Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-10-2021, 10:17 AM
Master
blue mist Lemurian crystal from Colombia

I wonder if anyone has got a blue mist/smoke Lemurian crystal from Colombia?
Not sure how long these have been available but they recently came to my attention.
They are quite expensive so if you want a real good quality it means paying a reasonable amount of money.
The most gorgeous one I've seen so far is just over E200!! That one is 12cms high, and absolutely great quality!

They're said to be rare and to have a very strong energy. But they seem to say that of all crystals these days.
So just curious if anyone has 'live' experience with one?
Old 03-11-2021, 07:11 PM
Guide

It's new to me. Do you happen to have a link?
Old 04-11-2021, 05:38 AM
Master
You can see one here: blue mist/smoke Lemurian crystal from Colombia

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 04-11-2021, 12:14 PM
Master
The link doesn't work for me?

Here's one of the best quality blue mist I've seen so far. It's sold btw...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1085701052/temple-dow-colombian-blue-mist-lemurian?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_de tails

Lichtpuntje has got them as well but I think it'd be best to visit them to see what they're like. From what I've seen online they're nowhere near the quality of the one on Etsy but then the price will be accordingly too.

Heck, I'll post a photo of that top quality one :)

You also see points with a bit of golden yellow, mostly at the bottom, which I assume is mango quartz.
Old 04-11-2021, 02:35 PM
Master
Here is the link reposted: https://www.google.com/search?q=blue+mist/smoke+Lemurian+crystal+from+Colombia&source=lmns&t bm=shop&bih=521&biw=1097&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS784US786& hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwit2fSz9v7zAhXFAjQIHYHdD5QQ_A UoAXoECAEQAQ#spd=3591321392252910830

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 05-11-2021, 07:56 AM
Guide

Thanks BigJohn and FairyCrystal. It sure is beautiful but do these only come from Colombia?
Old 05-11-2021, 10:53 AM
Master
Yes, Colombia only. They're quite the recent find.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:05 AM
Guide

Interesting. Demand will probably be through the roof for such a recent find. It would be interesting to know more about them.
Old 05-11-2021, 12:45 PM
Master
Lichtpuntje's stock has sold out but they got more on the way.
That's how it goes these days, everywhere I suppose: it's new, said to be rare, and everyone wants one. Good for sales of course but it does make you wonder how many crystals just end up sitting on a shelf because it wasn't bought from genuine need for the energy.
It seems to me more the fear of lack-button being triggered, and trying to get one before it runs out.

As for myself, I'm not sure about wanting/needing one yet. I think this is one I'd prefer to see and feel. It's so easy to say 'blue mist' but it is actually blue?

So far I have only 2 crystals from Colombia, a Sirius soul quartz and a Lemurian laser. The latter a small point that flashed at me when I walked past it and I immediately knew it had to come home with me.
I do like the energy, and the other Colombian crystal points I've seen on Etsy stir something too. They're so bright & clear!
Old 05-11-2021, 01:33 PM
Master
I got a few of them a few years ago. They came from South Africa. The chap I got them from is a dealer from South Africa who has been carrying them for a few years. There has not been much demand for them until recently.