Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-03-2020, 07:38 AM
Master
I also like Emeralds.

Green is such a beautiful color especially in a gemstone.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-03-2020, 11:04 AM
Administrator
I only buy crystals that feel right in my hand. I go for the vibration is gives off. Silver is my color I hate gold.

Namaste
Old 14-03-2020, 03:06 AM
Administrator
Hello

I buy what calls to me. I have some that so do not resonate with me, and sadly at times they were a gift. It a crystal is not meant for you no matter how much you might like it, it might never like you.

It took me a long to for Silver to work with me, not its gold that does not agree with me.

My favorite is Hematite and Smokey Quartz.

Lynn
Old 15-03-2020, 03:34 PM

I love all about gemstones!!
Old 17-03-2020, 05:25 AM
Master

In gems there is a difference between gem quality stones and more raw crystals, also for eg something like a semi-precious ruby or semi-precious sapphire or turquoise. In India gem stones are prescribed by astrologers after consulting the Vedic birth chart. Like Lynn said some gemstones may not like the wearer. For eg Indian astrologers say that one must never wear blue sapphire (yellow sapphire is more forgiving and is more of a Jupiter stone) of gem quality unless the placement of Saturn in a chart permits it. I love blue sapphire but I work it once and it impacted my health and hormones in a bad way though it facilitated a property deal. Can't be sure if that was a co-incidence. With crystals and their properties, there can be many opinions about how they work. Funnily enough, Indian astrologers don't place much importance on crystals that are not precious gem stones though they may sometimes prescribe a less expensive substitute. Eg Citrine for yellow sapphire, iolite instead of blue sapphire, aventurine instead of emerald (mercury), garnet instead of Ruby (sun), moonstone instead of pearl (moon) etc.
Old 17-03-2020, 01:59 PM
Pathfinder

All crystals are connected to planetary energies. I disagree with some stones.Some simply do not have much effect such as cavestones. Crystals is where the moneys at

I rather use moonstones and lapis lazuli than pearl..moon in virgo
Rather use carnelian with pyrite than coral...mars and sun in leo
Purple fluorite or amethyst are the best subsitute for blue sapphire..saturn in saggitarius.

If you are Leo with sun in leo and have saturn in leo blue sapphire would work very well
Worst would be saturn in aries or virgo.
If you have jupiter strong in your chart but in the same house and sign as saturn blue sapphire could work work as well...of course you also have conjunctions, sextiles, opposite.... but in general.

Heated gemstones do not work as well. Heated Citrine and fake heated citrine ( last one is heated amethyst basically) is the only that works but in a different way. Personally i like the aura expansion effects of fake citrine but i don't feel it really does have the jupiter energy going as well compared to for example golden beryl. Processed/ treated stones are weak in general. Most times its just better to buy a raw stone for example ruby.

If you can't afford yellow sapphire i would wear a combination of yellow jaspis, natural citrine, golden labradorite and golden beryl. Maybe tiger iron to limit excess now and then.

Where you wear it also matters (which finger) you get slightly different effects. For example Silver around the middle finger restricts emotions. Yellow sapphire has to be worn on the index finger
Old 17-03-2020, 02:07 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I also like Emeralds.

Green is such a beautiful color especially in a gemstone.

Polished grossulate (green garnet) and peridote are really good looking. Dioptase of high and when polished correctly can be gorgious
Old 08-05-2020, 10:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stug88
Polished grossulate (green garnet) and peridote are really good looking. Dioptase of high and when polished correctly can be gorgious
Where I live, we have native Grossulate and Peridot. I have specimens of both in which they are still in their matrix. With Peridot, I have some of them in faceted gemstones.

As for Dioptase, I assume we have a lot of them in our area. I say this because we have a lot of copper mines.

When it comes to beauties still in their matrix, the one I love is Apache Tear. When I see her in Matrix, I can't believe how beautiful she can become after she has been tumbled.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-06-2021, 09:17 PM
Ascender
yes I like gemstones
Old 24-06-2021, 03:09 AM
Ascender

I like crystals, minerals in their raw form. My favorite are fluorite octahedron crystals. I have a small bag of tiny fluorite octahedron crystals that I put in a tiny copper foiled glass box my daughter gave me several years ago. It looks like a tiny treasure chest. I also have several quartz crystal clusters as well as amethyst clusters among my collection.