Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-03-2021, 09:52 AM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
You see, anyone coming from a higher vibration, has to have some "dirt" on them to weigh themselves down, in order to remain in this reality.
If your vibration rises to much you will vanish from this reality.
The part that incarnates is minuscule in comparison to the entity or being that exists in it's original vibration. In addition it will use energy mantling to suit the incarnation. So, anyone coming from a higher vibration to be of service, designs, structures their life in detail.

No one of the light will come into this reality as the great savior or teacher. Be vary of those who do.

Humans easily worship those who do, as history tells us.
I knew very early in this life, not to worship anyone or anything.

Picking up the crumbs from the path of others is not a great idea.
Moving through this reality is so simple, let go and forgive, that's all.

I am Rah nam. Am I enlightened?

Yes, and no, it depends what kind of work I am doing. We the angelic are neither light nor dark we serve all that is.
We all work at those stages in our development, but this lays so far back, I almost can not remember.
Rah nam
Hallelujah

What do you think it means to be enlightened and what is your core education, if not universal love and unity,?.
Old 26-03-2021, 10:27 AM
Master
Love: The Key Ingredient To Harmonious Living

A masters core message will always be love and unity for the bettering of self and society.

There is nothing more important than unity amongst all peoples. Without an us there would not be a you and me, so you see we're kinda stuck on the same boat and if that is the case let us be unified in love and compassion one to another and live harmoniously. Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
You see, anyone coming from a higher vibration, has to have some "dirt" on them to weigh themselves down, in order to remain in this reality.
If your vibration rises to much you will vanish from this reality.
The part that incarnates is minuscule in comparison to the entity or being that exists in it's original vibration. In addition it will use energy mantling to suit the incarnation. So, anyone coming from a higher vibration to be of service, designs, structures their life in detail.

No one of the light will come into this reality as the great savior or teacher. Be vary of those who do.

Humans easily worship those who do, as history tells us.
I knew very early in this life, not to worship anyone or anything.

Picking up the crumbs from the path of others is not a great idea.
Moving through this reality is so simple, let go and forgive, that's all.

I am Rah nam. Am I enlightened?

Yes, and no, it depends what kind of work I am doing. We the angelic are neither light nor dark we serve all that is.
We all work at those stages in our development, but this lays so far back, I almost can not remember.
Rah nam
Hallelujah

Highly evolved individuals or enlightened masters core education is love and unity amongst all things including the animals, creatures, and critters, am I right?.

Ascended Masters such as Christ, Buddha, Krishna, all with a similar teaching, that being universal love and unity. Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 03:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Highly evolved individuals or enlightened masters core education is love and unity amongst all things including the animals, creatures, and critters, am I right?.
I am enjoying the basic truths very much. Was wondering. If there aren't any masters here I'd ask if this is what they teach (say) and maybe some know quotes which show our difference toward it (love). What do they say? If I cannot do a thing does it mean it isn't what another would say. We create our own reality of it.
Old 26-03-2021, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I am enjoying the basic truths very much. Was wondering. If there aren't any masters here I'd ask if this is what they teach (say) and maybe some know quotes which show our difference toward it (love). What do they say? If I cannot do a thing does it mean it isn't what another would say. We create our own reality of it.

One doesn't have to be an ascended master to add to this thread, quotes or words of love is enough. Speaking of love shows that an individual is highly evolved and on their way to being a master of life/ascended.

If you cannot do a thing it is only that that thing is not a part of your current reality like say manifesting your dreams into physical reality. But who's to say one day we may be able to do that.

We can create our own reality yes, an internal reality. The communal reality or the reality we're all bound to is the physical reality which is somewhat restrictive but none the less factual, concrete and evidential.

If I could get just one master in this forum to share with us all that would be godsent. Amen

Last edited by utopiandreamchild : 26-03-2021 at 08:45 PM.
Old 26-03-2021, 07:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
The purpose of this thread is to bring the highly evolved individuals to one place to discuss the affairs of the peoples for bettering of the universal idea, that being the universal idea of love and unity so, if you are such an individual then by all means let your light shine that others may be touched at the heart and bathe in your light if even for a second.

Also this thread is for those taking baby steps toward enlightenment and individual masterings of life's lessons, I hope you'll find the answers here on this thread.

Just to be clear I made this thread for like minded peoples to come together and discuss the core essential, that being love of the universal nature, so that will keep us on the same page.

Happy days people's, go for gold. Amen

I've been enlightened in the past, but it changed my whole psyche in such a way that I have no motivation now to be enlightened again. I'd say I live mostly in love. I've seen the Buddha and Jesus visits me often in dreams, I love those dreams because the guidance in them is always so perfect.

One dream the buddha, Jesus, and another enlightened master named "kore wa sensou" which means love is war in English, were all sitting on some river rocks, and they told me to do what I love to do, and to do it all the time.

I'll never forget that, and I still follow that advice. It was at a point in my life where I was striving for meaning and happiness.

I don't think I'm an ascended master, but I've had tons of spiritual experiences from enlightenment, to a walk-in soul that still is with me, to being psychic, to capturing pictures accidentally of full blown people that passed over. I'd say I'm pretty close to the spiritual world, and try to spread as much love and light as I can, but I wouldn't say I'm an ascended master. :) just a love soul
Old 26-03-2021, 07:19 PM
Master
OkS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
I've been enlightened in the past, but it changed my whole psyche in such a way that I have no motivation now to be enlightened again. I'd say I live mostly in love. I've seen the Buddha and Jesus visits me often in dreams, I love those dreams because the guidance in them is always so perfect.

One dream the buddha, Jesus, and another enlightened master named "kore wa sensou" which means love is war in English, were all sitting on some river rocks, and they told me to do what I love to do, and to do it all the time.

I'll never forget that, and I still follow that advice. It was at a point in my life where I was striving for meaning and happiness.

I don't think I'm an ascended master, but I've had tons of spiritual experiences from enlightenment, to a walk-in soul that still is with me, to being psychic, to capturing pictures accidentally of full blown people that passed over. I'd say I'm pretty close to the spiritual world, and try to spread as much love and light as I can, but I wouldn't say I'm an ascended master. :) just a love soul

To speak of love is enough, you are on your way and that's all that matters I myself am leaning towards universal love and unity, the highest of all good/loves as in the unity of all universal things including animals, creatures and critters.

Your natural expressions of love is enough to say that you are an highly evolved individual and on the road to mastering life.

Love and light. Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 08:23 PM
Master
The way of the master

The master of life understands that love is key to healthy living and prosperity, for the master love is the only choice.

To be positive or loving under all circumstances is the highest ideal, no more pain and suffering but most importantly no more hate and division, only love and unity amongst all things, the highest ideal, the us factor.

Without us, there is no me or you so you see, we are living life as a collective, a whole peoples, let us then live as one united people's no longer devided and at odds.

The master walks in harmony with all universal things and love for the master is natural, living as one with all things.

A master of love is a master of life. Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 09:32 PM
Master
Walking In Love

The master walks in love and is at peace within and with all things around him/her, love is his/her rock and foundation, his/her house cannot be shaken or moved he/she is firmly grounded with two feet upon the earth.

Walking in love means to let all thing be as nature intended them to be, allow things to come and go naturally, your provisions will come as certain as the four seasons come and go, you need not try, just be at peace with all things, peace being an aspect of love. Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 09:57 PM
Master
There Is No Hate

For the master there is no use for hate, hate being at the core of negative energy.

Hate is a fruitless idea/expression and worthless.

Hate is unhealthy, self destructive, anti life, negative in nature and fundementally wrong, you reap what you sow, life will diminish without love even to the point of suicide/rock bottom.

You sow negativity, you reap in negativity, your life will go in a downward spiral in a negative direction and things will become hard, cold, a daily stuggle and painful.

This is the intrinsic understanding of an ascended master, live to love, love to live, without love we struggle.