Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-11-2021, 09:17 PM
asearcher

God, just had to write something else here. It is just so frustrading. I told the chlidrens dad as I can tell he is nervous about what is to come and at the same time try to assure me nothing bad will happen and if it does he will react (still he is afraid he might miss something)...

Like WHY not - even if it is a narcissist - chose direct communication? To tell the narcissist IF you behave badly, are disrespectful - THIS will be the consequence of that action. Like black and white. This is what will be the result. You are not to determine that result. This is how we are going to respond, this is what will happen.

But Nooooo...as usual he is tip toing of the future events. I told him once I never met a family who are so lousy at open and direct communication. Just say it for Christ sake. But no. One must not upset the narcissist. I can't live like this. It's ridiculous. He's been raised to patch things up as soon as possible and at any price instead of raising his voice to object and go against the narcissist.

When I have asked him why don't you just say it like it is? but he goes no that will only make it much worse, then (the narcissist) will play the victim and it will be much harder scene to go through.

SIGH

So now neither of us can relax knowing what is up, and me not being sure if he is actually built for this now (even if he says he is).
Old 28-11-2021, 09:33 PM
Master
Having people that conflict with our egos - determine the bilateral meaning our source of ego is in confection… if you want them gone (the mass of notes) determine an outter ego - if something not in line with your states why complicate it? Not rushing is a good sign… bring in that ego talking - rush , when we are not rushing we can remind calm and get through it and make greater sense??!! There are people in my life I don’t want connection with either and coming from a composed tier remaining my confidence has no confection makes it easier to sever… ego can’t be the comment in the decision… difficult to have when these decisions need to be taken… my twin flame doesn’t have much to do with my children yet: we are yet to have children of our own.. us growing up together as children—-we are childhood sweethearts.. growing older together: there’s no need to rush because we are twins.. every touch lasts a life time and that’s just a stroke on the shoulder or hand in arm… we haven’t slept together yet…waiting for the right time but have soul kissed and slept together from our energy transfers… it’s not an ego place or a ego decision just it’s vague—- our twin flame connections is worth more than rushing and ego/ it’s committed and commented at the soul level… our decision to banish human commitment meant the reincarnation would get in the way from death of the avarta —- and committed not until our photons show up- we have soul kissed also-when you know the depths of soul you know the religious human rights of passage; doesn’t concur to the movement of the greatest love—-any thing that’s to do with the debt of death—-seems we are not willing to commit…we both agreed and parted ways in this encouraging… not until death do us apart— death doesn’t do us apart.. it’s one of thoughts things that doesn’t seem to come up- or subject which often happens… it hasn’t been a problem, manifesting the soul caressing and kissing seems to happen when we both reincarnated as avartars from the single source…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)