Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 31-01-2014, 01:03 AM
YellowAura

Crown chakra experience

I had an experience two months back.. I felt a small circle in the centre of my forehead open up and emit this blue light. I didn't consider myself a spiritual person at the time but it has changed me now. Since that day and for another three weeks I would feel a tingling sensation, sometimes on the tube on my way to work and I just decided try and mediate even though I had no idea how to.. I just closed my eyes and focused on this wonderful tingling sensation and felt so peaceful after but then got very ill the next day. I recovered and continued to experience this sensation however sometimes I could control it and other times I could not... Especially when I was drifting to sleep.. I would feel my crown chakra opening and in order to get back to sleep I would concentrate hard to close it.

At the time if my first experience of this. I was at a rather boring point in my life.. Life was pretty much work and home for a year. Now my circumstances have changed and I'm out of work.. I can no longer connect with my chakra... Which worries me.

I have always been strongly drawn towards the amethyst crystal stones but have never purchased one or looked into crystals too much.

I have also had two clear experiences with spirits which doesn't concern me since I have always been aware of this about myself.

I have a very strong sense of people's energy whether positive or negative. I have across a few people in which I have felt something very dark and on one occasion had a premonition of some of the atrocities that one particular well known murderer had committed... Unfortunately It was not very nice to experience.

Sometimes I get so tired from being able to sense people energies that I feel drained.

Just wanted to share my experiences with you all and I look forward to this spiritual journey ahead of me :)
Old 31-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Master
I'd say, learn to control the rest of your energy system before seeking to continue with the higher chakras. So learn to ground yourself, shield yourself by making your aura stronger. Most people that open up their higher chakras have barely got their aura up and running or got huge holes in it. That way you can pick up anything from anyone, good or bad. Like leaving the front-door of your house open day and night.
Then learn to ground yourself properly and work on cleansing your chakras, esp the lower 3. The higher chakras will benefit from this too.
It will stop you from getting drained by others as well. And as you work with your energy system, you will learn to control it.
Right now your system probably shut down as it overwhelms you too much. Like when you're ill or very tired, you're less sensitive/intuitive, although the bad/negative stuff will still be able to 'come' in.

Anways, you're not asking for advice, I know, but still.
Old 31-01-2014, 09:12 PM
YellowAura

Thank u

Thank you, I really appreciate this advice. It makes sense to me and definitely explains the experiences that I have had. Im very to new to this and welcome your thoughts and suggestions.

I will take the necessary gradual steps to be able to control the rest of my energy system. I know that I have a lot to understand but I feel positive that It will lead me to where I want be.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:23 AM
LittleWolf, the Contender

Shielding

I used to do an exercise just absorbing light energy and expelling it, and found that my energy system became much stronger if I would release the energy into my energy system and let it circulate and flow naturally rather than just pushing it outward.
Old 14-02-2014, 07:04 PM
zippyone

I get an almost constant tingling there which amplifies when I am around lots of people, no visions or anything, just tingling.

I would like to expand this and will take on board fairycrystals advice to make sure to be grounded etc.
Old 14-02-2014, 10:53 PM
peacelover

almost the same feeling i get when i practice chakras
Old 15-02-2014, 03:14 PM
MrKappa

Hmmmnnn... I was getting tingles in the brow and tightening of forehead, and I have experience chakra events in the past.

Tis absolutely impossible to say whether your health was related to the demise of the event. However I can say I started a herbal detox the other week, and my sensations are less than prominent. I admit, the herbals are somewhat toxic, so my advice, start focusing on your health and nutrition.

Remove things from your diet that may be less than healthy. Perhaps more wholesome and nutritious.
Old 17-02-2014, 12:11 AM
rumsfeld56

hello new to the board had this strange experience previous to the great earthquake head pressure and what would call a voice specifically sounded like get a bible then as reading this feeling of air being forced into my lungs and as if some force some power was directing my hand around sometimes dancing--then there was this thing were images appeared in the clouds and a comet like fire ball fell to the ground in an arc type shape and sometimes when eye lips closed could still "see" the ocean floor something about a suburmine--could explain more about this chakra very much interested in