Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Master
There’s definitely an issue- some doctors call you schizophrenia just by mentioning the word magic or spiritual stuff... you get locked up and have to take medicine- not to mention the let...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 17-06-2021, 05:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
There’s definitely an issue- some doctors call you schizophrenia just by mentioning the word magic or spiritual stuff... you get locked up and have to take medicine- not to mention the let...

I think there's more to ending up sectioned than what you've hinted at.....

I don't feign knowledge about mental health but I'd guess it's near-impossible to tell if mentally-ill individuals are just mentally-ill or whether they're showing psychic awareness or both.

My guess would be that there are few mental-illness practitioners who are also knowledgeable at a similar level about psychic/spiritual matters and able to distinguish one from the other when treating an individual in distress.
Old 20-06-2021, 08:54 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I don't want to sound sycophantic but again 'Like' - I'm awed by your insight!
Thank you, much appreciated.
Old 20-06-2021, 09:05 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
It depends on what 'Spiritual stuff' you're talking about. If you declare yourself a Spiritual Being, depending on how far you take that narrative you can find yourself deep in a personality disorder, because what can happen is people identify with the 'Spiritual Being' part and deny there humanness. Often the 'Spiritual Being' bit is the person creating a persona and identifying with that because they simply don't like themselves, and the thought of being a 'Spiritual Being' is better than being a human after all, isn't it?

The creation of the 'Spiritual Being' and identifying with it is in itself is a personality disorder, and once that happens it can easily escalate from there. Spiritual people are immune to the ravages of psychology because they've labelled themselves. Now, tell me what's not bonkers there.
Old 20-06-2021, 10:00 AM
Administrator
A few years ago i knew a family they had two kids living at home, the others had left because one of the kids a son, was out of control.
he was saying he was Hearing voices telling him to do things he was 9 0r 10.

He waited for his younger sister to go to bed then he tied something round the door handle to stop her getting out,
then he lit a fire outside the door.
if his parents had'nt smelt the smoke his sister would have died.

They took him to CALM its a mental health charity for kids he stabbed the counsellor with a paper cutter he said the voices had told him.
his mother asked me to speak with him. so i did he was Not suffering from mental health he was looking for attention.

But i since found out that his mother was friends with a ordained minister. who ran her own church and she believed everything can be healed by singing to God. this was making him worse so i told her stop taking him with you.
he improved no more voices or anything .

the doctor put him on medication saying he was not Schizophrenic as she was told only he had ADHD,

Namaste
Old 20-06-2021, 11:44 AM
Master
I know of countless numbers whom are in and out of hospital -and are given a false diagnoses...they end up claiming clinic negligence- the amount of paper work involved to get a claim because they are on medication and under a false profile... They end up forgotten and abused. - Defiantly clinical negligence!!

Old 20-06-2021, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
It depends on what 'Spiritual stuff' you're talking about. If you declare yourself a Spiritual Being, depending on how far you take that narrative you can find yourself deep in a personality disorder, because what can happen is people identify with the 'Spiritual Being' part and deny there humanness. Often the 'Spiritual Being' bit is the person creating a persona and identifying with that because they simply don't like themselves, and the thought of being a 'Spiritual Being' is better than being a human after all, isn't it?

The creation of the 'Spiritual Being' and identifying with it is in itself is a personality disorder, and once that happens it can easily escalate from there. Spiritual people are immune to the ravages of psychology because they've labelled themselves. Now, tell me what's not bonkers there.

No definitely not bonkers- what is amazing is the amount of frictions involved-one can tell if they are ill or not- but there are countless numbers that get abused by the system and are in clinical negligence - one can preform spirituality and get a little chocked up via the Chakras... A cooling of period is definitely a must...spirituality comes with a warning label of it own- when things get to much one must let go... Perhaps resembling a doctor/patient equilibrium to allow for the clogging to be small... Prescription are given out to easy these days... Which only leaves the op in a worse of state..wondering if they do have mental health issues- it shakes your belief system and defines hope in one... I couldn't think of anything worse than diminishing hope....awareness problem...

Old 20-06-2021, 11:59 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
My god, we must be all crazy then. Science does not support us or validate spiritual existence.
Spirituality is the "What?" and science is the "How?"

But beliefs are not science, beliefs are anything anyone wants them to be and they have been explained by science.
Old 20-06-2021, 12:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I think there's more to ending up sectioned than what you've hinted at.....

I don't feign knowledge about mental health but I'd guess it's near-impossible to tell if mentally-ill individuals are just mentally-ill or whether they're showing psychic awareness or both.

My guess would be that there are few mental-illness practitioners who are also knowledgeable at a similar level about psychic/spiritual matters and able to distinguish one from the other when treating an individual in distress.

Definitely an awareness problem, the clinic negligence is the problem especially when the op hasn't a problem- can take countless time and effort to deliver the proof needed to gain a harassment claim or negligence form.. One can defeniftly have false claims when it come to spiritual awareness but one would believe they understand them selfs- you can't put all your eggs in a basket -type of thing. These things take practise and one can know the system in a small amount of time- to gain authority on the subject-false profiles and false testimony in the accounts leads to the detraction.

Old 20-06-2021, 12:06 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
No definitely not bonkers- what is amazing is the amount of frictions involved-one can tell if they are ill or not- but there are countless numbers that get abused by the system and are in clinical negligence - one can preform spirituality and get a little chocked up via the Chakras... A cooling of period is definitely a must...spirituality comes with a warning label of it own- when things get to much one must let go... Perhaps resembling a doctor/patient equilibrium to allow for the clogging to be small... Prescription are given out to easy these days... Which only leaves the op in a worse of state..wondering if they do have mental health issues- it shakes your belief system and defines hope in one... I couldn't think of anything worse than diminishing hope....awareness problem...
Yes bonkers, sorry. I've come across so many Spiritual people who think they know best when it comes to mental health, I guess immunity to mental health issues comes with the label as part of the introduction package when you buy into Spirituality. Maybe that's why I didn't get the immunity. The word 'demons' is often bandied about in mental health vs Spirituality threads and this one included - and people actually believe that kind of ignorant nonsense.

What people don't want to know is that Spirituality is 'built' on the framework of mental health, so if your head is screwed then so is your Spirituality. Trying to tell the shrink you're not crazy but Spiritual is another level of crazy, and that's where many fall down. Often being Spiritual is nothing more than an excuse for denial.

The problem will go away when Spiritual people get real, not until.