Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-09-2020, 10:35 PM
Guide
Treeadoor

I was walking down a path in the woods along a river and met a caterpillar. I picked him or her up because omeone could step on her. I felt the earth love me. I then sat n a log to have a smoke and fell into a zone. I noticed in my periferal vision a tree but the tree was a door. I always heard trees are doors into other dimensions.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Man Do you really teleport?
Because for me is like 1. you're telling the truth and I wish to learn, or 2 you are just a guy telling false stories,

So Please Talk About It
Old 25-10-2020, 10:28 PM
Administrator
When i was young i used to make shelters for any animal i saw i was asked why i was doing it,
I said because he needs shelter until he goes home to his family.
I spent all my childhood outside on the fields in the woods i was always in Nature,
there was a tree that had fallen i used to sit on i too saw a doorway in a tree,
the amount of spiritual activity i saw was High.

Namaste
Old 01-11-2020, 10:00 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryKing
Man Do you really teleport?
Because for me is like one you is telling the truth and I wish to learn, or 2 you is just a guy telling false stories,

So Please Talk About It

I didn't speak of teleportation. I don't consider portals teleportation usually. St present I do not teleport on my own. I do however have a guide who helps me sometimes.
Old 01-11-2020, 10:02 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I spent all my childhood outside on the fields in the woods i was always in Nature,
there was a tree that had fallen i used to sit on i to saw a doorway in a tree,
the amount of spiritual activity i saw was High.
Hi Native spirit,
Sounds like my experience. I can't wait to go thru one. I wonder who'll I find?
Old 06-11-2020, 11:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Man This Siddhi is called Manajava Go whatever thought goes, in Bible one can understand by the story that one disciple is teleported to preach and that Jesus had teleported the boat with the disciples, no sure about this of Jesus, and Buddha teleported He and his disciples to the other side of the river.
I have found the stories of Saint Joseph Cupertino and many Saint's who levitated like Saint Teresa, in the scriptures is said that if one want's to master psych power must master the Jhannas meditative trances, I have found an article comparing the descriptions of the ecstasies of Saint Teresa and the Jhannas many similarities and in The Aquarian Gospel is said Jesus had a light aura around him and he says that one must enter the silence and he goes to explain somenthing about meditation,
and God's will, so my seeking is bringing me much evidence that teleportation can be real and then I have found you, have also found a Siddha Swami who said that have witnessed a man teleport many meter's, so I wish to learn teleportation and here in Brazil have a case of a boy who have levitated in a Preaching the Glory of God.
There's this book on google books that goes on saint's miracles through history, I sincerely wish to learn somenthing so wondrous as to levitate and teleport. Please guide me.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey Kerubiel What You Mean By Do Not Teleport On Your Own?
What You Mean By However Appear A Guide Who Helps Me?
Is This A Real Person?
What St Present mean?

Brother Think ThaT You Where In My View, Like I'm You and You Are Me, But You Know How To Teleport And I Don't Know It But As You I Wish To Learn,
So Teach ME Brother

Have You any contact other than here like a email or a whatsapp

That I Have a Great research seeking high and low to learn about all this

That I Wish To Witness

How You Learned It?

Talks About

When I Witness It Will Convince My Subconcious Mind Of The Truth Of It
Old 08-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Newbie ;)

I Have Searched Every Video Of The Internet About IT But All I Think
Are Not Real, But Effects Of Edition.
Oh Man This Is Wonder's OF Wonder's Science Must Study All This.
Old 27-11-2020, 08:40 AM
Newbie ;)

I Wish To Know If It Is Real, If IT IS Possible, Like Joseph Cupertino The Saint
Is said He could LEvitatr
Old 12-12-2020, 10:03 AM
Newbie ;)

God bless you, you're a special soul :)