Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 07-12-2021, 07:57 PM
asearcher

Yes, thank you :)
Old 08-12-2021, 06:14 AM
asearcher

yesterday by my night table I was very surprised to see something I have been confused about why it went missing and if someone took it or if it had fallen down or anything, I have asked about it and looked everywhere. When it happened I did not want to make a big fuss of it and did not yell at anyone about it, of course.

It went missing when I was going through new re opened old traumatic memories from a past romantic relationship. At the time I can also add that the old usual poltergeist phenomena that had seized to stop before came in, full force to then step it up even further. At the time I had my old-girlfriend-anxiety that I had had, a specific feeling, while during the past relationship - something I had forgotten about a long time ago, that I could even feel this way. I fear this built a bridge of negative emotions and allow either myself creating this or someone else "over there". The nights was a chapter on themselves, scary, different. Had to even one time call in repairs in the morning after viewing the damage, that I could not explain, something sharp and with force to have done that. I could not have done that.

I have shielded the bedroom in all kinds of way in the past and noticed before in the past when seeing something that they do no longer step beyond the threshold of my bedroom but stay outside. Before I used to hear steps and would feel and when coming to from sleep even see beings stand by the foot end of my bed or on the side but then as I got more strong in my physical body and reality I no longer saw them, I would before see them, what they looked like in my dreams. Was this real or imagination? I can't say for sure. As they? or someone? in particular can't get in - the wall gets used and so on to what ever they? are up to. I wish I could explain that sound, but I can't. I wish I have it on recording but I don't. What I can say is that it is apparently real sounds as others hear it too?

What was missing was a cross that I bought once while being at teenager on travel and now it was back, but lingering right on the edge, and it was clear as daylight that I would have seen it there had it been there before. The way it was positioned was a bit odd.

Nobody knew anything when asking (I asked in a nice way).

It was/Is lovely to have it back :)