Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 22-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Pathfinder

March 28, 28 at 5:40am , Supposedly the Real Birth Time of Jesus Christ

I learned from an astrologer that the real birth time of Jesus Christ is March 28, 28 at 5:40am. Would anyone be interested in doing an analysis on this?

Introducing the book that changed my life: Thiaoouba Prophecy
Old 24-08-2020, 01:30 AM
Knower
The chart pattern is the star of David. He has 2 grand trines, one in water & one in earth. The earth is formed from his neptune/jupiter conjunction in capricorn, his moon in virgo and his venus in taurus. The water is formed with retrograde uranus in cancer, mercury/asc in piscese & mars in scorpio. It is a beautiful chart. And to think that was basically the ONLY moment in time where that formation took place. The moon would have been out of the range within hours at the most and the ascendant would not have been included either. There are sextiles between the earth/water signs created simultaneously as the grand trines were with the same planets. There is ALSO a mystical rectangle created with that between the merc/asc pisces & scorpio mars trine - merc/asc & taurus venus sexile - the venus & virgo moon trine & the moon & mars sextile! The grand trine shows a very gifted individual. Grand earth trines represent worldly wisdom, an instinct for providing a bounty of all we need for our physical existence, food, water, shelter etc (being able to feed a crowd with some bread & 2 fish) and the grand water trine shows an individual with psychic gifts, spiritual interest and wisdom. Strong intuition and connection with the spiritual realm. Both trines show a sensitive and empathetic nature. He is very abundant in feminine energy. The sun,saturn and pluto are the only players not involved in any of that. The aries sun and pluto in sagittarius form a trine - the only aspect either of them form is that trine + merc(and ascendant) conjunct sun & trine pluto. Merc and asc are in pisces though & part of the trines & rectangle formations, this could symbolize his line of communication between the planets forming the beautiful patterns and the quite sun and pluto. The sun is the very 1st planet and pluto is the last. Maybe symbolizing the alpha and omega? "I am" is the aries motto so maybe that is him referring to himself as that. Saturn is unaspected maybe representing no past life Karma coming with him into this life since he had none to bring. Another thing about his chart is that all the houses are located in their ruling signs. (I was actually looking at someone with that in their chart earlier today.) Not all of the cusps land in the ruling signs but a majority of the houses are in the ruling sign though. The nodes also symbolize karma, the south node is the past and the north node points to the souls purpose. His south is in capricorn & the tenth, both ruled by saturn- known as the lord of karma. Saturn is the ultimate authority in the zodiac & the tenth is our career/destiny point. This may symbolize him before incarnation as his role as God. Conjunctions/squares/oppositions represent a karmic aspect of sorts. While trines and sextiles represent gifts the soul possess that are able to be used this life. Squares represent past life karma - this is a energy that has potential to function as a trine if the person can successfully express it. Conjunctions and oppositions will have the same type of relationship throughout. They are energies being tested out by the person to. Conjunctions are a blending of the energies in order to create a whole new personality, while oppositions will always pull at one another, they will always be seeking balance and compromise. They aren't inherent karma like the square, they are the two strongest aspects and create enough intensity to work the inherent karma. These were aspects the soul chose specifically for that reason. Where as the squares are the reason behind the other aspects being chosen. The squares are more mandatory.

Since the Sun represents both the soul and the ego, the pluto aspect may show the ego being in a constant state of death and rebirth through transformation. His mercury is in the 1st house cusp, showing the transition from spirit(12th) to body(1st) there are no squares existing withing his chart besides the pisces ascendant/mercury & his midheaven in sagittarius. Both ascendant and mh at 28 degrees. (I thought of the date & year, maybe thats not that important but hey why not include it, he is Jesus afterall.) That could symbolize the inherent karma created at the moment he was born as original sin. His mid heaven is afflicted being square both sun and moon as well. Maybe telling of his fate?

Idk, I am curious to see what others have to say. I could probably go on and on but I am going to have to stop myself lol.

Thank you for posting this. I have asked this question many times have attempted to find sources that would answer this but any chart I looked at never felt right. This one makes sense though both the aspects & the logic as far as the weather conditions necessary to make his story make sense. Dec-feb is just to cold where he was born to be credible. I dunno but you can expect me to be looking at this chart in the future.
Old 24-08-2020, 04:23 AM
Pathfinder

Thank you. According to the astrologer who I got this information from, he received this information from someone mysterious, who posted on his facebook, then removing all his previous posts. He suspects that the person who gave him the information is someone connected with the Vatican.

Thank you again.

Old 25-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Master

So when you say March 28, 28 then presumably you mean the year 28. Is that 28 BC or 28 AD?

Because if it is 28 AD then it does raise a few questions, as Paul is meant to have been converted around 33-36 AD (when JC would have been 8 years old at the most), and the apostle James is supposed to have died in 44 AD, when JC would have been about 16 years old.

Of course I have no idea how accurate these dates might be, and they might simply be estimates based on the assumption that JC lived from 1-33 AD.

Peace
Old 25-08-2020, 11:10 PM
Pathfinder

You raised a very good point. I have no idea how accurate the information is. I just learned it from another astrologer, who obtained it from a mysterious person.

It is supposed to be AD 28. (I don't even know if it is supposed to be the Gregorian Calendar or the Julian Calendar. I suppose it should be the Julian Calender but it was not mentioned in the information given).

That astrologer did an analysis solely on the information given to him and he was very surprised at the chart.

Another question, do you know when an identical chart will occur in the future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
So when you say March 28, 28 then presumably you mean the year 28. Is that 28 BC or 28 AD?

Because if it is 28 AD then it does raise a few questions, as Paul is meant to have been converted around 33-36 AD (when JC would have been 8 years old at the most), and the apostle James is supposed to have died in 44 AD, when JC would have been about 16 years old.

Of course I have no idea how accurate these dates might be, and they might simply be estimates based on the assumption that JC lived from 1-33 AD.

Peace

Old 26-08-2020, 07:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacustranslation
You raised a very good point. I have no idea how accurate the information is. I just learned it from another astrologer, who obtained it from a mysterious person.

It is supposed to be AD 28. (I don't even know if it is supposed to be the Gregorian Calendar or the Julian Calendar. I suppose it should be the Julian Calender but it was not mentioned in the information given).

That astrologer did an analysis solely on the information given to him and he was very surprised at the chart.

No, I don't know when an identical chart might occur in the future.

Another issue is that the Gospels mention historical figures such as Herod Antipas and Pontius Pilate. Little is known about Pontius Pilate but apparently he was the Roman governor of Judaea between 26 and 36 AD.

But are the Gospels an accurate record of events?

Peace
Old 26-08-2020, 07:27 PM
Pathfinder

This is very helpful. I do believe that the Gospels are an accurate record of events, at least regarding the historical figures. So it makes me wonder where the March 28, 28 AD date came from and what that is.

By the way, have you read the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy?" It gives an interesting explanation regarding some of the historical events, including those documented in the Bible. I personally think the explanations are logical and don't know if you have any thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
No, I don't know when an identical chart might occur in the future.

Another issue is that the Gospels mention historical figures such as Herod Antipas and Pontius Pilate. Little is known about Pontius Pilate but apparently he was the Roman governor of Judaea between 26 and 36 AD.

But are the Gospels an accurate record of events?

Peace

Old 26-08-2020, 09:42 PM
Knower
I had used the julian Calendar for his chart. astrotheme & astrodienst are my chart generator plugs when I am reading charts. Astrotheme used julian as its default & astrodientist strongly recommended it when i was entering in his birth year. I looked at the gregorian calendar just for the heck of it & alot of things were unphased & stayed the same but some things were either slightly or completely different. Either way it looked real messy so I disregarded it.

I really do not see his chart following the same pattern as this one in his return chart. That particular one wouldn't make any sense. That energy was specific to that lifetime & who he needed to be then.

This chart shows a very gifted, very blessed & of course very powerful being. There was an extremely small window of time - im talking minutes at the most - that he could have been born to allow this chart formation to take form or his entire life would have been thrown off couse. He had a devine purpose that required him to have a specific energy to fulfill that purpose. His chart shows where and how he met his fate and what that represents not only for him but the world he promised to serve. - I realize timing is crucial in every chart to some extent but I know that those are also human souls, timing is nowhere near as crucial as his was. This was the soul of God embodied in his most perfect image, he only existed for our sake - so timing was everything.

This was him before the consequences created in him coming here had been realized. His soul is going to have to align itself to fit that energy. I mean the guy agreed to die for humanities sins just so to save us - if that doesn't affect him then I don't know what would. He was God learning what it means to be human. He gained an intimate understanding of how we operate & why it is so hard for us to connect to his divinity and unconditional love. In the old testament God was p.oed at us, always yelling about something or another. He gained perspective through human experience as the incarnate christ consciousness he is able to relate to us much better, becoming more forgiving and loving towards us.

His return chart is going to show how he was affected & what all is needed to balance his energy this time around.

There is no doubt his chart will be gifted as well just adjusted to the new experience. In the chart you provided, his mercury was very potent, this was a strength then in expressing his Godself. I believe he needed to have an aggressive, in your face method of revealing himself to us then. We had never seen him before and this was during a different period so that worked in his favor. Ultimately his big mouth is what got him nailed to a cross so i doubt he will be making THAT mistake twice. I would look for a much more unassuming, afflicted and/or weak mercury as a result. My own opinion is that you will find it in its detriment or fall signs, sagittarius & pisces. Mercury has a difficult time expressing itself in these signs. I would also look for strong 9th house connections and either square or unaspecting jupiter. Afflicted 3rd house, gemini or virgo aspects might take form. And I can almost taste a saturn conjunction. Probably not all of those, I would think a couple difficult aspects not really active. Whatever the case, I think it would be difficult to understand what he is saying.

Speaking of Saturn, there were zero aspects there. Other than a north node sextile & south node trine if you count those. They are pleasant aspects though, and I can see the importance as saturns nature would keep him on track. He is going to need a strong and active saturn to balance all that had taken a hit previously.

Since his North node is in the 4th and South in the 10th, I would think this time north in the 10th and south in the 4th since he is return from there. There is definantly going to be a very very strong 12th house and likely some heavy pisces and or neptune action. I think the 8th house would be empty since that shows karma towards individual people instead of humanity as a collective like in the 12th. He didn't owe a single person but he did promise to return so that is something he is indebted to. Mars and pluto are aggressive planets and likely subdued and pleasantly aspected to benefic planets jupiter, venus, moon, sun to keep them happy so they don't wreak havoc on us all. Maybe he was born while pluto was in libra..or maybe sagittarius? Who really knows though...I can also see an abundance of water as well as psychic indicators in his chart.

His Moon and Sun had an interesting role. His Moon in 6th House Virgo had many aspects going on and played a huge role in the overall star of david chart pattern. They do not aspect one another however. All of the planted involved with the moon are not connected to the sun and the only real aspect he has is his trine to pluto. Well they do actually connect through mercury, the moon is opposite and the sun is conjunct but sun is in aries and mercury in pisces so there is that, not the clearest channel to one another. I sort of saw it being his moon and sun were two individual people that were in charge of completely different, separate roles not interfering with the others job. This time I can see a similarity but with a strong connection to one another - opposition or conjunction but I'm leaning more towards opposition that just seems more appropriate for some reason idk. Maybe so they still have their own personalities and jobs to do. Heavy saturn aspects & no mercury.

I could keep rambling on but I have other things to do lol. One last thing is chiron since he represents our greatest wounds and where we have the potential to heal other. that is definantly going to be a very loud force in the chart- astrotheme had him in 12th house pisces but astrodienst couldnt calculate his position for that period probably for his erratic orbit. I can only believe there would be a significant chiron as he is Jesus, healing is kind of his thing. 12th house makes sense though, too much sense.

The only problem I see with having that same chart formation is it is way to obvious. Last time he needed to be obvious so we could see and believe him but next time he has no reason for it other than ego. He made his presence known, said what he had too & promised to return so he doesn't need to continue announcing himself like that. He probably wants to hide this time. I am sorry but anybody who claims to be jesus is not, probably the furthest thing from it. Cult leader? Yeah probably...But the Christ incarnation? Not a chance. I don't know how someone even has the audacity to claim they are. It is beyond insulting and borderline hilarious.

Anyway this is 100% my opinion, obviously don't take it to heart if you don't agree, I enjoy other perspectives though whatever it may be. Lol but I am also extremely fascinated with this subject so it might be hard to find that level of passion. But like I said previously, I have always wanted to know his bday because seeing his astrological blue print validates that he was an actual person instead of just a very creative & influential myth that obviously has affted this world greatly. I have looked at numerous dates that were believed to be his birthday. I've seen documentaries, different websites, my own guess (out of the infinite choice of possible moments...good luck with that!) Its a question the astrology community has been trying to solve forever. There is a million different birthdays that claim to be his & i have revisited this subject a time or 2 (50) myself over the years and nothing really made sense or didn't stand out, just a bunch of nonsense that made no impression on me. I really wasn't expecting anything when I read your post, just figured I'd have some fun but once i saw this one it carried such a presence, everything makes complete sense...TOO much. and follows his story. It has stayed with me too, so w/e.

Your story is fascinating though that person knows something we do not and it is a little unsettling. You know this guy has a hidden agenda, i dont know what but I do hope he is a force for good. Is there a reason he sent this to your guy that you know of? Is he a very gifted astrologer? They fact he found it interesting too is something, did he say anything to you about what he found in particular? The whole thing just seems odd to me but maybe thats the cynical side of me talking. Either way I would be careful with that information if I were you guys. It may seem very innocent & it probably is but still....... people are nuts. I don't need to tell you that though.

Quote:

Old 26-08-2020, 10:22 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you very much for your analysis. I also trust your inituition, analysis, and efforts.

The astrologer who made it public is indeed a very gifted astrologer. He predicted Trump's presidency long before he was elected, when most others thought he was a joke. He also predicted correctly the earthquakes in Los Angeles last year (this is how I found him). I asked him to do a personal chart reading of myself, and it is extremely accurate.

He posted a chart reading analysis on Jesus Christ on Youtube a few years ago, giving a glimpse of the information how he received Christ's birthdate and time. He said it was given to him by someone who frequently commented on his facebook. Once he made the chart analysis public, that person removed all his comments on his facebook. The person who gave him the information is no where to be found, and impossible to be found again. (I asked him already)

Unfortunately, this gifted astrologer recently removed his chart reading analysis on Jesus Christ from his Youtube account. (Otherwise, I would have posted the link here).

I do believe the events documented in the 4 Gospels to be accurate. I also trust your intuition and analysis. Therefore, there must be a different explanation.

One plausible explanation about Jesus Christ could be found in the book Thiaoouba Prophecy. Please read the book and let me know if you think the explanation is reasonable. (You can download the book free online)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
Your story is fascinating though that person knows something we do not and it is a little unsettling. You know this guy has a hidden agenda, i dont know what but I do hope he is a force for good. Is there a reason he sent this to your guy that you know of? Is he a very gifted astrologer? They fact he found it interesting too is something, did he say anything to you about what he found in particular? The whole thing just seems odd to me but maybe thats the cynical side of me talking. Either way I would be careful with that information if I were you guys. It may seem very innocent & it probably is but still....... people are nuts. I don't need to tell you that though.

Old 28-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Thank you very much for your analysis. I also trust your inituition, analysis, and efforts.

The astrologer who made it public is indeed a very gifted astrologer. He predicted Trump's presidency long before he was elected, when most others thought he was a joke. He also predicted correctly the earthquakes in Los Angeles last year (this is how I found him). I asked him to do a personal chart reading of myself, and it is extremely accurate.

He posted a chart reading analysis on Jesus Christ on Youtube a few years ago, giving a glimpse of the information how he received Christ's birthdate and time. He said it was given to him by someone who frequently commented on his facebook. Once he made the chart analysis public, that person removed all his comments on his facebook. The person who gave him the information is no where to be found, and impossible to be found again. (I asked him already)

Unfortunately, this gifted astrologer recently removed his chart reading analysis on Jesus Christ from his Youtube account. (Otherwise, I would have posted the link here).

I do believe the events documented in the 4 Gospels to be accurate. I also trust your intuition and analysis. Therefore, there must be a different explanation.

One plausible explanation about Jesus Christ could be found in the book Thiaoouba Prophecy. Please read the book and let me know if you think the explanation is reasonable. (You can download the book free online)

Yes...definitely an interesting encounter, that guy. I saw you had a link to the book info in you signature so I clicked on it, definitely right up my alley. Don't know when I will read it, but I am sure you will be getting a message once I do!