Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 31-10-2021, 06:48 PM
Experiencer

THE ANCIENT RIVER SARASWATI is now RIVER KABUL IN AFGHANISTAN

EVEN by spending Rs. 360 Millions Government of India was unable to trace THE ANCIENT RIVER SARASWATI mentioned in several Vedas and Indian Scriptures. My history book gives a detailed account of this river from its origin to its present existence.

The holy birth ground of Rama was planned to be anointed by waters brought from different rivers of India. However one girl from Afghanistan send some water from River Kabul to PM Modi requesting him to use this water for anointment. I have written letters to PM revealing the River Kabul to be the ancient River Saraswati. No doubt the Girl and PM Modi Knew this fact. He cancelled the earlier program and ordered the ritual to be performed by the waters of The Ganges and River Kabul only.

Today all TV Channels showed lengthy programs without mentioning mine and the girls name. I would like to inform all Hindus this discovery of earth's first and most pious river Saraswati.