Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-11-2020, 08:08 PM
Administrator
Hello

Like all things there will be an ebb and flow in the prices. There might well be "deals" to be found out there as sadly some shops will go under.

It too might not be a bad thing for the World to have the market of harvest slow for a time. To give the Earth and its resources to have the time to claim back what belongs to the Universe.

I work for an "off market" retailer and I got the deal of a lifetime on a 3 foot tall amethyst tower crystal. I paid 340 for it and the fair market value is 1500 to 1800 Canadian Dollars. Recent appraisal of it now shows the value over the 1800 mark. Good investment, though its not going up for sale.

There are two shops where I live, one I shop at and the other is newer and not ventured into it yet. Prices seem "high" but then they are retail but I would rather know what I am getting than order "glass" on line.

Lynn
Old 08-11-2020, 01:28 AM
Master

Mr Jim of Mountain Trails Gems and Jewelry is live on facebook now if anyone is interested. Only ships to US. Nice stones :)
Old 09-11-2020, 04:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Oh, I would love that. My house would become a crystal palace if I lived there. Wow that Rose Quartz sounds amazing. I have a palm sized one that picked me out at a shop in Las Vegas - that shop is amazing as well and good prices there too. Where I live, there was only a few around and the prices were sky high, so what I have I mostly purchased online. I found out early, though, about Chinese glass...LOL. Live and learn.

One of the things I love to do is go out and find crystals, minerals, etc. Believe it or not, they still are 'free'.

And then there is the 'scratch your head' process of how to 'clean' them up.

Near where I live, in 1736 a piece of Silver was discovered that was so pure a person could press coinage from it. The piece weighted about 2500 pounds. I always imagine somebody going out to find some Silver, stands on a unappealing dark outcrop, looks around, and then decides to leave the area...... not realizing they were standing on some Silver!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-11-2020, 02:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
One of the things I love to do is go out and find crystals, minerals, etc. Believe it or not, they still are 'free'.

And then there is the 'scratch your head' process of how to 'clean' them up.

Near where I live, in 1736 a piece of Silver was discovered that was so pure a person could press coinage from it. The piece weighted about 2500 pounds. I always imagine somebody going out to find some Silver, stands on a unappealing dark outcrop, looks around, and then decides to leave the area...... not realizing they were standing on some Silver!

Wowza - that's a lot of Silver! The closest I've come to natural rock was at a mine where they let you sift through the leftovers - don't know what the technical term is. That was so much fun, and I did find a really nice small pink tourmaline :)
Old 10-11-2020, 03:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Wowza - that's a lot of Silver! The closest I've come to natural rock was at a mine where they let you sift through the leftovers - don't know what the technical term is. That was so much fun, and I did find a really nice small pink tourmaline :)

In modern times, a 3500 pound of silver was discover not that far from where I live. The 3500 pound piece was found underground whereas the 2500 pound piece was found laying on the ground.

The first mine associated with Tombstone, Arizona (home of the Earps, Gunfight at the OK Corral, etc.) was recently owned by a woman from India. She gave me permission to work the mine. At that time, I did not feel well, and never did mine anything from the mine. I could have bought the mine..... but didn't.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 20-11-2020, 05:34 AM
Master
The Tucson Gem and Mineral shows is collectively the largest in the World. Merchandise comes from all parts of the World and leaves Tucson for virtually all parts of the World. For many, this has been an annual pilgrimage where buyers typically spend huge amounts of money for merchandise for their stores/businesses, etc.

CANCELLATION
An event that happens after this event is the Tucson Rodeo. This event has been cancelled.

Another event cancelled, is the Rodeo's parade.

A large wholesale show, GJX (Jem and Jewelry Exchange) has cancelled their show.

Old 20-11-2020, 12:55 PM
Elfin

Quote:
In modern times, a 3500 pound of silver was discover not that far from where I live. The 3500 pound piece was found underground whereas the 2500 pound piece was found laying on the ground.

The first mine associated with Tombstone, Arizona (home of the Earps, Gunfight at the OK Corral, etc.) was recently owned by a woman from India. She gave me permission to work the mine. At that time, I did not feel well, and never did mine anything from the mine. I could have bought the mine..... but didn't.
I bet it was you that found it in a past life...?!!!!!!.... In fact I KNOW it was !!!!
Old 20-11-2020, 12:56 PM
Elfin

Quote:
The Tucson Gem and Mineral shows is collectively the largest in the World. Merchandise comes from all parts of the World and leaves Tucson for virtually all parts of the World. For many, this has been an annual pilgrimage where buyers typically spend huge amounts of money for merchandise for their stores/businesses, etc.

CANCELLATION
An event that happens after this event is the Tucson Rodeo. This event has been cancelled.

Another event cancelled, is the Rodeo's parade.

A large wholesale show, GJX (Jem and Jewelry Exchange) has cancelled their show.
Has the Tucson gem and mineral show been cancelled next year ?
Old 20-11-2020, 01:09 PM
Administrator
Its like everything else cancelled because of the Pandemic,
makes you wander in the world wars. how the coped i bet they got on with it they had to,
they had no choice i wander sometimes how they would have handled this
I know my grandmother had these big paper weights they looked like a domb
she always buffed it up you could see a prism of light going through it. there were specks of crystals going through them.
looking at them was soothing

Namaste
Old 20-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Its like everything else cancelled because of the Pandemic,
makes you wander in the world wars. how the coped i bet they got on with it they had to,
they had no choice i wander sometimes how they would have handled this
I know my grandmother had these big paper weights they looked like a domb
she always buffed it up you could see a prism of light going through it. there were specks of crystals going through them.
looking at them was soothing

Namaste

My persons never talked about that, especially my Mother. I assume it was very difficult for her. Just as the last war, WWII was beginning, her Mother died leaving her an orphan to be raised by her sister. As for my Father, he was in places like Normandy. My Mother would say he would say he would never fight again.