensual or Psychological pleasure seeking philosophy.

If you are seeking the 'pleasure' in 'this' form, you might reach only "Garden of Eden" and not the Heaven itself. Garden of Eden and other "ONLY PLEASURE" providing worlds absolutely lasts-long. But it will also come to an end, or throw you away in TIME (like Scrat of Ice-age going for nuts). Heaven is ever-lasting but not the "Garden of Eden" or other places. Dropping away from "Garden of Eden or other" too brings pain/sufferings. Losing the Highest Bliss one seeked brings Highest Pain one doesn't felt before.

So, it's all about in what form you seek the "BLISS". Bliss in form of Hedonism, or in any MOVEMENT, comes to an end. It may long-lasting comparing to others but still in end. Ever-lasting Heaven is like Empyrean. One doesn't move intentionally. Just flow in the presence of GOD. And enjoy that Highest BLISS.

Even I'm not against anything. Being selfish/egoistic is fine too. BUT the BORDER/Boundary matters.
If a person is too selfish only to look after him, then increase the boundary to parents,spouse,son/daughter.
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the surroundings.
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the clan/class.
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the animals.
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the birds.
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the "other Living Beings".
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the city.
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the state.
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the Country.
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the World.
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the Other Physical worlds.
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the Angels.
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the Demons.
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the "Whole Psychological/spiritual worlds".
If increased to that, then not stop there, increase it to the "GOD".

That's it. Then the selfish attains the 'true self' in form of being selfish too.

Whatever one is, it's not of a problem. But how they perceive 'themselves', how they understand the nature of it, by understanding their nature how they make their own path without affecting/disturbing the nature, matters a lot. Or else, it's like swimming in the Muddy-water 'thinking' it is THE OCEAN. And so, at times, there comes many messengers/Son/Sages/etc.. in 'many different words' 'many religions' to make it suitable for the person at those times.

So, what kind of Bliss you seek for? In movement which will end in time, or Unmoving FLOW which is ETERNAL?

Merry Christmas.