Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 07-11-2021, 10:09 PM
ciel_perdu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
CP it's not my Church just one I occasionally attend, I don't know how they practise various Biblical Verses so I don't have any thoughts..... I just see how they serve the Community in many loving way's as do many others in my area....

Hi Sky,

We're talking about the 'teachings of Jesus', which is why I cited a couple of examples to discuss. These aren't just 'various biblical verses', they're fundamental teachings of Jesus.

It sounds like this church doesn't teach on these teachings (which isn't a surprise), but you can still share what you think about these verses, as, I understand you're a Christian. Am I right?

It's great the church serves the community in many loving ways, but like you pointed out, others in your area also serve the community in loving ways. I think any sincere love expressed by individuals will be rewarded by Jesus when he comes; but we're not just talking about doing good things in the community, we're talking about obeying the teachings of Jesus.

So, can we examine these teachings of Jesus?
Old 08-11-2021, 01:33 AM
The Anointed

What is your opinion in the next 20 yrs the end times will come or not yet ?

We know from the scriptures, that the end of this age does not come until after the thousand years day of the Lord is finished, when heavenly fire will incinerate all physical lifeforms on this planet as revealed through Zephaniah the prophet of the Lord, where it is said in the Good News Catholic study Edition of the bible, 1: 2-3; The LORD said, “I am going to destroy everything on earth, all human beings and animals, birds and fish. I will bring about the downfall of the wicked. I will destroy the whole human race, and no survivors will be left. I, the LORD, have spoken.

And verse 18; On the day when the LORD shows his fury, not even all their silver and gold will save them. The whole earth will be destroyed by the fire of his anger. He will put an end — a sudden end — to everyone who lives on earth.

(Everyone who lives on earth, being the operative sentence)

Colossians 3: 16-17; So, let no one make rules about what you eat or drink or about holy days or the New Moon Festival or the Sabbath. All such things are only a shadow of things in the future; etc.

The weekly Sabbath (The Lord’s day) was only a shadow of the future reality of the seventh day Sabbath which is the day of the Lord, the seventh day from the day in which Adam ate of the forbidden fruit and died in that day at the age of 930, as revealed in Jubilees 4: 30; And he (ADAM) lacked seventy years of one thousand years; for one thousand years are as one day in the testimony of the heavens and therefore was it written concerning the tree of knowledge: ’On the day that ye eat thereof ye shall die.’ For this reason, he did not complete the years of this day; for he died during it.

According to the dates as recorded in scripture, which are extremely ambiguous, we are now coming to the close of the sixth day, of which it is said, we will experience the greatest tribulation that this earth has ever experienced, in fact, if it were not for the intervention of the Lord, no flesh would survive, but for the sake of his elect and chosen ones, he will intervene, and then begins the Great seventh Sabbath, “The Day of the Lord” after which fire will descend from heaven and incinerate all physical life forms on this planet.

But, as Paul says, “We shall not all fall asleep in death, but at the sound of the Last Trumpet, before the big burn in which the oceans of the earth will be evaporated See Rev 21: 1; the elect and chosen will be changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye from bodies of corruptible matter into glorious bodies of in corruptible Light.

Revelation 20: 7-9; After the thousand years are over, Satan will be let loose from his prison, and he will go out to deceive the nations scattered over the whole world, that is, Gog and Magog. Satan will bring them all together for battle, as many as the grains of sand on the seashore. They spread out over the earth and surrounded the camp of God's people and the city that he loves. But fire came down from heaven and destroyed them.

But there will be no one in the camp of God’s people, (Beam me up Scotty.)

IMO; It is in that thousand years of peace, where all our resources will be used to prepare for the ultimate destruction of all physical life forms that remain on this planet.

Knowing that which is to occur after the one thousand year Sabbath has ended, when heavenly fire incinerates the surface of the earth, with the great wealth that will be paid in tribute by the nations of the world during that thousand year rule of our king and high priest, genetic banks of all physical life forms will be created, (The Ark) and sent to a place of safety in order that when the incinerated earth is once again able to sustain physical life forms, Plants will be planted, animals will be created anew, and when the system for the sustainability of mankind has been put in place, the Lord, our brother, king, and high priest will say, "And now, let us make man in our image and likeness." And a new and more humble Race of man will people this earth.

"Under the guidance of Jupiter (Planet) man prepares, by means of religious exercises, for the journey to the life beyond, and he attains rest under the influence of Saturn." (Basra Encyclopedia)- De Boer, Philosophy in Islam, p 88.

The water ocean on Enceladus, a moon that orbits the planet Saturn, is about 6 miles (10 kilometers) deep and lies beneath a shell of ice 19 to 25 miles (30 to 40 km) thick, researchers said. Further, it's in direct contact with a rocky seafloor, theoretically making possible all kinds of complex chemical reactions — such as, perhaps, the kind that led to the rise of life on Earth.

"The world being melted and re-entered into the bosom of Jupiter, this God continues for some time totally con-centered in himself: . . . afterwards we see a new world spring from him, perfect in all its parts; Plants will be planted, animals are produced anew; an innocent race of man is formed under more favourable auspices, in order to people this earth." " Seneca, Epist, 9, and Qucest. Nat. L. 3, c, ult.

“Did life on earth begin to evolve before the creation of the sun” as is recorded in the Bible? And can life exist without actual sunlight? Proof of this is to be found in the darkest depths of our oceans, where life has evolved around the extremely hot and noxious gas vents over six miles beneath the surface where sunlight does not and cannot penetrate. This subject will be discussed at a later stage.

As stated above, the water ocean on Enceladus, a moon that orbits the planet Saturn, is about 6 miles (10 kilometers) deep and lies beneath a shell of ice 19 to 25 miles (30 to 40 km) thick, in direct contact with a rocky seafloor: Have you asked yourself how much heat must be issuing from the rocky floor of Enceladus to liquify and maintain a 10 kilometer deep ocean beneath a 30 to 40 kilometer thick ice cap?

As to the exact time of the end of this age, no one knows, not even the son, but only our heavenly Father.
Old 08-11-2021, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciel_perdu
Hi Sky,
It sounds like this church doesn't teach on these teachings (which isn't a surprise)
So, can we examine these teachings of Jesus?
Unless one attends a Church long-term you wouldn't know what they teach but action's are louder than word's. I'm sure there are some who would be more than happy to 'Examine' the Teachings of Jesus with you
Old 08-11-2021, 02:10 PM
ciel_perdu

Quote:
Unless one attends a Church long-term you wouldn't know what they teach but action's are louder than word's. I'm sure there are some who would be more than happy to 'Examine' the Teachings of Jesus with you

But not you?
Old 08-11-2021, 03:41 PM
Master
Quote:
But not you?
I don't feel the need to examine His Teachings..... I occasionally attend a Bible Meditation Group which is enough for me
Old 08-11-2021, 10:15 PM
ciel_perdu

Quote:
I don't feel the need to examine His Teachings..... I occasionally attend a Bible Meditation Group which is enough for me
I'm interested to know why you don't feel a need to examine the teachings of Jesus?
Old 08-11-2021, 11:16 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
And who was your Bible Meditation Group leader, and what verses of the bible did your leader choose for you to meditate on?

Peace.
Old 09-11-2021, 07:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Anointed
And who was your Bible Meditation Group leader, and what verses of the bible did your leader choose for you to meditate on?

Peace.
No leaders A.....
Old 09-11-2021, 07:49 AM
Master
Quote:
I'm interested to know why you don't feel a need to examine the teachings of Jesus?
I personally don't need to.....
Old 09-11-2021, 09:18 AM
The Anointed

Quote:
No leaders A.....
A Bible Meditation Group without a leader??
Did each individual member of your group, meditate on a different biblical scripture than every other member?

Peace.