Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Master

how to stand up for yourself..

things with my twin. its seems to me, when I am communicating with him, that I dont have ego, like I think how he would act and react before and then how it would affect me. today i told to him how i really felt, that he is hurt me and because I stand up for myself, I feel guilty. I didnt say anything rude. I did it politely. But I cant accept some things about him and because we are one and each other´s mirrors, I just wanted to mirror him. When I felt bad and sad, its mostly how he acts. I still love him..but I feel guilty because pointing to his mistakes and faults I actually (i think so) hurt him and hurt is fragile ego.. I just want that everything would be fine with him. I dont want to fight at all! But I just cant accept some things or some behaviour.. is that wrong that I am feeling guilty?
Why I am so scared every time he tells me that he is going to leave me?

thanks.
take care!
Old 17-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Violets

Women don't stand up for themselves enough. We need to do this.
Old 18-05-2013, 12:50 AM
Master
Sometimes soulmates are here to tell them so they can grow because we want the best for them. I read it somewhere.
Old 08-11-2021, 01:27 PM
Newbie ;)

A soulmate does not profess to love you more than you love them.
Old 27-11-2021, 09:48 PM
Master
That possession is your insecurities talking- gaining confidence in these type of connections take time and honesty—- when my twin flame and I reincarnated together—-everything was centre the observer…I had amnesia but you could tell from the reincarnation that everything was legitimate—- it had us both manifest from /at the account… there was no doubt it was a twin flame connection but I kept having doubts about her leaving me and questions of death? Does it happen to them the same time? Years of reincarnation:that’s what I put it down too, to achieve that type of immortality… so doubt is certain but when you come away from a centred reincarnation- everything is felt from the centre of the observer- a piece for you and a bit for me- this was from this original reincarnation… thoughts bits spin in conjunction- death happens to be similar effecting one and the other- our reincarnation was quick and everything returned to to the first observer reincarnation—-at centre manifold… my shame was known for I knew to well in todays world we would be separated by external programs… no twin flame connection is the same but staying together and manifesting a equal partnership is eternal for both involved… anything out of the ordinary isn’t exerted and this causes doubt on the connection- like Christmas spirit… it’s spirit dwindling… after a few reincarnations and some hard lessons the matter should resolve its self- these are the hardships of eternal living - id rather stay as a observer with a location than manifest but I was first into my own kingdom-and my kingdom was first to manifest as my twin flame.. everything was known apart from reincarnation back into a observer from the observer we came??!! It happens it’s dangerous for twins to manifest especially in this world—- we just need to hold on to the observer and location—- and wait until we can jump or teleport… the spin seems to affect the twin flame observer—- until we are both (which will take a few incarnation) we can’t save one another until it’s all online and working.. until then I’m single and banished my twin flame from observing than the incarnation observer… it’s much simpler and there’s less harm and hurt- the twin flame experience leaves load a doubt in my mind… questions that can’t be fully answered without at least 10 incarnations… your not alone!! The guilt is heart breaking but I’m stubborn in saying I’m self centred for my twin to manifest for us to be separated by the matter it’s self??!! Id rather be self absorbed and narcissistic… at least that’s what a observer does to you??!

We fought a lot because of it- so we decided we wouldn’t manifest the connection again until we were jumpers or teleportation was online and working after all what happens to me happens to her—-I understand and see the twin flame connection as something to blame for the adulterated questions about death and separation —- at first when she manifested I felt sick that we separated—-I was planning on manifesting a true flame in saying if we had separated from the observer and location that it was a false twin… decades can pass and as long as we are one I’m an external lover who has felt the kiss and touch of its flame.. and it cut it close to being separated in this world- we want what’s greener on the other side but these matters take years to form and to bond completely—- you need to stay as one, keep to the location where they will be manifesting from and we know it’s safe because of the observer… only you know the true location of your twin otherwise why would you be travelling the speed of light to make it to them to observe in a particular spot and location (at least we all have it) because we know the twin is going to appear and manifest, hopefully this is done clean—-and no other programs are around??!!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)