Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 11-03-2021, 05:56 AM
asearcher

String to ex /soulmate after death still there?

Hi, I am sorry I have bothered this forum so much with all sorts of questions about an ex of mine.

For some time now it has felt as if I feel his soothing, warmth, love, very safe (could be any type of love, not romantic, sexual, nothing like that) as if it is coming from a kind of string or tube or something...day and night, mostly at day time. During night time mostly presence.

I thought maybe this was channeling, as it is coming one way. I have too again in my usual manner got easily worried, concerned that he was too close to the lower realms or that he was trapped. Me worrying about people is nothing new and it is something I have to work on.

He is not indicating throw the feelings, energy, that he would be in any danger. Before all this I thought he went to heaven, but before he went to heave I think he took his time but he was independent in life and he did things when he wanted to.

I have now search on google "string between soulmate energy", and what come up was various links to "there is an invisible thread between soulmates"...

and too "Legend says:there is an intangible string of fate that binds two souls destined to be together. "

"...filled with love and an energy of abundant connection (soul mate)"

Is this what I could be feeling?

In life we were connected (OK here I go again) mentally.

When we were a couple I felt this "symphony" of connection with him which brought me great harmony inside and it was always there, if we were in different parts of the home or parted in other ways.

Is this string suppose to be there after the ex has died? Or should it be cut?

I am in no way complaining about feeling this, from him, but I have not felt it like this with others that I have and still love who is on the other side.

It is persistent. I can have dream visits and feel them, but then during day time, no string. This is the first time it has happened to me this way. Is it normal?

Going through a challanging time in my life right now, and a change is about to happen. This being said I feel stronger than before, more connected to myself, what I want, who I am and so on. It is not that I am more selfish, but I recognize myself lot more, and I have my say about things. If me going to face changes that are big in the future, coming closer, I don't know if that has anything to do with it? That I need healing, perhaps?

This is one way "communication". It is not even communication. This is where I have the trouble to identify what this is. Is it the string, mention above? Anyone else...?

I would only like to stress that this connection is not romantic. I have no desire to be back as his girl. I'm not in love with him like that.

Sorry for all my questions
Old 15-03-2021, 04:56 PM
Master
I managed to close my account not long ago and came back and the work I did with the children was still there—they returned to their positions—- although the avartar work I done was away but I experience the tube with my first child—- a cored for the self in fact.. I’m hoping everything is in pi because my account is all over the place... the first child had no entanglement apart from the cored and the next 8 children were the same apart from I got wedged into a sandwich theory and a trolling a point with the current avartar; I’m practically a ghost talking from atom level aware of the awareness.... the love I felt for the children was acknowledged so I understand what you mean...apart from the entangled and trolling; they have gone back to sleep from my return to see which “button works...” ....

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)