Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-06-2021, 01:50 AM
Experiencer
Russian Chromium Diopside

Does anyone have any personal experience with chromium diopside?

I needed a new stone, and I was determined to have obsidian. I just knew that was what I needed. The night before I was going to go to the metaphysical store, I had a dream that I was in a different metaphysical store (one I had never been to but knew of), and I saw myself purchasing this ring with a big green stone in it. I assumed it was jade since it was green. So I went to the store from my dream instead of my usual store and asked to see the jade rings. I was looking at them when out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the stone from my dream, which was not jade but chromium diopside.

It had a strong energy when I held it and channeled it, so I knew it was the one I needed. I did google chromium diopside, so I know what metaphysical properties it purportedly has. I was hoping someone here may have practical experience with it.

I did some energy work to focus its inherent energies for the purpose I required and I charged it under the blood moon. It feels like it has gone a bit quiet now, though for about a week afterward, it felt strong and focused.
Old 08-06-2021, 08:27 AM
Master
It is more likely your energy system has gotten used to its energies than that it has gone quiet.
Usually you feel a crystal strongest when you first see/hold/get it as then your energy system isn't used to it yet. Then that gap closes, which is great!

And oddly enough I grabbed my dioposite yesterday to put in my pocket and hold every now and then :)
Maybe it's because of the approaching partial solar eclipse and new moon that its energies now resonate (for some)?
Old 09-06-2021, 12:54 AM
Experiencer
That makes sense! I have had a few crystals before (they were lost in my most recent move, which was pretty sad...), but I think this is the first one I've invested a lot of time in.

It is definitely working well; I just was a bit worried when I couldn't feel the huge energy rush from it like I did at first. But your explanation makes a lot of sense, so thank you! :)
Old 09-06-2021, 08:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
That makes sense! I have had a few crystals before (they were lost in my most recent move, which was pretty sad...), but I think this is the first one I've invested a lot of time in.

It is definitely working well; I just was a bit worried when I couldn't feel the huge energy rush from it like I did at first. But your explanation makes a lot of sense, so thank you! :)
You're welcome :)
Old 09-06-2021, 05:19 PM
Experiencer
Hey mister, what if in your dream it was actually a Moldavite?