Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-10-2021, 06:06 AM
Seeker

Praise BigJohn for he is funny!
Old 25-12-2021, 08:15 PM
Master
I think you need to go to a spiritualist church it was one of the best things I did
Then NI event tomorrow service like the open circles I did some other mediums there give me some good advice given off
Don't take them home give it off FB cuz it could be for somebody there to be the messenger
I've even been told to get more off because it does not matter house does not matter as silly I'm bonkers if sounds given off
Off which I've done quite a lot now I can't keep my laughing when I'm giving it off because it's hard add
Add especially when they are putting things on me like getting me drunk when I've not had a drink
Or putting a broken neck on me give it off because I don't want to go home Nick so now give it off
Off-side to develop I know I need to develop further fail and they learn more switch off how to be a good medium
The more I learn I learn from the past to be a better person a future for my mediumship at the moment now they're not on the median because it is in the blood I got a full-on gift
I know the permissions part what is the the part you don't need to say sometimes especially the bad ones like I said before about my mom's passing and my uncle's passing I knew it was going to happen and I have no control over it
Even bad things it's happened all over the world has happened I had a premonition I have no control over it
So and I have a little but they don't listen to me because I think I'm being stupid and silly
But you need to go to a spiritualist church be the best thing you have ever done because you make a lot of friends and they will understand you like I get it now
It's like the Hogwarts School the kids event there and the Mogwai kids which is Gifted in Harry Potter
Because a lot of people especially Gifted spiritually gifted like myself but for me it's in the family my mum my uncle my mum's mum I never met her my dad was gifted to with it a little bit
But I for some reason got the full gift why I don't know maybe I was chosen by God all Might Be himself to choose me to be gifted in a family

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔