Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-11-2021, 01:48 AM
Green.Heals Green.Heals is offline
Guide
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 548
  Green.Heals's Avatar
The one's may have a different meaning to you than they do for another.

2 Summer's ago, I started seeing 11, 111, 1111's everywhere. I'd purchase something. An address. Buss's. Documents, and in that same Summer I had a guide come to me in a dream, he told me the 1's meant wish fulfillment's.

Later that year, I had a wish fulfilled. I got a call from a big company for a career, and to move to a new city, with new family, a new home, and just new everything. The night I drove up, the family I would be staying with met me, and she told me, not to laugh and that she should probably change the code for the lock, but that it was 1111. I laughed because on the 7.5 hour drive up...I was seeing 1's EVERYWHERE. How many kilometers. Destination. Time. Speed. Clock. Every single time I looked. Wham.

She thought I was laughing at her but I wasn't.

Apparently something else I'd learned was that we see one's before meeting a divine counterpart...I don't know if that is true for all, but I did. I wouldn't know it until after I'd left. Which was also meant to happen.

So perhaps this is true for you and maybe it isn't.

Wishes coming true. Divine Counterpart meet. Some soul/spirit wanting to reach you. idk
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-11-2021, 10:57 AM
Dan_SF Dan_SF is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,310
  Dan_SF's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
Fortunately I haven't hit my finger

Hmm, i think i haven't made my point clear.

One could explain that hit because a lack of attention ...

Let me give you another example:

Few months ago, i was alone, cleaning the kitchen floor with the vacuum cleaner, when some different troublesome thoughts came up.

After very short time (5~10 seconds) this thought process was interrupted by a noise from the toilet.

An old mirror got broken.

...

The point is that this should show how negative thoughts and feelings may affect the physical surroundings.

That hit on the finger can be interpreted as " You should stop that'.

Thanks to my Guardian Angels.
__________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God is Love, and therefore so am I. What is not of God, has no power to do anything. - ACIM Sparkly Edition.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-11-2021, 08:37 AM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 8,140
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
I am sure that someone wants to grab my attention, but who? What message they have for me?

I would really like to be able to know it

You'll find out when your attention has been grabbed!

My clock comes up with 11 for two hours of each day. The message of the first is 'you have to wait another 1-2 hours for lunch' and the second one: 'start winding down now ready for bed'.
.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-11-2021, 10:39 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 5,538
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
It's the 11-11 portal today :)
Maybe it is related to that as we got high transformative energies coming in.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 13-11-2021, 06:47 AM
Dude111
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
I am sure that someone wants to grab my attention, but who? What message they have for me?

would really like to be able to know it
I would like to know also my friend,I keep seeing 111,1111,11,222,333,444,etc.........
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 13-11-2021, 07:14 PM
hesitant_man hesitant_man is offline
Knower
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 107
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
The one's may have a different meaning to you than they do for another.

2 Summer's ago, I started seeing 11, 111, 1111's everywhere. I'd purchase something. An address. Buss's. Documents, and in that same Summer I had a guide come to me in a dream, he told me the 1's meant wish fulfillment's.

Later that year, I had a wish fulfilled. I got a call from a big company for a career, and to move to a new city, with new family, a new home, and just new everything. The night I drove up, the family I would be staying with met me, and she told me, not to laugh and that she should probably change the code for the lock, but that it was 1111. I laughed because on the 7.5 hour drive up...I was seeing 1's EVERYWHERE. How many kilometers. Destination. Time. Speed. Clock. Every single time I looked. Wham.

She thought I was laughing at her but I wasn't.

Apparently something else I'd learned was that we see one's before meeting a divine counterpart...I don't know if that is true for all, but I did. I wouldn't know it until after I'd left. Which was also meant to happen.

So perhaps this is true for you and maybe it isn't.

Wishes coming true. Divine Counterpart meet. Some soul/spirit wanting to reach you. idk

Your history is amazing! I haven't yet any wish fulfilled, but perhaps in the near future it will, who knows? Anyway, it would be nice if is a wish becomeng true or meeting a divine counterpart :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You'll find out when your attention has been grabbed!

My clock comes up with 11 for two hours of each day. The message of the first is 'you have to wait another 1-2 hours for lunch' and the second one: 'start winding down now ready for bed'.
.

My attention has been absolutely grabbed. As I say, I can't stop seeing these numbers, in any circunstance, any place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It's the 11-11 portal today :)
Maybe it is related to that as we got high transformative energies coming in.

Is quite possible, something can be happening, I've never encountered so many times these numbers like now. Usually are 11, 22, 33, 1111, 3333... Many times per day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
I would like to know also my friend,I keep seeing 111,1111,11,222,333,444,etc.........

Yes, same happens to me. When I see them quite a lot it makes me smile, Idk why. It could be casual, but seeing them so many times, in so many places and circunstances, I think it can be beyond casual. I wish I eventually discover the meaning of these messages.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 15-11-2021, 02:55 PM
ThatMan ThatMan is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 2,179
 
I noticed more people seeing 11 or 1111 this time period. Same happened here, there was a sudden overflow of seeing 11 a lot from nowhere. I saw it first but I ignore it and then I started seeing it more and more, coming back into my intention again and again.
__________________
The truth.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 16-11-2021, 04:03 AM
utopiandreamchild utopiandreamchild is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Auckland New Zealand
Posts: 1,130
  utopiandreamchild's Avatar
Lucky numbers I'd say.

If you see them alot they've got to be lucky for you.

Amen and Praises.

utopia
__________________
Life is measured by how much one loves. The more love one has, the more abundant life is. Amen
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 18-11-2021, 03:13 PM
PureEvil760 PureEvil760 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 262
 
Psalm 111:10

If you've never had real fear of God then you've never had real wisdom. I'm pretty certain that this makes little to no sense to those who have never feared Him. Don't ask why you should fear Him, ask why you will fear Him. He will make your entire life meaningless and non-existant because by comparison, we are just specs of dust. As a spec of dust you will inevitably fear being swept away.

Your entire life, everything you know.. just a spec of dust. Those who fight for their opinions and beliefs seem absolutely silly to me. Oh you think you have a good life? It's still nothing. God is so much greater.
__________________
Gal. 1:19
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 28-11-2021, 08:43 AM
Busby Busby is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,495
 
Once again: Jung would turn in his grave if he saw what is understood here about his world of synchronicities.

Go to 'Memories, Dreams and Reflections' and see for yourselves.
__________________


The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.


What does a frog in a pond know of the world's oceans??
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums