Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 20-03-2024, 10:30 AM
Administrator
I am if the same opinion as both Miss Hepburn and Red chic

Namaste
Old 20-03-2024, 11:05 PM
Master
Dear Redchic12,

The comments of Sparrow are not nearly as interesting as the logistics of thought that are seen to orchestrate colourful questions; all to deliver existing awareness individuals already possess, but through the human mind where such awareness seeks a relationship with your individual lens of perspective.

Questions of the mind are merely a way for your existing full awareness to manifest a context of Self within an individual persona experience, called you.

I applaud all with appetency for this expansive awareness, who not only question the commonly accepted narrative of truth within society, but also question all sources of any truth through the scrutiny of empathic heart wisdom.

With that opening introspection aside, let us continue to your thoughts.

You ask:
Who were the different species?

Mostly those of interstellar Lyra genetic descent; those who look human but differ in height and skin complexion. The majority of this lineage is not interstellar because they have either not progressed technologically, or they purposely isolate themselves.

Much of this quadrant of space is dominated by Lyra descent, and those who have influenced human beings are those from: Vega, Aldebaran, Tagyeta, Atlas, Merope, Celaeno, Electra, Pleione, Maia, Sterope, Tau Ceti, and many others. I could not possibly list them all.

You also had the raptor species, which you can find in many of your historical and cultural art references, particularly involving battles, and such things like Adam and Eve. This is also where the dragon originates in Chinese culture.

You ask:
Where was the outpost set up in Australia?

There were multiple, and the land masses were different to what you see today. Some parts are now underwater, and other parts above water. Australia was not always the arid landscape you have today, and much of it was covered in water and had vast vegetation.

You ask:
Who are the collective?

In short, an alignment of politicians representative of thousands of different civilisations and star systems; very similar in functionality to what you have as NATO.

You ask:
Why is Pine Gap so prominent?

Because it is a primary headquarters of covert human and non-human activity, of which information warfare is only one of them. You merely have to type the location anywhere on your internet and they will be alerted to your activities immediately. There are extensive underground facilities, networks, and activities which would not be sanctioned by the general population, or governments.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 20-03-2024, 11:15 PM
Master
Dear WhiteWarrior,

Welcome back into dialogue, and gratitude for your interest in my previous exchanges, which does not go unnoticed.

You ask:
My question is, does anyone actually read these?

Yes.

You ask:
Is there a vast lineup of souls/spirits spending incredible amounts of time accessing and accessing that database?

A very humorous suggestion and colourful conception.
There are no vast lineups because there is no waiting, nor are there spatial boundaries like you have in human libraries. For example, a room can be 100 times bigger on the inside than it appears on the outside.

The experience of time, like space, is relative to the individual awareness, or shared environment of a reciprocal state, and not a universal constant. You only identify with the concept of "a long time" because of your current human state, and how it experiences things in painfully slow succession relative to your planet.

You remark:
My suspicion is that most people just peek in once or twice for curiosity's sake, then misplace the library card somewhere.

Once again, a humorous suggestion. I like it.
You do not require a library card to access full awareness; just as you do not require one to access the wisdom of your own spirit. The Akashic records are simply a complete state of awareness which is segregated into interactive interfaces; what you may identify with as books. It is then, by your suspicion, you are presuming people have little interest in accessing further awareness of their expansive Self.

You ask:
So, what would I use the AR information for?

To conceive new concepts about your Self; grow new aspirations; identify new questions, and form new associations by engaging with discovered challenges of mind, body and soul.

The halls of learning do not only contain information about people, but about the experiences possible for you to expand your lens through which you perceive yourself. This is in the same way you, as a human being, use the interface of "spiritual growth", or "ascensionism", to identify with and approach the same horizon.

You access the Akashic records every day, my friend; you simply choose to call the experience by other names.

You ask:
So my question is, what good does the Akashic Records do anyone but spirits doing research?

I believe you can now answer this question to your own capable satisfaction.

I hope this has been of use to you.

-Sparrow

Old 22-03-2024, 04:19 PM
Pathfinder

Sparrow, if all religions have an extraterrestrial origin, which I can see with a lot of things going on in the Old Testament and Hindu mythology, what about more modern religions such as Islam or Mormonism? The planet was not full of ETs fighting galactic wars or much direct open ET contact when these were founded Were they another incursion? And if that’s the case why? since by then ETs had decided that giving us rules and wisdom and playing parental figures was a mistake that separated us from our own divinity. Thank you
Old 22-03-2024, 04:58 PM
Master

Thank you Sparrow. Your comments confirm a few things that I already new. Some of what I have guessed and some I didn’t know about. Really enjoyed them.

You mentioned in one of your previous comments that we didn’t have to incarnate back to the earth and that we could choose other planets. Which planets would be available for us to do this and would it be just as beneficial as coming back to the earth. And where does karma fit in with a change of planet?.

I’ve been meaning to ask you, what is your understanding of the Ley Lines on this earth?

Ok ide like to go down another road now, so to speak, if that’s ok with you.

Jesus Christ. What is your understanding of who this person really is, and Where did he come from and where did he go when he died?

Also, during my research about him over the years, I’ve read that he spent some years with the Essenes. What did he actually learn from them and why did he decide to spend time with them.

I read that he travelled to Europe and the UK. Is this correct and if so, what did he achieve there, from your perspective of course?

I also read that he married Mary Magdelane and they had children and their bloodline carries on today. Not sure if I trust that one, but thought ide ask anyway.

And finally lol, I read that the star of Bethlehem was a UFO. Yeah I know it kinda sounds a bit out there, but hey we just don’t know, so I thought ide ask a way.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited by Redchic12 : 23-03-2024 at 08:32 AM.
Old 22-03-2024, 10:28 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
You also had the raptor species, which you can find in many of your historical and cultural art references, particularly involving battles, and such things like Adam and Eve. This is also where the dragon originates in Chinese culture.

Thanks so much for the illuminations Sparrow! Your quote above prompts a further inquiry:

Q: Could you elaborate on the Reptilian mission here on Earth, since they appear to be the dominant "Raptors" in your reference, and does the raptor designation also implicate the Zeta Greys, responsible for most abductions?

Q: Does common reference to "Archons" refer to an actual malevolent dark collective active in human affairs, on a spiritual plane? If so, what might their origins be? Would they be comparable to the so-called fallen angels of lore who refused and rejected Divine Union in order to pursue their own egoic designs?

Thanks again, I see you have a lot of questions in the queue, so take your time.

__/\__
Old 23-03-2024, 02:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Dear WhiteWarrior,Welcome back into dialogue, and gratitude for your interest in my previous exchanges, which does not go unnoticed.
You ask:...
We do agree then that the Akashic Record offer a means to do research into past and current lives, and that its technology allows for instant and continous access by an infinite number of spirits. If they so wish.

This is half the reason I am writing this post:
Quote:
You access the Akashic records every day, my friend; you simply choose to call the experience by other names.
I need further clarification here. How do I do this, in an unconscious manner?

The other half is as follows:
Right after your message I am responding to now, a friend of mine was telling me about lost/suppressed memories due to traumatic events later in life. I offered to go look in the AR, even though he was dubious about its existence and equally dubious about being in it for various reasons. I have been there before, a couple of times a long time ago. Never for anyone else. But I had a feeling I could. So I went there, not going into details here, it is enough to say I returned with three memories. The two first were from that long ago. The third I asked the AR for something recent to prove what I am doing. I delivered the memories, and the third one is worth mentioning here. I saw him look into a misshapen hand mirror. When I delivered them, I asked my friend if the third one made sense. He said yes - he had seen into a misshapen hand mirror only the day before.

I still don't know how best to use the AR, but I am not a believer. In this I consider myself a knower. It is there, and it is accessible.
Old 23-03-2024, 05:16 PM
Experiencer

Q: Who were the different species?

A: Mostly those of interstellar Lyra genetic descent . . .

Good Day, Dear Sparrow!

Now that the curiosity is piqued, perhaps you might elaborate on how the human prototype first developed in the Lyra constellation. Was there a consciousness collective who seeded it, and were they themselves the result of a similar process?

As always, many bows for your generosity for filling in the historical gaps!

__/\__
Old 23-03-2024, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
Sparrow, if all religions have an extraterrestrial origin, ...what about more modern religions such as Islam or Mormonism?
I find Muhammad and Joseph Smith's tablets...'interesting' myself.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-03-2024, 04:25 PM
Master
Dear AnotherBob,

Good health and a good day to you, Monsieur, Bob.
It is wonder-full to return to this community of curious consciousness companions.

I suppose we should have a look at all of these many questions that have come to the surface.

You ask:
Could you elaborate on the Reptilian mission here on Earth, since they appear to be the dominant "Raptors" in your reference, and does the raptor designation also implicate the Zeta Greys, responsible for most abductions?

The Raptors, which are better known as Reptilian and Alpha-Draconian, do not so much have a mission, it is that they believe the planet is rightfully theirs because they settled it a long time ago. As I have mentioned, you can locate evidence for this in various references in recorded history. They were responsible for shifting human consciousness from its original 5th density, down to what is categorised as 3rd density. 5th density is what the Lyran civilisations exist at on their planets, and what yours once existed at before manipulation of how human beings perceived themselves. Since thought is what manifests your reality on your planet, it is this that they cleverly manipulated to cause Earth to "fall from grace" into 3rd density. This change is what reinforces your experience of amnesia in regards to your soul memories and other lifetimes. So, as you can understand, this was done to isolate you from accessing your own sovereign memories of Self-Godhood. This is something they still continue to do, but something the Pleiadians and Andromedans are actively involving themselves in.

The Zeta Reticuli Grey, while having occasional interactions with Raptors, have their own agenda. The Raptors are a monarchistic society and seek to expand and assimilate new worlds; the Grey, of which you reference, came for their own needs. However, both the Raptors and the Grey’s clone other species in order to infiltrate environments.

It is also to be understood that there are also very positive and loving Alpha-Draconians and Reptilians, as well as Grey’s, just as there are human beings.

You ask:
Does common reference to "Archons" refer to an actual malevolent dark collective active in human affairs, on a spiritual plane? If so, what might their origins be? Would they be comparable to the so-called fallen angels of lore who refused and rejected Divine Union in order to pursue their own egoic designs?

Archons can be different things to different people, depending on your individual interpretation.

The bulk of these manifestations under this categorization relate to the pockets of monarchistic Raptors, who live up to 300 miles underground. They employ astral projection tactics, as well as other forms of technology to steer human society, as they have always done. Their primary strength lies in their mental development and ability to understand human psychology.

You must also understand you create your own Archons, for your own thoughts have creative manifestation power. This means, Hell as a place, only exists for your species because your mass human consciousness is causing it to exist. Daemons are your own thought forms that rely on you to exist; without you they begin to lose their form and their influence, in the same way as your own physical body disintegrates after your consciousness has left it. The Daemonic realm, as it is so-called, mirrors the monarchistic Raptor society, which is also present in your own societies. Do you see the connection between them all?

You have been taught, through indoctrination of infiltrated religion, to fear and perpetually feed your own thought forms in the embodiment of Satan, and other evil forces. This constant spoon feeding of fear causes you to become more reliant on your religious institutions, who are themselves feeding off your creative power for themselves.

You ask:
Now that the curiosity is piqued, perhaps you might elaborate on how the human prototype first developed in the Lyra constellation. Was there a consciousness collective who seeded it, and were they themselves the result of a similar process?

In a sense, those currently from the Lyra constellation, as you understand time to be, do not know themselves from where they came, only that their genetic heritage inhabits many hundreds of thousands of planets. There are still enormous quadrants of space they have not even investigated or chartered yet.

To understand the true origins you first would have to disassociate yourself with human understanding of time, space and the universe as a whole. A rudimentary understanding would be that what you understand as physical beings, or physical planets, do not originate from their present density or dimension, and in a sense, come from another universe altogether. For example, your planet and your ancestors were once in the 5th density, as new age defines it, but the planet subsequently converted to 3rd, because of mass human consciousness influenced by others. This differentiation also occurs all over the universe, and as such you have Lyrans in all densities, some which are clearly invisible to the others. For this reason it is difficult to identify a starting point of such matters as these. In conclusion, it is safer to presume they have always existed.

With the greatest love in the Ultraverse.

-Sparrow