Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 14-11-2021, 09:03 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
One in the same, the Midianite Priest.
and then, you mentioned Moses' first wife.......

No john, I did not mention Zipporah, the first wife of Moses, the daughter of Jethro the Midianite Priest, who was a descendant of Abraham and his third wife Keturah, but I did mention his second wife the Ethiopian woman 'Jephunneh the daughter of Hobab the kenite,' a descendant of Cush the son of Ham.

PBU you John.
Old 14-11-2021, 09:21 PM
Darn, I thought this was gonna be about Enoch.
De-railed again.
C'ya.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-11-2021, 09:51 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yay, an Enoch thread. Sigh, ahhh...God loved him SO much!

God loved him so much that he had him anointed as the heir to the throne of 'THE MOST HIGH' in the creation, where he was to serve God before the body of Adam (Mankind) into all eternity.

KJV, John 3: 13; Jesus says to Nicodemus, "And no 'MAN' has ascended up to heaven, but 'EXCEPT' he who came down, even the 'Son of Man' who 'IS' in heaven."

It was He who had ascended up into heaven and was anointed as the heir to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation, who "IS" in heaven and who mentally descended through time and filled the man Jesus with his 'SPIRIT, his 'WORDS' on the day he was baptised and the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my Son (My chosen heir and successor) 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee."

Would it surprise you to find, that according to our false concept of one directional linear time, the 'SON OF MAN' has not yet filled the man Jesus with his spirit, and does not do so, until Elijah, who has now been in the valley of Man for almost three days (Three thousand years) has appeared on earth and gathered the required number of Jews and gentiles, who are to take the thrones that are prepared for them, it is then and only then, that the sacrifice God has prepared for us, will descend from his heights in time and enter the first 'Temple' where he shall be treated with outrage and hung upon a tree, and when the veil of that 'Temple' is torn, the spirit of the Lord God our saviour will be poured forth as fire upon the heads of the Gentiles who had believed his 'WORDS' as spoken from his earthly 'TEMPLE'.

Peace Miss H.
Old 14-11-2021, 10:51 PM
The Anointed

Enoch was in the valley of man (The spiritual dimension that co-exists within this physical world) for three days (Three thousand years) before being revealed through his chosen successor, 'Jesus.'

And Elijah, who is to appear immediately before the great and terrible day of God's wrath, has now been in the valley of Man for almost three days also.

The Lord, through his earthly temple 'Jesus' said, "I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me will live, even though they die; and all those who live and believe in me will never die.”

Jesus who believed on the Lord, proved that even though he died, yet he still lived, and the chosen host body, which will be quickened by the living presence of Elijah, will prove that he who believes in 'The Son of Man', will never die.

And nor will the 144,000 chosen of the Jews and gentiles who will take the thrones that have been prepared for them and rule with Jesus for the thousand year Sabbath, who, at the sound of the last trumpet, before fire incinerates all physical life forms on this planet, as with all who are allowed into the camp of the Lord, will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, from bodies of corruptible matter into glorious bodies of incorruptible light.

Peace to all believers.

GNB Catholic Study edition, 2 John 7-11; Many deceivers have gone out all over the world, people who do not acknowledge that Jesus Christ came as a human being. Such a person is a deceiver and the Enemy of Christ.

8. Be on your guard, then, so that you will not lose what we have worked for, but will receive your reward in full.

9. Anyone who does not stay with the teaching of Christ, but goes beyond it, does not have God. Whoever does stay with the teaching has both the Father and the Son.

10. So then, if someone comes to you who does not bring this teaching, do not welcome him or her in your homes; do not even say, “Peace be with you.”

11. For anyone who wishes them peace becomes their partner in the evil things they do.
Old 14-11-2021, 11:38 PM
The Anointed

Big John said in post #2; "You hold Enoch in the highest regard whereas I have a special spot for Jethro. I suspect he is one of the 'hidden' jewels that people do not 'see'."

John is correct in believing that 'Hidden jewels' are to be found in the subject of Jethro, one of the two father-in-laws to Moses, and as it is said that all roads lead to Rome, so too the subject of 'Jethro' will lead to ENOCH.

May our God bless you John.
Old 15-11-2021, 02:59 PM
Master
In the Bible, many of the events of the past foreshadowed something greater later on. What did Enoch foreshadow?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 15-11-2021, 05:00 PM
Knower

Truly powerful is Enoch for A reason he was taken to heaven, how much information exist in the book of Enoch.
Old 15-11-2021, 11:24 PM
The Anointed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
In the Bible, many of the events of the past foreshadowed something greater later on. What did Enoch foreshadow?

What did Jesus say to Nicodemus in John 3: 13; "And no man has ascended up into heaven, except He who came down, even the 'SON OF MAN; who "IS" in heaven."

Enoch had ascended up into heaven at the age of 365 (The number of days in a calendar year, which is the age of the unblemished Pascal Lamb, the sacrifice that God has prepared for us) He was then anointed as the heir and successor to the throne of 'The Most High' to have developed within the creation, and was translated into a being of brilliant light in order that he should never die.

After spending three days (Three thousand years) in the valley of man, which is the spiritual dimension that co-exists within our three dimensional world, he was revealed in the man Jesus, who was born of the flesh through the union of his mother Mary and her half brother Joseph, who were both sired by Alexander Helios III=Heli, by different mothers.

The birth of Jesus, the reality of God's promise to Abraham, was 'foreshadowed' by the birth of Isaac.

Galatians 4: 29; At that time, the child born according to the flesh, [Ishmael], despised and persecuted him, [Isaac] who was born according to 'God’s promise' and 'the workings of the Holy Spirit.'

Isaac, who is the prototype of Jesus, was born of a brother/sister relationship and born of God’s promise according to the power/workings of the Holy Spirit, and Isaac was the biological son of Abraham and his half-sister Sarah, who were both sired by Terah: just as Jesus, who was born of God’s promise according to the power of the Holy Spirit, was the biological son of Joseph and his half-sister Mary, who were both sired by Alexander Helios.

Isaac, was offered up as a sacrifice by his father on the same mountain that Jesus, who had been chosen as the heir to our Fathers throne, was offered up. But both lived on, as God had prepared a replacement sacrifice for them. The replacement for Isaac, was a sheep, the replacement for Jesus, was the one year old unblemished lamb of God, [Enoch] who, at the age of 365, the number of days in a calendar year, was taken to the throne of the Most High in the creation and anointed as his successor, to serve God before the body of Adam/mankind into all eternity.

Just as Isaac the promised seed of Abraham was born through the union of Abraham and his half-sister Sarah according to the workings of the Holy Spirit, so too, the man Jesus, the reality of God’s promise to Abraham, was born according to the workings of the Holy Spirit and born of the union of Mary and her half-brother Joseph, who were both sired by Heli=Alexander Helios.

Jesus was born a 'Son of God' not by blood, nor by the will of the flesh, nor by the will of man, but by the spirit of our Lord and saviour, 'The Son of Man' the MOST HIGH in the creation, which spirit of HE, who "IS" in heaven, descended upon Jesus in the form of a dove as the heavenly voice was heard to say; "You are my son (My chosen heir and successor) 'THIS DAY' I have begotten thee."

The book of Enoch the prophet, concerning the Elect one of righteousness, 49: 2-4; "For he is mighty in all the secrets of righteousness, And unrighteousness shall disappear as a shadow, And have no continuance; Because the Elect One standeth before the Lord of Spirits, And his glory is for ever and ever, And his might unto all generations.

3 And in him dwells the spirit of wisdom, And the spirit which gives insight, And the spirit of understanding and of might, And the spirit of those who have fallen asleep in righteousness.

4 And he shall judge the secret things, And none shall be able to utter a lying word before him; For he is the Elect One before the Lord of Spirits according to His good pleasure.

Then in chapter 51:4; Enoch writes; "And the Elect One shall in those days sit on 'MY throne'."

Who was it, that the only exception of all mankind to inherit the throne of the Most High in the creation, 'The Son of Man' who "IS" in Heaven, filled with his spirit and chose him as his heir and successor, the man who is now incontestably divine and sits in the heavenly throne of our God and saviour, and who invites all, who like himself are also able to win the victory, to sit with him in the heavenly throne of the Godhead to the creation? See Rev 3:21.

In chapter 45; Enoch speaks concerning those who deny the name of the dwelling of the holy ones and the Lord of Spirits.

2 And into the heaven they shall not ascend, And on the earth they shall not come: Such shall be the lot of the sinners Who have denied the name of the Lord of Spirits, Who are thus preserved for the day of suffering and tribulation.

3 On that day Mine Elect One shall sit on the throne of glory And shall try their works, And their places of rest shall be innumerable. And their souls shall grow strong within them when they see Mine Elect Ones, (PLURAL) And those who have called upon My glorious name: 4 Then will I cause Mine Elect One to dwell among them. And I will transform the heaven and make it an eternal blessing and light 5 And I will transform the earth and make it a blessing: And I will cause Mine elect ones to dwell upon it: But the sinners and evil-doers shall not set foot thereon. 6 For I have provided and satisfied with peace My righteous ones And have caused them to dwell before Me: But for the sinners there is judgement impending with Me, So that I shall destroy them from the face of the earth. (See Rev 21: 5-8.)

Peace be unto you John and to all believers.