Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 15-09-2021, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Heaven is eternal reality and hell is when you are blind to it. Technically you're in hell right now.
Speak for yourself.
I am most certainly not in hell.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-09-2021, 05:24 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Speak for yourself.
I am most certainly not in hell.

Indeed you are, by comparison heaven is unfathomably better.. you will inevitably see what I mean some day. Everything outside of Heaven is hell no matter how good you think it is. Your happiest moment is still a hellish nightmare by comparison to Heaven. I'm still here because I couldn't handle the intensity of how good it is. Picture the most peaceful you've ever been.. then multiply that x100000000000000000000.. it's something like that.. you can't fathom it.. you just won't understand until you do. What's really scary to me is I know I've only seen a tiny little bit. There's a reason the bible says to only fear God.
Old 15-09-2021, 06:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
Indeed you are, by comparison heaven is unfathomably better..
I agree about Heaven...
BUT, you, sir, can not tell me I am indeed in a hell. (''Think it, don't say it.'')
You have no place, and I give you no authority to project your life or ideas onto me.

My life and world is pretty sweet. I do not consider a few bumps in the road to learn something 'a hell'' ...in any way.
For me, if this life and it's joys were compared to Heaven... Sure here would be this . (dot) ...while
Heaven would be, say, the size of the City I live in.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-09-2021, 08:46 PM
Administrator
Some people believe in Heaven others dont does that make the person who believes in it more Spiritual than those that dont No it does not.
I believe in the spirit World, Alot of people see Life as Hell on Earth.

We are all different we may agree with another or we may not. but that is ok
that is what makes us who we are. and together we inc operate into the Fabric of life

Namaste
Old 16-09-2021, 08:08 AM
Master
Saying we're in hell is just pure evil.

Ok, ok, maybe we are in hell and our purpose is to be strong and courageous enough to make a heaven out of it.
Old 16-09-2021, 04:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayar415
You mean you get another chance to draw a better card if the one you are dealt with is lousy?
Sadly no, the karma that reduced you to feeling so bad that you decided to take your life to avoid, still needs paying, hence the quick return.
Old 16-09-2021, 04:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Sadly no, the karma that reduced you to feeling so bad that you decided to take your life to avoid, still needs paying, hence the quick return.

I see. You are not allowed to avoid the punishment. If you play dead and get counted out by the referee (doctor). You get thrown back into the ring of life by Horse Head and Cow Face (Taoist guards) to get pummeled and knocked out for real by Mike Tyson.
Old 16-09-2021, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Sadly no, the karma .... still needs paying, hence the quick return.
Hi peteyzen, so glad you are posting here more! :)
So, I didn't realize you think of karma as 'paying'?
We need to 'pay for things'?
Could you talk about that a little more? I mean, how you see how karma works. Thanks.

Old 18-09-2021, 08:35 PM
Master
Heaven and hell are made up places-that are in the subconscious:they are facts of physics from a source:usually myths and mythology surround them-they are places built in the subconscious for reform and law: when one is born they are in charge of creating and co creating legends and places of value-they exist to let the perished perish and the good rewarded -built from fact and fiction :a maze of sort; they exist to expect....aspect forming and deliverance reformers- just a taste of our subconscious value and maintaining maintenance: some don’t have the subconscious for it and existing is else what: a different map-houses,farms roads etc I once owned my own land and house:I made it from my mind (luxury wasn’t far off in thoughts good old days: but the avartar is a jumper and these places are curled up: jumping with us as we dream of these places in mind- getting to and from there doesn’t take much value; just jumping-which the human is capable of!!! They vengeance with us until we see full& can see: the truth will set you free...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 23-09-2021, 12:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Heaven actually has other heavens in it; more like heavenly dimensions or realms. When we are in Christ we are allowed to grow higher and higher in these realms.

However, heaven is not accessible to human beings and they either need God's special permission, have the keys to the gate of heaven or enter on account of someone who has those keys.

One sort of has a portal that starts from earth and bypasses other earthly realms and right to heaven. You can rise up to heaven and chat with Angels, Saints and other heavenly creatures, and they too can come down through this portal.

Being spiritual depends on what you mean. You can be spiritual in the sense of being an occultist or a yogi and investigate the inner and outer realms of self and nature or you can be spiritual in terms of your fellowship, cooperation and yielding to God's Spirit and be able to investigate the higher realms heaven through the portal generated by Him.

And then Hell, I've never actually had an experience.