Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 12-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Master
Hi Mike,

I just wanted to add how sorry I am for your loss. I don't really have any words or advice.

zipzip
Old 12-06-2011, 07:00 PM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzip
Hi Mike,

I just wanted to add how sorry I am for your loss. I don't really have any words or advice.

zipzip

That's kind of you to say
Old 12-06-2011, 07:05 PM
HalfaMan

Hi all

@ deepsea, thanks, I have anger yes but not at her, she did all she could to stay I am content with that.
There are musical times when the radio seems to speak to me.
I do indeed dream, sometimes I am glad to wake up and get away from it, many are dreadfully disturbed such that I wonder how such thoughts arrive with me.
There have been a few nice dreams with my lady in.

I will continue to ask her to come close as I dream.
Old 14-06-2011, 09:22 PM
Master
Hi Mr Halfaman,

just wanted to see how you are doing....

zipzip
Old 15-06-2011, 07:36 AM
HalfaMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zipzip
Hi Mr Halfaman,

just wanted to see how you are doing....

zipzip

Hi

Thanks for checking in, its funny as I have not long woken up after sleeping longer than planned! very messed up dreams.
Mostly around the house we had before this one and the job I had before this one back in Glos, we left there in 1999.
Don't think my lady was in the dreams, there was a feel of disconnection being out of place.
I woke up very disturbed and have just been pleading with he to come back to me or come and get me.
This happens a few times a week.
Just now starting to feel guilty for putting such demands on her.
But my defences and controls are low at times like this so my desperation and sadness spills out!

I'll be better in a while, but it helps to come here and find your message :-)
Old 15-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Master
don't feel guilty about "making demands". I really doubt that your wife would want you to feel that way. You want to get in contact due to your strong connection and sadness. Maybe in some way writing this thread and expressing your feelings has helped in a way. I find that just expressing myself helps me.

zipzip