Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-01-2024, 11:54 AM
Master

Sparrow can I ask what happens to Hitler and Stalin and those kind of people who have created so much misery and destruction to the world, when they cross over to the other side. Just interested.

Thank you.
Old 01-02-2024, 10:00 AM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

Every heart of wisdom understands, the suffering and misery of the many does not justify the suffering and misery of the one.

Punishments and debts do not lead to self-awareness, they lead to self-despair. When a petulant child is punished, they do not experience the wisdom of the ways of love, they experience resentment and the ways of rebellion.

The currency through which life pays its dues is love; the path to wisdom is not found through punishment or karmic debt, but through compassion and self-awareness.

The nature of the spirit remains forever unblemished. What you refer to when casting judgement upon any deed is the consciousness experiment called human being. A human being is not a product of the spirit, it is a product of the environment it develops in, the same as any flower in your garden. You cannot place judgement upon the spirit of the flower for not blooming beautifully, when you have failed to provide the nourishment required to fulfil that potential.

It is not the spirit making the decisions to do bad things, it is the environment humanity has created together as a species, that has distanced itself from the principles of love. Atrocities of man are not perpetrated by atrocious souls, they are perpetrated by atrocious living conditions for which any beautiful soul may stray from divine grace.

In this wisdom, know that all humankind is responsible for the monsters they create, and it is not for any one soul to burden sole responsibility, or endure alone the debts of human ignorance.

This is the perception of the spirit world, and the wisdom through which they receive each and every human soul into their arms.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 01-02-2024, 12:43 PM
Master

Thank you Sparrow. Yes I understand what you are saying and have always believed it is so. But, can you explain what their spirit encounters on the other side and how their previous incarnation is dealt with.
Old 01-02-2024, 04:10 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

Before answering directly, allow me to indulge a wider perception to help you better understand through my eyes. I apologise in advance for what may be a broader reply than you anticipated.

The purpose of this specific universe and why both good and bad exists, is for your soul to experience the concept of extremes of polarity. These extremes do not exist simultaneously to the same degree in most other incarnatable consciousness constructs. You do not even need to incarnate into them as you do in your current universe, and ironically they are more physical than your current form. The experience your soul has here in this universe, regardless if it was a positive or negative one, is of significant personal value to not only yourself, but billions of other celestial beings. Beings who have never before experienced such a simple thing as an argument, let alone a war.

With that understanding, know then that whatever heinous deeds committed in this universe, it is going to be of significant value to billions of other souls for its value of experience. In a sense, they have played a necessary evil so you do not ever have to in the pursuit of spiritual perception and understanding. In this wisdom, your deepest love and compassion is not only justified, but required learning, if you ever wish to be spirit guides yourselves.

To answer your question more directly, I shall now continue.

Since the purpose of the journey was experience, as I have outlined above, the events following their passing will involve unpacking that experience through many layers of consciousness, one step at a time.

Initially, that is going to involve that soul coming face to face with their own thoughts, attitudes, beliefs, and anything else that has been created whilst in human state. This includes, but is not limited to, memories of actions performed and decisions made. Threads of energy and consciousness you have attached to other things, and other beings. As well as other energy and beings who have attached themselves to you because of your activities. Your consciousness will literally paint pictures for you. This is the place which many closely associate with as being hell, or where other colourful tales occur.

Whatever is contained within your human consciousness, as you have created it, is going to be made manifest and return to you. This is not a process of punishment, merely a function of consciousness and how it interacts within different dimensional spaces. The dimensions you will pass through to get to where your spirit resides will produce their own experiences, which will be reflective of the life you have lived. It is often these dimensions people presume is the afterlife and spirit world, when it is nothing of the sort. Such dimensions are merely an extension of your physical universe and still a part of it, not the spirit world. This is why you are able to observe such things as ghosts, because they are not actually part of the spirit world.

The extent to which a soul remains in these dimensional layers of your universe is conditioned upon what the soul desires, and how much about their circumstances they are able to perceive.

The moment they become receptive to something more than what they currently experience, their own perception allows them to gain access to states within and also outside of their physical universe.

Within the outer dimensions exist vast cities and structures which house the akashic records and other administrative buildings. The soul of the human will be brought here to learn the consequences of their deeds, as well as the benefits of their charity. With the resource of technology forged from many different galaxies and access to different dimensional tools, the soul will observe and interact with everything they have created, and things that will eventually be created because of them. If a soul has caused others pain and suffering, the technology available will show the experience of the victim from their perspective, and allow them to feel what they felt. This is, in a sense, required learning, and the soul will be expected to do this. Not as a form of punishment, but simply, their own energy will not make it possible for them to access other spheres of embodiment; they will still hold threads of energy that bind them to human ignorance.

The unsavoury substance that are matters of the recent incarnation, as you have questioned, must therefore be addressed by the soul in question. In one sense, you could say, they become isolated from the rest of the party, in that, they must first remove the mud from their shoes before they can enter the kingdom of heaven. They must educate themselves as to why they made certain decisions under those conditions, but also find compassion for themselves in whatever wisdom they gain from the experience.

As I have previously stated, the currency through which life pays its dues is love. As such, the soul in question will pay tribute to those affected by way of recompense and loving service. The soul will ultimately go on to share and teach their own experience, the same as any other teacher of love and light.

Some may not comprehend things I have spoken of, and that is because they are trying to project human values onto their understanding of spiritual ones.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 03-02-2024, 07:01 AM
Master

Thank you Sparrow. Yes I totally understand what you have said and it definitely makes sense to me.