Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-11-2021, 04:30 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Genuine spiritual experiences

I am interested in hearing from people that feel they have had genuine spiritual experiences.
I will also relate mine in due time. Thanks ahead of time!
Old 21-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Thumbs up

Good topic...I think it will prove to be very inspiring.
I have had too many and over the decade here I have talked about them plenty.
So I'll pass this time.
But I will be reading!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-11-2021, 06:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHRIKER
I am interested in hearing from people that feel they have had genuine spiritual experiences.
I will also relate mine in due time. Thanks ahead of time!

To encourage focus and avoid verbosity, what in them are you particularly looking for?
Old 21-11-2021, 07:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

bobjob, good question. I will think about it and respond. I guess first thought is why the responder thinks it was a spiritual experience.
Old 21-11-2021, 07:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
bobjob, good question. I will think about it and respond. I guess first thought is why the responder thinks it was a spiritual experience.

Fair comment and to further encourage simplicity, exactly what does the adjective "spiritual" mean for you? Dictionaries are likely to offer various alternative meanings for that simple, short word.....
Old 21-11-2021, 08:53 PM
Master
I've had experiences of spirituals bringing their vibration down to the point of physical and back up again, I'm not spirit myself, I'm a soul but I've encountered many spirituals along the way and would say that imo the goal is to unify both the spiritual and the physical.
Love utopia
Old 21-11-2021, 09:10 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I guess I think of spiritual as something that transcends our normal everyday consciousness. It is a different realm of experience.
Old 21-11-2021, 09:53 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
I guess I think of spiritual as
something that transcends our normal everyday consciousness.

It is a different realm of experience.
That's for darn sure!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-11-2021, 01:50 AM
Master
Quote:
I guess I think of spiritual as something that transcends our normal everyday consciousness. It is a different realm of experience.
Quite the contrary, assuming you are a spirit being then ALL of everyday is genuine spiritual experience. If you are not a spirit being, then you can't have spiritual experiences.

Of course most spiritual beings incarnating as humans have lost touch with their inner spirit and thus bewilderly go wandering around trying to have spiritual experiences. Sadly for them, the search for spiritual experiences IS a spiritual experience even if they don't recognize it.
Old 24-11-2021, 06:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Quite the contrary, assuming you are a spirit being
Is it not the case that when we are living in-the-body we are human beings? Bodies animated by spirits, not just bodies, not just spirits?