Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-11-2021, 02:12 AM
Dude111

I have been seperated so to speak from someone I love dearly,they and thier family are my best friends and I feel like time is short,I dont know how much longer we have!!

I have a clear Quartz crystal I hold in my hand and think of this person and how much I love them but is there something better than a clear Quartz??

Last edited by Dude111 : 13-11-2021 at 06:20 PM.
Old 13-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Master
Connection & love is a two way street... You cannot force anything as it depends on the other parties too. If they're open to it it isn't all that difficult.
What you're telling sounds very forceful and maybe a bit desperate even. That's not the right energy from which you form or improve or restore connections.
I'd say you're better of with a good grounding crystal so you land back into your body, back to self, and then find inner peace again, and then the feeling that whatever does or does not come is okay with you.
You can get red jasper, a orange/brown carnelian, and if you wish add a yellow calcite for that sense of warmth and happiness inside.
These can help to relax, feel good, and from there have love flow easier.
Old 13-11-2021, 06:22 PM
Dude111

Thank you my friend,I am kinda desperate but I dont wanan be forceful on them.....
Old 16-11-2021, 03:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
Thank you my friend,I am kinda desperate but I dont wanan be forceful on them.....

A phone call or a letter expressing your love for them would be well worth the time and effort imo.

Let them know exactly how you feel.

" I love you " are the 3 most important words we could ever share, they build strong, long lasting relationships.

Share them often with those whom are close to your heart.

Amen and Praises.

utopia
Old 16-11-2021, 03:58 AM
Master
Imo, any crystal will do the trick as long as you fill it with lots of positive energy/love.

Amen and Praises.

utopia
Old 16-11-2021, 05:35 AM
Dude111

Thank you for that........