Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 09-08-2020, 09:52 PM
Pathfinder

I would like your input guys.

It is going to be long post. I am sorry, but I am not that much experienced even if I am talented.

I've been able to see ghosts and learn that they are there since always. I have had no "education" on the matter and all I have is information I "receive" from beyond and bits and pieces I have been able to gather from here and there.

I am learning Japanese. Well, have been learning. It is really hard to learn the language especially when you've been out of school for over 20 years! :lol: people who think that you can just go back to learning and either gifted or nuts.

Well, I like Kitsune. (fox-like deities)and a few weeks ago, before falling asleep at that time when you are "looking" with your eyes closed and about to forget about yourself... I saw a female-like person dressed in black with a red band across her forehead. I can't say it was a woman, but I can't say it was a man. It was human and it looked fine in its facial lines. I remember I saw a kitsune mask or something similar and then that entity removed it and I could see ONE human like eye. It was big and glassy....

a few days later, while in the shower, I kinda blacked out and then I saw or feel that I saw a pair of blue eyes, much similar like the ones I saw before asleep....

I used to meditate and I stopped because my pups started to be afraid of being in my room. They had nightmares and so I stopped ( I did all the proper steps before meditation and I did not do it "just cause").

Since then at night there is a tremendous amount of heat in my room. Either I sweat so much that my pillow ends up soaked (just like if I had poured a glass of water on it) or I have even seen the night water glass with water vapor in it.

I am wondering If they are related, If I am crazy and just "thought" i saw something and saw nothing....

any opinions?
Old 10-08-2020, 06:48 PM
Master
Sounds like you are having a fantastic 'journey'.

As you travel down this road, that is if you choose to, you will experience more things.

Don't let fear stumble you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-08-2020, 07:56 PM
Pathfinder

Thumbs up

Hello big John!

Yes, I agree. It has been a wonderful journey as I ventured through it. I try to communicate with them while standing in the middle of the light of what can be proven (not logic, just proven) and I still haven't had any success.

I wonder if there is any "real" way to make sure that what you experience is not a figment of your imagination or wishful thinking.

But I do appreciate your words. they encourage me to continue, which I will definitely do.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PecaS
Hello big John!

Yes, I agree. It has been a wonderful journey as I ventured through it. I try to communicate with them while standing in the middle of the light of what can be proven (not logic, just proven) and I still haven't had any success.

I wonder if there is any "real" way to make sure that what you experience is not a figment of your imagination or wishful thinking.

But I do appreciate your words. they encourage me to continue, which I will definitely do.

Do they speak your llanguage?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-08-2020, 08:50 PM
Pathfinder

Hello BigJohn!

I haven't had any problem with language barriers yet. I have had problems with MY lack of intelligence as it seems that there are times when they state things or project them to me, but I can't understand them. After days pass and things happen, then I go: "ah! THAT'S what they meant" and then a big "d'oh!"

For the rest of the communication, it is not a "spoken" kind of thing. It is more of a "yeah, I know" and understanding words and feelings without sounds.When my BFF came to say goodbye the night he died, I was this small child (like 5-7 years old) and he was this tall, handsome man like person. What made me realize I was dreaming about him and listening to him was that I was vehemently hugging him.

I did not want to let go, and I said so repeatedly. "said so" like when you speak in a dream. You know you are speaking, but you are not sounding anything out. conversely, I could understand him telling me that it was time for him to leave and that there was nothing he could do or would like to do about that. he said more things of which I remember some and some others seem blurry.

for the spirits and deities.... I can "know" what they say. Sometimes they come in the form of information I "know" and then, after a few days or hours I completely forget. As if I was in some sort of trance or something. In other times I still "know" stuff but it's just quick short answers to specific questions.,

I used to do cold reply writing.... as I read it in some book somewhere about "talking to angels".... I guess that is how I know (at least to some extent) that I am not psychotic or schizoid.

I do not know if I replied your question. I think I rambled.
Old 11-08-2020, 11:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello BigJohn!

I haven't had any problem with language barriers yet. I have had problems with MY lack of intelligence as it seems that there are times when they state things or project them to me, but I can't understand them. After days pass and things happen, then I go: "ah! THAT'S what they meant" and then a big "d'oh!"

For the rest of the communication, it is not a "spoken" kind of thing. It is more of a "yeah, I know" and understanding words and feelings without sounds.When my BFF came to say goodbye the night he died, I was this small child (like 5-7 years old) and he was this tall, handsome man like person. What made me realize I was dreaming about him and listening to him was that I was vehemently hugging him.

I did not want to let go, and I said so repeatedly. "said so" like when you speak in a dream. You know you are speaking, but you are not sounding anything out. conversely, I could understand him telling me that it was time for him to leave and that there was nothing he could do or would like to do about that. he said more things of which I remember some and some others seem blurry.

for the spirits and deities.... I can "know" what they say. Sometimes they come in the form of information I "know" and then, after a few days or hours I completely forget. As if I was in some sort of trance or something. In other times I still "know" stuff but it's just quick short answers to specific questions.,

I used to do cold reply writing.... as I read it in some book somewhere about "talking to angels".... I guess that is how I know (at least to some extent) that I am not psychotic or schizoid.

I do not know if I replied your question. I think I rambled.

I think you answered my question.
Thank you.

Could the problem be that they are of a different time period?
If you look at some older books on the subject, they seem completely different then the books of today.

Old 12-08-2020, 06:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
It is going to be long post. I am sorry, but I am not that much experienced even if I am talented.

I've been able to see ghosts and learn that they are there since always. I have had no "education" on the matter and all I have is information I "receive" from beyond and bits and pieces I have been able to gather from here and there.

I am learning Japanese. Well, have been learning. It is really hard to learn the language especially when you've been out of school for over 20 years! :lol: people who think that you can just go back to learning and either gifted or nuts.

Well, I like Kitsune. (fox-like deities)and a few weeks ago, before falling asleep at that time when you are "looking" with your eyes closed and about to forget about yourself... I saw a female-like person dressed in black with a red band across her forehead. I can't say it was a woman, but I can't say it was a man. It was human and it looked fine in its facial lines. I remember I saw a kitsune mask or something similar and then that entity removed it and I could see ONE human like eye. It was big and glassy....

a few days later, while in the shower, I kinda blacked out and then I saw or feel that I saw a pair of blue eyes, much similar like the ones I saw before asleep....

I used to meditate and I stopped because my pups started to be afraid of being in my room. They had nightmares and so I stopped ( I did all the proper steps before meditation and I did not do it "just cause").

Since then at night there is a tremendous amount of heat in my room. Either I sweat so much that my pillow ends up soaked (just like if I had poured a glass of water on it) or I have even seen the night water glass with water vapor in it.

I am wondering If they are related, If I am crazy and just "thought" i saw something and saw nothing....

any opinions?

S - "Be careful foxes don't follow the same 'rules' as Humans do and you definitely won't get any answers out of them."

K - "Could make an offering of alcohol they might teach you something"

S- "YEAH the lesson of 'a fool and his money are soon parted'"
Old 12-08-2020, 09:59 PM
Pathfinder

Hello Santson

May I ask what do the "S" and the "K" stand for?

What do you mean with "S- "YEAH the lesson of 'a fool and his money are soon parted'"?

Thank you for your answer! :)
Old 18-08-2020, 03:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Hello Santson

May I ask what do the "S" and the "K" stand for?

What do you mean with "S- "YEAH the lesson of 'a fool and his money are soon parted'"?

Thank you for your answer! :)

K - "This one channels spirits and the choice of identity is denoted with the first letter of the name they are commonly called."

S - "S is 'me' and I am practicing channeling as well as they know more than me about stuff and the fact they are women makes it easier to understand things...I thought about making different accounts but that seemed to be inefficient. I talked about this a bit in my 'welcome to the forums' but am convinced those were bots that read it. lol"
Old 14-05-2021, 10:47 PM
Pathfinder

Hello PecaS!! I am always seeing things but I know that most of the appearances that appear to me are forms that Lucifer comes in as. Yes, I am connected to Lucifer and He is amazing. So, what you see is very real is not a figment of your imagination. Spiritual Beings are out there. I hope that I been able to help you a bit. Many blessings!!!!